Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

See What These Shameless Couple Were Doing In The Airport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What These Shameless Couple Were Doing In The Airport (5258 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina / #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture / Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What These Shameless Couple Were Doing In The Airport by owoicho13(m): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
This couple are trending online but not for the right reasons. They were spotted putting up a romancing display right in front of everybody at an airport.
They appeared unfazed despite people taking pictures of them during the “show”.

1 Like

Re: See What These Shameless Couple Were Doing In The Airport by owoicho13(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
see more related articles here:http://www.wizkidblogger.com/
Re: See What These Shameless Couple Were Doing In The Airport by Adaowerri111: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
OP....its called love

2 Likes

Re: See What These Shameless Couple Were Doing In The Airport by gabinogem(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
In civilized world... That's not a crime or a sin.

Why can't we Africans be civilize for once & mind our business.

13 Likes

Re: See What These Shameless Couple Were Doing In The Airport by Mikylopez(f): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
biko wahz shameless der na if it's ndi ocha na hypocrite like you will be d one to say lovely....buh wen it comes down to Africa it's shameless....ho lord why am I even a nigerian

4 Likes

Re: See What These Shameless Couple Were Doing In The Airport by prela(f): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
that's because they got what they wanted #ATTENTION............Not big a deal

OP you just said airport, they need to now........ cos they will miss each other

2 Likes

Re: See What These Shameless Couple Were Doing In The Airport by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
ohhh

1 Like

Re: See What These Shameless Couple Were Doing In The Airport by nextprince: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
What is shameless here? No be civilisation? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What These Shameless Couple Were Doing In The Airport by Sunnymatey(m): 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
Why should one be ashame to express how he or she feels for each other?

2 Likes

Re: See What These Shameless Couple Were Doing In The Airport by Sunnymatey(m): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
If op is jealous, let him hook up.

2 Likes

Re: See What These Shameless Couple Were Doing In The Airport by Ejytex(m): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
Mikylopez:
biko wahz shameless der na if it's ndi ocha na hypocrite like you will be d one to say lovely....buh wen it comes down to Africa it's shameless....ho lord why am I even a nigerian
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: See What These Shameless Couple Were Doing In The Airport by GoggleB(m): 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
Cheap attention seekers..

1 Like

Re: See What These Shameless Couple Were Doing In The Airport by Opistorincos(m): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
Na dem sabi, i wan go for second round of garri

1 Like

Re: See What These Shameless Couple Were Doing In The Airport by Kobicove(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
What is so shameful about the pics? undecided
Re: See What These Shameless Couple Were Doing In The Airport by Chubhie: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
Their body chemistry looks good and shows they're are really into each other.

We wish them well and advice them to get a room and knock themselves out.

Public places should henceforth have areas exclusively reserved for such PDA and not accessible to impressionable kids under 18.

1 Like

Re: See What These Shameless Couple Were Doing In The Airport by Abiodunoluseun: 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
op, b like say u b bush man oo
Re: See What These Shameless Couple Were Doing In The Airport by KingTom(m): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
OP seriously man you're not in touch with time. Grandpa lie down before you have a heart attack grin people wey dey in love dey kiss and e dey pepper you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What These Shameless Couple Were Doing In The Airport by Franchise21(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
OP, is it ya business??

Leave them make them flex joor grin

1 Like

Re: See What These Shameless Couple Were Doing In The Airport by faith551(m): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
the ppl that took the pictures just to criticize are the stupid ones
Re: See What These Shameless Couple Were Doing In The Airport by Cletus77(m): 1:24am On Sep 10, 2016
gabinogem:
In civilized world... That's not a crime or a sin.

Why can't we Africans be civilize for once & mind our business.

In a civilised world gay practice is not a crime or sin.but u want africans to adopt the western culture where God is just a religion? dat automatically means u support gay practice.
"WE ARE AFRICANS" so go live in ur civilised world
Re: See What These Shameless Couple Were Doing In The Airport by gabinogem(m): 7:19am On Sep 10, 2016
Cletus77:

In a civilised world gay practice is not a crime or sin.but u want africans to adopt the western culture where God is just a religion? dat automatically means u support gay practice.
"WE ARE AFRICANS" so go live in ur civilised world
I support minding my business... What's my business if u choose to be gay!?

BTW, there are already gay practices here in africa, hidden tho... & remember we are already adopting the Western culture unknowingly.
Re: See What These Shameless Couple Were Doing In The Airport by Cletus77(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
gabinogem:
I support minding my business... What's my business if u choose to be gay!?

BTW, there are already gay practices here in africa, hidden tho... & remember we are already adopting the Western culture unknowingly.
guy if dem let you, u for spoil Nigeria. Imagine wat u can say,am so ashamed of you.They are couples right, they kissed...good,but dat and others are not just acceptable here in africa. Ok do u know wat,gather all the culture of the civilised world,the bad ones dat u tink is good and go for a rally or protest and see wat will apen.......mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

I Once Kissed An Actor With Bad Breath- Adebimpe Oyebade / History Of Naira Marley Biography, Net Worth / 4 Children Who Were Raised By Wild Animals: See The Nigerian Child In The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.