Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. (73793 Views)

These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba / Prof B. L. Adeleke(08071878926): Meet the Prof that Won't let you Graduate / 12 Things You Won’t Believe Have Proper Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by emilogist: 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
hmm

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Rick9(m): 12:02am On Sep 10, 2016
All these never ending pointless theories about women is making me sick. Uh
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Ephramed(m): 12:08am On Sep 10, 2016
SPEAKING GIRL IS VERY DIFFICULT THAN DUTCH.

1 Like

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by HMZi: 12:10am On Sep 10, 2016
dopedealer:
grin grin
happening now as we speak...damn,being a female is something.
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Shedboy(m): 12:11am On Sep 10, 2016
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/c1ae63cc
Varsity Chat-- Official Universities Messenger
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by dopedealer(m): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2016
HMZi:
happening now as we speak...damn,being a female is something.

Later they will say it's a woman's world undecided

1 Like

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by BlissB(f): 12:18am On Sep 10, 2016
Evanscheck pls read this
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by HMZi: 12:21am On Sep 10, 2016
dopedealer:

Later they will say it's a woman's world undecided
any1 that says or thinks that is way delusional
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by dopedealer(m): 12:22am On Sep 10, 2016
HMZi:
any1 that says or thinks that is way delusional
U know what it is bro!!

1 Like

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Donmichaelz(m): 12:26am On Sep 10, 2016
Who cares what they hold back ,,,,,everything about a girl is complex, .....ur points are nice but its not MY problem ,,,I av better things to think about

1 Like

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:27am On Sep 10, 2016
Idydarling:
Op z making me blush ☺
worwors don't blush nah. you are just getting wet.
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:29am On Sep 10, 2016
beautiful232:
that number 6 is so me

But ah will change
number 4 is a big lie
Cause my bestie don't know all bout me
hmmm!!!you never jam çöçk.
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by justy15: 12:31am On Sep 10, 2016
nice article op u just made my nite but I will like the ladies in 5he house to comment more on this topic
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Boyooosa(m): 12:42am On Sep 10, 2016
HitlerIsBack:
mumu
He did not put the main: you can only be an oshiomole to get an iara grin
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Boyooosa(m): 12:45am On Sep 10, 2016
Full house. Is everybody in da club?
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Henz24(m): 12:47am On Sep 10, 2016
beautiful232:
that number 6 is so me

But ah will change

number 4 is a big lie

Cause my bestie don't know all bout me
if the person on ur profile is u, den I want to chase u
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Cornerstone001: 12:51am On Sep 10, 2016
Of course, right!
Absolutely!!
sladimeji:
i think u r absolutely right
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Mobi47(m): 1:06am On Sep 10, 2016
LoveJesus87:
walai my brother. U got it on point. Yeye dey smell grin
grin
LoveJesus87:
walai my brother. U got it on point. Yeye dey smell grin
Allah qua

1 Like

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by joepentwo(m): 1:11am On Sep 10, 2016
Love still exist for dis recession....
Una gt hrt!
Hw una d even carry face2 say i luv u wen u're hungry cheesy
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by zonggrace(f): 1:14am On Sep 10, 2016
The OP might be rite meanwhile 2day is my birthday, frds show me love by showering me some likes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Carsontyqa(m): 1:22am On Sep 10, 2016
OK
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Okeikpu(m): 1:23am On Sep 10, 2016
sad NONSENSE
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 10, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Im nobody's ex
That's because you are a kid.... I wonder y commenting in a thread meant for adults. Kids of these days though angry

2 Likes

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 10, 2016
And that's why ladies and gentlemen I'm thinking of joining the vaselin crew.
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by LMandela(m): 1:45am On Sep 10, 2016
The way niggas be spi'in sh!tz bout girls this days... Mtcheew! I wonder if derr is a department of "womanology" on here, all this guys be claiming Profs.
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Zubair123: 2:08am On Sep 10, 2016
Guy you get am bad bad, no 3 is mostly the one my Girlfriend exhibit, as in, i don tire for that stuff.
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by maestroz: 2:12am On Sep 10, 2016
SwTonia:
so true

What's so true?
Nowadays girls dey do the chasing. Show say you get money small whether them no go troop like bees come your side.
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by maestroz: 2:12am On Sep 10, 2016
Okeikpu:
sad NONSENSE

No forget say sense dey inside nonsense.

1 Like

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by joowealth(m): 2:30am On Sep 10, 2016
vokes247:
E.O.D
meaning: End Of Discussion. you nailed it ma guy.
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 10, 2016
AwesomeHIM:
Do you really think that your girl has never lied to you? You could be wrong. Even the most sincere girlfriend hides many of her feelings and thoughts from her life partner. There are so many things that they think and dream about but never say.

