Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project (17161 Views)

Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 / Mambilla Hydro Project, Fashola To Sign Contract Today / 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by saints2(f): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
Chinese engineers visited the site of the Mambilla hydro-power project station
They are expected to begin work after they submitted work plan to the federal government
This is expected to boost electricity supply in the country.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/09/engineers-to-begin-work-at-mambilla.html

2 Likes

Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by Princejebs(m): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
Am asking, please did I just made FTC?

2 Likes

Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
Better pictures undecided

- So where is the water coming from? River Niger or River Benue?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by agwom(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
ok
Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by saints2(f): 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
Keneking:
Better pictures undecided

- So where is the water coming from? River Niger or River Benue?

Daddy... Read the post again..

Lalasticlala

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by sarrki(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
saints2:

Daddy... Read the post again..

Lalasticlala
spot on bro
Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by Whizzdom(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Oh. Thank God I entered frontpage, I want to use this opportunity to say a shoutout to my mom and dad, Mr. & Mrs. Olubode and my brothers and sisters; Dupe, Tolu Seyi, Ibukun, Yetunde. Also I want to use this medium to say a quick shoutout to my girlfriends; Mayowa, Tope, Lolade, Simi, Sandra, Mofisat, Opeyemi, Shade, Kike, Bisi, Ranti, Ayisat etc.

I love you all muahh!

9 Likes

Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by MadCow1: 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
I stand with President Buhari..

It shall get better.

Sai Buhari..

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by Femich18(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Goodnews and when will the project be completed?
Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by Smooyis(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Good news. But let them start ASAP
Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by SmileXtraone: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
When will this be completed because the light situation in my abode is not encouraging angry angry
Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by kings09(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
Future tense. They shld start alredy

3 Likes

Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
Omo kilo komi, on the beat suzan404 , on the mix julietcutie.... Ahhhhhh, yehhhhh

Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by kings09(m): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
Keep standing while his kids chill off in cozy offices n sumptuous govt agencies like d CBN n FIRS
MadCow1:
I stand with President Buhari..

It shall get better.

Sai Buhari..

10 Likes

Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by abbccc(m): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
We keep hearing...TO BEGIN...WE WILL...WE HAVE SIGNED MOU etc...When will work start and when are we seeing improvement.. ? God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria and deliver us from these clueless and wicked leaders(APC&PDP)...

4 Likes

Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by Realhommie(m): 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
This is encouraging and it can only get better. #WayToGo
Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
pls where is d water that will make it a dam?
Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by MadCow1: 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
kings09:
Keep standing while his kids chill off in cozy offices n sumptuous govt agencies like d CBN n FIRS

Keep banking on Government jobs whilst many young entreprenuers on Nairaland and without are breaking strides in business and carving a niche for themselves.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by Realhommie(m): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
abbccc:
We keep hearing...TO BEGIN...WE WILL...WE HAVE SIGNED MOU etc...When will work start and when are we seeing improvement.. ? God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria and deliver us from these clueless and wicked leaders(APC&PDP)...
Patience bro, good things take time. Atleast with this you know we are on the right path.

3 Likes

Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by peter1994(m): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
My only prayer is that we Should learn our lessons and come out stronger cryafter this ressesion

1 Like

Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by Akshow: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
Issorait
Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by Realhommie(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
MadCow1:

Keep banking on Government jobs whilst many young entreprenuers on Nairaland and without are breaking strides in business and carving a niche for themselves.

Perfect response.

13 Likes

Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by sommy03(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
keep wasting our time...

Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by EazyMoh(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
It looks small.
Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
Wen will it be completed angry
Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by Whizzdom(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
ok
Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by Shawlambivert(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
Thank God o. Make em finish am quickly o. Power is so essential

1 Like

Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by opo26: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
If this is tru is just to go back to Gembu and help all these chinese at least I serve there for one year and no work here in South

Gembu is loading.........................................

Let me start they call others copper

People like Tope Raphael Tony and Tope leme

2 Likes

Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by kings09(m): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
MadCow1:

Chai, e pain am. see person wey de stand wit sum1. hunger go wire u tire

1 Like

Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by ANBAKO: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
Great news if this is true. Hopefully we will be able to add 3000MW to our national grid.

My concerns here are as follows: The national grid is moribund. It needs total overhaul hence all these will be futile effort.

Secondly, The Chinese are a serious concern. They come here to execute project without leaving any form of skill acquisition, employ zero skilled labor. The laborer that they employ are paid peanuts. These Chinese even come here with Chinese painters, mason plumbers etc. I pray Ngige will look into this and make sure human resources from Nigeria are well represented.

For the man asking where the water is? River Niger or Benue.....Mambilla is in Taraba....Does River Niger pass through Taraba?

@ uwunuken @ spicyjosbabe Thanks you for the correction. Mambilla is in Taraba.

Do good for good to come your way!!!

2 Likes

Re: Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project by KINGwax007(m): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
MadCow1:

u go last

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

70 Lecturers Quit University Of Maiduguri Over Boko Haram Attacks / Ibrahim Tanko Warns That Disobeying Court Orders Will Attract Grave Consequences / Musa Wada Mental Health In Leaked Medical Report: Ehimoni Sunday Sues PDP, INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.