Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. (73801 Views)

These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba / Prof B. L. Adeleke(08071878926): Meet the Prof that Won't let you Graduate / 12 Things You Won’t Believe Have Proper Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
fufu

1 Like

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by emmyid(m): 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
Play hard to get with me, I go run hard away!
Op! Abeg teach us how to make MONEY:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
nunu
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
am done typing rubbish
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
it's funny am in th bathroom typing all this rubbish and it's fun
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
jst finished shiitiing and am naked
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Flashh: 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
I'm with you on that number 5.

4 Likes

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
about to brush and bath but this thread caught my attention and I don't hav a girlfriend
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
and I want a girlfriend so if any girl out there is lonely jst mention me let's be stupido together..
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by godman01(m): 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
you are right
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Mikylopez(f): 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
I hope iykekelvins sees dz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by addicted268(f): 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
Op just negodu how you exposed women secrets. tongue

2 Likes

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
so if you are pretty and single jst mention me.. let's be stupido together.. okay lemme wash off the shiiit in my nyaaash and bath.. I'll brb
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Flickzvill(m): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
Op who send you?
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Richiy(f): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
That bestie part ehhh...

So true embarassed

1 Like

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Ekakamba: 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
Secret 7: They love strong thing.
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by LoveJesus87(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
Mobi47:
any girl that plays hard to get with me has entered one chance o..I no get time for child's play.
walai my brother. U got it on point. Yeye dey smell grin

1 Like

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Poshbrown(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
agrovick:
I just dey laugh at 1, pull that stunt with me and I'm gone. Who has time for teenage behavior?
2 and 3; her wahala. 4, 5 and 6; I think I can relate
I feel you
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
All these ones na for who don chop belleful. If a woman plays stupid tricks with me I'd flash cash at her in the hope of disarming or confusing her. If after flashing cash she still plays hard to get then I'm off to the next one. Time is money, I better use the time to make more money than chase _pussy.

9 Likes

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by LoveJesus87(m): 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ozavize88:
I think i love this your post!
U go like ammmmm... How u no go like am, c her face u go don know say na im type dem dey talk. tongue
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Obalomerue: 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
Na so life b. Na tru but nothing but d truth.
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
If u want her follow ur heart and screw rules kiss

2 Likes

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by STENON(f): 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
We detest cheating.

2 Likes

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Zedoo(m): 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
What If her boyfriend na her bestie....will she still need to get another bestie for other secrets....in a situation where they were best frnds before dey began dating.
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by chimaobinelson(m): 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
billions or nothing...u will nak women n counting

1 Like

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hmm hmm kiss my stuff..

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Zedoo(m): 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
charix:
All these ones na for who don chop belleful. If a woman plays stupid tricks with me I'd flash cash at her in the hope of disarming or confusing her. If after flashing cash she still plays hard to get then I'm off to the next one. Time is money, I better use the time to make more money than chase _pussy.

That will still be spent on pvsse.

2 Likes

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by femi4: 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
Richiy:
That bestie part ehhh...

So true embarassed
how do you choose your bestie?
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by undisputedgbola(m): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
AwesomeHIM:
Do you really think that your girl has never lied to you? You could be wrong. Even the most sincere girlfriend hides many of her feelings and thoughts from her life partner. There are so many things that they think and dream about but never say.

Women have their deepest secrets that they won’t share with you –never ever. Their wild fantasies, hidden fears, past lovers, unshared longings, insecurities; these are some of the forbidden secrets of females that they won’t tell you.

Even if you men try hard, you can never dig down what lies in the deepest corner of her heart. You can never figure out what is going on inside her mind. So, you’re better off not trying. It’s not that I am accusing women of betrayal and infidelity. They can be truly and sincerely in love with you, but at the same time, they won’t give you access to their secret chamber.

Here are six secrets that your girlfriend won’t let you know ever.

1. They Like To Be Chased

Yes, it is a fact. Women like to be chased. They want their ‘man’ to chase her, willing to do everything to get her. Girls just love this feeling that they are that much important for a man.