Women have their deepest secrets that they won’t share with you –never ever. Their wild fantasies, hidden fears, past lovers, unshared longings, insecurities; these are some of the forbidden secrets of females that they won’t tell you.

Even if you men try hard, you can never dig down what lies in the deepest corner of her heart. You can never figure out what is going on inside her mind. So, you’re better off not trying. It’s not that I am accusing women of betrayal and infidelity. They can be truly and sincerely in love with you, but at the same time, they won’t give you access to their secret chamber.

Here are six secrets that your girlfriend won’t let you know ever.

1. They Like To Be Chased

Yes, it is a fact. Women like to be chased. They want their ‘man’ to chase her, willing to do everything to get her. Girls just love this feeling that they are that much important for a man.

It’s not that, girls just want to be chased and not caught, but they don’t want that feeling to go away, even after they are caught by their ‘right man’.

Women want men to woo them. They don’t want to get trapped by some insincere person. So, before quitting this chase game and before submitting themselves, they really want to make sure that the person has what it takes to be their ‘right guy’.

2. They Love It When You Are Jealous

Your girlfriend will never give you an idea of how much she loves the look on your face when you are jealous. They are not looking for a crazy maniac jealous man, but someone who is possessive about them.

If you find your girl flirting lightly with a dashing guy in a party or at the bar, she just wants to hear ‘you are mine’ from you. Yes, these women do have this twisted idea of winning their guy by flirting with others.

Once you tell them about your feeling of jealousy they will come running to you happy and satisfied. They have achieved what they wanted from their flirting game.

3. They Send Out Mixed Signals

It is one of the most complexed traits of women. They are communicators, but you have to be very vigilant to read between the lines when communicating with your girlfriend.

If they say they are ‘OK’, it is mostly the other way around. Women do send out mixed signals and they want their man to figure it out on his own. It can be their psychology, hormones or nature; but women are like this.

If you sense a problem, ask her and if her answer is a brief sentence like ‘I am fine’, or ‘I’m just okay’, then gear yourself up because there is something wrong, for sure. And the main issue is she will not let you know what the actual problem is. She wants you to figure it out and then deal with it.

Mostly, women want their significant other to put in the effort to get her to talk about her issues. Dig deep, get connected with her at a deeper level, only then you will be really communicating with her.

Women are made this way and they can’t help it. So, you need to work on this to make your relationship strong and successful.

4. Her Bestie Knows Everything

That is another forbidden secret. Girls share each and every detail of their relationship with their best friends. Their besties know everything, literally everything.

Many men will get offended with this idea, but that’s how it is. Women need to confide into their besties. It is their nature. Your girlfriend’s bestie will know all her secrets, her past relationships, how she is getting along with you, means each and everything. And of course, she is not going to let you have an idea what details she has shared with her bestie. Even if your girlfriend is about to breakup with you, her bestie would know much much before you.

If you are planning to talk to her bestie about your girlfriend’s past or about her relationship with you, hold it right there. She is your girlfriend’s bestie, not yours.

5. They Feel Insecure

Insecurity is a built-in feeling that every girl has. Girls always feel insecure that their man might fall for another girl. They might never let you know how they feel when you are in close interaction with other girls, but they do feel insecure.

And don’t ever try to play the ‘jealous game’ with your girlfriend. She will be more insecure in her relationship with you. Don’t pay more attention to any other girl/woman than you do to your girlfriend. Never ever give too many compliments or positive remarks about another girl in front of your girl. She is definitely not going to like it.

6. They Compare It All With The Ex

Consciously or unconsciously, women are always comparing their present love with their ex. They take ages to get over their ex boyfriends. But definitely, she is not going to let you have an idea about this, ever.
Women do realise that past relationships need to be forgotten in order to move on with life. They usually forgive their exes but can’t help forgetting the details about him and their relationship with him. They are constantly comparing their present relationship and their life partner with their ex, and most of the time it is you who wins, but they can’t just help comparing the two of you.

Ladies add on if there are more!

This insightful piece is a replica of what your name depicts...AWESOME!

2 Likes

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by olaremint(m): 2:40am On Sep 10, 2016
Bros, hustle hustle, like I go dye said, when u have no time like Dangote, the women around u will give u less hassle, u say nonsense they smile, u cough they get cold and cartttarh,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Full Meaning Of Pms,agp And Dpo. / 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video / 10 Words Nigerians Use That Are Not In The Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.