Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:26 PM

NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? (26304 Views)

How Much Does EMS Nigeria Speedpost Delivery Nationwide Cost? / Mini Importers: Dhl/Fedex/ Ups/Ems/Nipost And Nigerian Customs Public Feedback / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by kazey(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2005
Well as we all know one of the postage services by NIPOST is the EMS Speedpost Services. I am planning to use such services in the future, and I was thinking whether anyone has experience is using the service. Whether it be good or bad in terms of reliability or even duration taken to deliver.

So ladies and gentlemen, I need your testimonials. I would be very grateful.
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by Allenpowered(m): 3:41pm On May 30, 2005
I have used the EMS many times, and to date they have not yet succeeded in losing any of my documents. And, funny thing, they even get to deliver it on time.
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by whizkid(f): 10:19am On May 31, 2005
I quite agree with Allenpowered. The EMS speed post is reliable and cheaper compared to UPS, Fedex and co.
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by kemmy(f): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2005
I have to agree with you guys too.When I was at home, I used them quite a lot and they have never disappointed........yet?!
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by obong(m): 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2005
Good to see they are challenging FEdex and the rest
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by KukuraontheMove(m): 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2005
Obong that is a rather cryptic response... U did not have faith in them b4?
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by obong(m): 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2005
I had faith in them. just saying its good to see Nigerian entities taking a hold of thier own economy.
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by kemmy(f): 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2005
I must say they are really giving those other couriers a run for their money.

The only thing is that they are not involved in this visa application thing and that brings in extra money to pay staff and for utilities(their M.D was complaing about that). Is that because,the embassy/high commision don't trust them?
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by Moto(m): 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2005
Hi,

I am not from Nigeria but have recently conducted some transactions with a Nigerian company. The Nigerian company used EMS to ship the items that I bought however now they're telling me they are held up by customs and that we have to pay the Customs charges to have them released. Has anyone ever heard of this practice by Customs officials? Furthermore, does anyone know the contact info for EMS in Nigeria (preferably an e-mail address and phone number? I cannot seem to load the website of the Nigeria Post Office and it doesn't look like they offer track and trace features. I do have a copy of the receipt from EMS that the vendor provided me.

Any assistance would be appreciated thanks!!

Moto
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by jade(f): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2005
Hello Moto,

Was this the website you could not load?
http://www.emsng.com/

Above link have item track and trace feature.  (I haven't tried myself though)

quote from above site;

EMS/Speedpost Contact Information

8 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way,
PMB 022,Ikeja
Lagos
Tel:234-1-4979148,234-1-4972996
Fax:234-1-4979148
Telex
27171 EMS NIG

They also have enquiry form and territorial headquarters contacts.

I am not sure about Customs but is it possible that goods shipped by EMS was prohibited?  In my country's case, "Both EMS and DHL cannot send the following goods: goods prohibited by the postal service, valuables (money, jewels, etc.), and goods prohibited by the respective countries."  Confectionary, used cloth, shoes, carpet(cheesy) to name a few, are prohibited goods to send from here to Nigeria.  It seems each country has different restrictions. 

j
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by Moto(m): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2005
These were mobile phones. So I don't know why they would be prohibited. Thanks all the same.

Moto
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by confused2: 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2005
I have the same problem as Moto and would like to get some answers as well. I've dealt with an Edward Darlington ordering some cell phones from emperorphones which is located in Nigeria. After sending my money, I was told that EMS was used as the courier and that customs had a hold of my shipment. In order to have it released, I need to send money for custom fees. I stupidly sent a portion of the fee as it did not seem too much. Now, I'm told that there are other problems waiting to be resolved. I also got a copy of my receipt via an attachment. Because everything was handwritten, it's legitemacy is questionnable. Because I'm unable to track my order like Moto, I've going crazy. I ordered my phones about a month ago and I'm nowhere except believing that I may have been frauded. Can anyone tell me anything about past experiences with EMS Speedpost? Such as was the receipt you got from them mostly handwritten instead of typed or computerized? The information that was handwritten was the date, "received from", "the sum of", "being", and "expected delivery date" sections. The receipt seems authentic because it has an EMS Speedpost stamp at the bottom right corner but everything else has been suspicious. Please save my mind and inform me if you have any type of information regarding EMS. Thanks.
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by METOOO: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2005
i had almost the same problem too..i only bought two phones from them in the beginning and they email me with a receipt saying that they accidently sent out 6 units of the phone..then they ask me to pay for 2 more and will give another 2 for free to me...at first i didnt really believe him...but after few emails communication i just decided to pay for the second payment because i guess im stupid enough to trust him...after that he said i should receive my item by next day but it didnt arrive..he sent it by EMS speedpost...i ask him to tracking number but he said EMS doesnt have tracking number...and then he said he found out that the package is hold down at the custom...need to pay that amount of money to get the package..however i told him that im not going to pay anymore extra...and if he's a scam i just ask him to stop bothering me since i will not pay anymore extra money and he already got what he wants...but he still replied me and said he will pay for the custom but i just need to wait for one month cus he say he will pay for it after he got his next pay check...i just feel this whole thing is weird...can anyone please help me?
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by confused2: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2005
Hi Metooo,