It’s not that, girls just want to be chased and not caught, but they don’t want that feeling to go away, even after they are caught by their ‘right man’.

Women want men to woo them. They don’t want to get trapped by some insincere person. So, before quitting this chase game and before submitting themselves, they really want to make sure that the person has what it takes to be their ‘right guy’.

2. They Love It When You Are Jealous

Your girlfriend will never give you an idea of how much she loves the look on your face when you are jealous. They are not looking for a crazy maniac jealous man, but someone who is possessive about them.

If you find your girl flirting lightly with a dashing guy in a party or at the bar, she just wants to hear ‘you are mine’ from you. Yes, these women do have this twisted idea of winning their guy by flirting with others.

Once you tell them about your feeling of jealousy they will come running to you happy and satisfied. They have achieved what they wanted from their flirting game.

3. They Send Out Mixed Signals

It is one of the most complexed traits of women. They are communicators, but you have to be very vigilant to read between the lines when communicating with your girlfriend.

If they say they are ‘OK’, it is mostly the other way around. Women do send out mixed signals and they want their man to figure it out on his own. It can be their psychology, hormones or nature; but women are like this.

If you sense a problem, ask her and if her answer is a brief sentence like ‘I am fine’, or ‘I’m just okay’, then gear yourself up because there is something wrong, for sure. And the main issue is she will not let you know what the actual problem is. She wants you to figure it out and then deal with it.

Mostly, women want their significant other to put in the effort to get her to talk about her issues. Dig deep, get connected with her at a deeper level, only then you will be really communicating with her.

Women are made this way and they can’t help it. So, you need to work on this to make your relationship strong and successful.

4. Her Bestie Knows Everything

That is another forbidden secret. Girls share each and every detail of their relationship with their best friends. Their besties know everything, literally everything.

Many men will get offended with this idea, but that’s how it is. Women need to confide into their besties. It is their nature. Your girlfriend’s bestie will know all her secrets, her past relationships, how she is getting along with you, means each and everything. And of course, she is not going to let you have an idea what details she has shared with her bestie. Even if your girlfriend is about to breakup with you, her bestie would know much much before you.

If you are planning to talk to her bestie about your girlfriend’s past or about her relationship with you, hold it right there. She is your girlfriend’s bestie, not yours.

5. They Feel Insecure

Insecurity is a built-in feeling that every girl has. Girls always feel insecure that their man might fall for another girl. They might never let you know how they feel when you are in close interaction with other girls, but they do feel insecure.

And don’t ever try to play the ‘jealous game’ with your girlfriend. She will be more insecure in her relationship with you. Don’t pay more attention to any other girl/woman than you do to your girlfriend. Never ever give too many compliments or positive remarks about another girl in front of your girl. She is definitely not going to like it.

6. They Compare It All With The Ex

Consciously or unconsciously, women are always comparing their present love with their ex. They take ages to get over their ex boyfriends. But definitely, she is not going to let you have an idea about this, ever.
Women do realise that past relationships need to be forgotten in order to move on with life. They usually forgive their exes but can’t help forgetting the details about him and their relationship with him. They are constantly comparing their present relationship and their life partner with their ex, and most of the time it is you who wins, but they can’t just help comparing the two of you.

Ladies add on if there are more!

2 Likes

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by KevMitnick: 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
Typical Narcissistic post. Careful guys, it's a trap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Richiy(f): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
femi4:
how do you choose your bestie?

I have two besties. I met them in my first year, 5 years ago.

I never chose them, but after seeing how well we complement each other, we kinda stuck together and we are still sticking together till date. It has its ups and downs, but it has been amazing so far. I cannot begin to say how much we have done for each other. No jokes.

1 Like

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by neyoflexzyl(m): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
AwesomeHIM:
Do you really think that your girl has never lied to you? You could be wrong. Even the most sincere girlfriend hides many of her feelings and thoughts from her life partner. There are so many things that they think and dream about but never say.

Women have their deepest secrets that they won’t share with you –never ever. Their wild fantasies, hidden fears, past lovers, unshared longings, insecurities; these are some of the forbidden secrets of females that they won’t tell you.

Even if you men try hard, you can never dig down what lies in the deepest corner of her heart. You can never figure out what is going on inside her mind. So, you’re better off not trying. It’s not that I am accusing women of betrayal and infidelity. They can be truly and sincerely in love with you, but at the same time, they won’t give you access to their secret chamber.

Here are six secrets that your girlfriend won’t let you know ever.

1. They Like To Be Chased

Yes, it is a fact. Women like to be chased. They want their ‘man’ to chase her, willing to do everything to get her. Girls just love this feeling that they are that much important for a man.

It’s not that, girls just want to be chased and not caught, but they don’t want that feeling to go away, even after they are caught by their ‘right man’.

Women want men to woo them. They don’t want to get trapped by some insincere person. So, before quitting this chase game and before submitting themselves, they really want to make sure that the person has what it takes to be their ‘right guy’.

2. They Love It When You Are Jealous

Your girlfriend will never give you an idea of how much she loves the look on your face when you are jealous. They are not looking for a crazy maniac jealous man, but someone who is possessive about them.

If you find your girl flirting lightly with a dashing guy in a party or at the bar, she just wants to hear ‘you are mine’ from you. Yes, these women do have this twisted idea of winning their guy by flirting with others.

Once you tell them about your feeling of jealousy they will come running to you happy and satisfied. They have achieved what they wanted from their flirting game.

3. They Send Out Mixed Signals

It is one of the most complexed traits of women. They are communicators, but you have to be very vigilant to read between the lines when communicating with your girlfriend.

If they say they are ‘OK’, it is mostly the other way around. Women do send out mixed signals and they want their man to figure it out on his own. It can be their psychology, hormones or nature; but women are like this.

If you sense a problem, ask her and if her answer is a brief sentence like ‘I am fine’, or ‘I’m just okay’, then gear yourself up because there is something wrong, for sure. And the main issue is she will not let you know what the actual problem is. She wants you to figure it out and then deal with it.

Mostly, women want their significant other to put in the effort to get her to talk about her issues. Dig deep, get connected with her at a deeper level, only then you will be really communicating with her.

Women are made this way and they can’t help it. So, you need to work on this to make your relationship strong and successful.

4. Her Bestie Knows Everything

That is another forbidden secret. Girls share each and every detail of their relationship with their best friends. Their besties know everything, literally everything.

Many men will get offended with this idea, but that’s how it is. Women need to confide into their besties. It is their nature. Your girlfriend’s bestie will know all her secrets, her past relationships, how she is getting along with you, means each and everything. And of course, she is not going to let you have an idea what details she has shared with her bestie. Even if your girlfriend is about to breakup with you, her bestie would know much much before you.

If you are planning to talk to her bestie about your girlfriend’s past or about her relationship with you, hold it right there. She is your girlfriend’s bestie, not yours.

5. They Feel Insecure

Insecurity is a built-in feeling that every girl has. Girls always feel insecure that their man might fall for another girl. They might never let you know how they feel when you are in close interaction with other girls, but they do feel insecure.

And don’t ever try to play the ‘jealous game’ with your girlfriend. She will be more insecure in her relationship with you. Don’t pay more attention to any other girl/woman than you do to your girlfriend. Never ever give too many compliments or positive remarks about another girl in front of your girl. She is definitely not going to like it.

6. They Compare It All With The Ex

Consciously or unconsciously, women are always comparing their present love with their ex. They take ages to get over their ex boyfriends. But definitely, she is not going to let you have an idea about this, ever.
Women do realise that past relationships need to be forgotten in order to move on with life. They usually forgive their exes but can’t help forgetting the details about him and their relationship with him. They are constantly comparing their present relationship and their life partner with their ex, and most of the time it is you who wins, but they can’t just help comparing the two of you.

Ladies add on if there are more!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Full Meaning Of Pms,agp And Dpo. / 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video / 10 Words Nigerians Use That Are Not In The Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.