Sorry to hear that you went through the same misery like I did. Since my last post, a lot of things has happened. Supposedly, these people were able to release these phones from customs. They kept telling me that it is in the United States (where I live) and to make a final payment to have it delivered to my door in a matter of hours. I asked them about the shipping company info again and was told to contact helpdesk4emscustomers@yahoo.com. The "yahoo.com" did not sit well with me but I played along and sent an email to them. To cut a long story short, a fellow with the alias Henshaw Douglas said that it was indeed delivered to my area and that my "agent" picked it up. As I told him that I had no such agent, he referred me back to the company. There, a guy who is supposedly the manager who goes by the alias Duncan and Acha Buchi (who is the one I originally talked to and was given that yahoo email address above) told me that the agent is of his company and that I needed to pay my balance before he delivered the phones. Originally, I had no trust for this deal and so it was told that once I received my shipment, then I would pay in full. Anyhow, he said that he fired the original guy that I dealt with (Edward Darlington - the name that appears on the ads on the web) because he was suspected of being involved in "shady deals" and had the nerve to accuse me to be a part of this shady deal as well. Once again, to cut a long story short, I told him that if this is not fraud, either send me my phones and I will pay in full (as that was the original agreement), send one phone first so that I can test his authencity as I've paid for more than enough to cover one measely phone, or sell the phones off to someone else and reimburse me for what I've paid so far because I've gotten nothing so far. Needless to say, he kept going around this subject and never responded. Since I had made it clear that I will not send anymore money and cut my losses then and there, this bastard has not been writing to me anymore. Since then, I've reported this case to the IFCC (since I live in the U.S.) and the EFCC (the authority that handles fraud and other matters in Nigeria). I suggest you not send any more money and just take this as a loss and lesson learned as I have. If you have time, perhaps you should report these scams to those agencies that I just named. You can find their website by typing in IFCC and EFCC in yahoo or google. If many people make reports, perhaps they might do something about it. Hope that helped.
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by cushman(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2005
So, Nipost's EMS has problems? But why must customs intervene especially to items like mobile phones?
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by adunni(f): 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2006
Sorry people you've just been defrauded, swindled, jobbed and like we say in lagos o ti san owo mugu (You've just paid idiot fees). You should have known better than to buy phones from Nigeria a country that does not produce phones. I suppose they were very cheap and you couldnt resist the unbeliveably low prices. Well thats the price you pay for believing something thats too good to be true.
This is not to say that all nigerians living in Nigeria are frauds. Actually most Nigerians are hardworking trustworthy people. You were just unfortunate to have met a crooked one.
Next time if an offer is too good to be true know that it is.
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by boobear: 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2006
I ordered a TV from a Nigerian company. The cost of the TV and cost of shipping we rolled in to one. They said they were using EMS shipping and I would receive it in 48 hrs. I never received my TV. The company said that EMS was holding my TV and that I had to pay 200.00 for customs. I contacted EMS they said that customs needed the 200.00 for taxes and what not. EMS told me that it is against company rules to have any contact w/ customs. They said I was to pay my money to EMS only and they would forward the money to customs so they can get my TV released and have it delieved in 24 hrs.
Has anyone else experienced this problem. Does anyone have any infomation on contacting Customs to see if this is true or not.
please reply - EMS says if I dont pay for the TV now, they will start charning extra money for damanges or extra holding costs or something. I need help
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by Seun(m): 1:35am On Apr 26, 2006
have you been scammed? Sorry o. Why should you be buying a TV from a Nigerian company? do we manufature TVs in Nigeria?
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by Lawanio: 5:23am On Sep 19, 2006
I think NIPOST should help these guys who Nigerians in Nigeria had duped. I could not understand how these 'dupers' have access to these documents at the post office. At USPS in America, you are given a computer generated sales receipt with the track or label number, custom form number together with EMS form filled by the customer. The sooner we understand that there is an internationally acceptable mode of business transaction the better for us all.
Lawanio
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by scammed(f): 2:43am On Jan 08, 2007
Anyone, I need help! I believe I've just been scammed by Nigerian Company, Epower Telecom. They have a website called infinitysources.com. Has anyone heard of this company. Well, I purchased 1 sample ps3 from her, then she tells me her manager requires her to sell 10 unit. I told her that I will only pay for 1 (which I did) to make sure you are a legit company before buying more. So she agreed and told me she is to send 10 and I will have to pay her 9 when I recieve them. She then shipped them through EMS Speedpost in Nigeria. Nigeria EMS Customer Service then emailed me with the confirmation of my delivery stating the tracking # and the day of arrival. Okay, everything looks legit. Well, then, I recieved an email from EMS again stating that I need to pay $400usd for Custom Fees! What was really suspicious was that they told me to pay via Western Union to EMS to some guy named Albert Remmy. I emailed my distributor and ask her why in the hell was I going to pay someone in Nigeria U.S. customs fees when I'm suppose to pay the U.S. for it? Am I right? Now, before I could get my goods, I have to pay these fees and after reading everyone else's experience, I feel this is a complete scamm! Oh yeah, I've tried to also track my number under EMS SPEEDPOST and my number doesn't show up as recorded? I know all those post are from years ago, but has anyone been scammed recently from this company?
Please give my any experiences of such or suggestions.
Thank you,
scammed
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by LiquidMind(m): 3:06am On Jan 08, 2007
I think the old profession of sending 419 scam e-mails are not working so well this days,
Now they have gone trough metamorphosis to something else shocked

God Bless Nigeria
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by scammed(f): 3:15am On Jan 08, 2007
Is that a site?
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by naijacutee(f): 3:36am On Jan 08, 2007
I apologise for my laughter on this thread. First of all, I am impressed that Nigeria finally has a functional postal system and I'm equally appalled that the scammers have gotten there already!

Ok, how can we make it clear to the world that cheap electronics originating from Nigeria simply do not exist!!! (or any African country for that matter!.)

Our main specialties in Nigeria are :
- Crude oil and gas
- Palm oil
- Kolanuts
- Root and tuber crops (e.g yam)
- Cocoa
- Rubber

and some others I may have not mentioned. If your area of interest doesn't fall roughly into these categories, please donate your money to charity.

1 Like

Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by scammed(f): 6:03am On Jan 08, 2007
READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! IT DOES WORK!

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it.

A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses stated in the article.
You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it.

So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first,
I thought about trying it. I figured "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!?, Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in.
In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly.
It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it works, Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!

(print it out or download it.) Follow the simple directions and
watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage)

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not
indecent; it is not illegal; and it is 99%no risk - it really works!
If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will
receive extraordinary dividends.

PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list.

Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write
the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH
of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service.
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!

You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried
about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with
the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following
addresses:

#1) Eireann McGrath
Box 283
Denver, Indiana 46926

#2) Bryan Wood
P.O. Box 171463
Arlington, TX 76003-1463

#3) Iam Wright
1021 Gloucester Dr.
Toledo, Ohio 43615

#4) Sean Michael
10810 Sarah st. #5
N. Hollywood, CA 91602

#5) Destin Olsowski
1581 Sunset Road
Cowiche, WA 98923

#6) Jazmyne Herrera
21114 Pearl Harvest
San Antonio, Texas 78259

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc, ) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to
keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! You won't get very much unless you post
like crazy. smiley This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts,
refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.
Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains
successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business! ***ALSO REMEMBER*** SEND YOUR $1 OUT TO EVERYONE ON THE LIST, EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT FROM THE U.S. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GOOD LUCK!!!

---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------
Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.

Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.

Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file.
If you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and
try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this
article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter
and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one! Congratulations, THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!

**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!

BUTYOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5
persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING!
When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now?! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it
really works?? I think so, People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people
who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work .

I came across someone who made over 62,000 dollars in 75 days by doing this.
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by GNature(m): 6:25am On Jan 08, 2007
scammed:

READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! IT DOES WORK!

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it.

A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses stated in the article.
You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it.

So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first,
I thought about trying it. I figured "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!?, Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in.
In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly.
It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it works, Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!

(print it out or download it.) Follow the simple directions and
watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage)

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not
indecent; it is not illegal; and it is 99%no risk - it really works!
If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will
receive extraordinary dividends.

PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list.

Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write
the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH
of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service.
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!

You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried
about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with
the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following
addresses:

#1) Eireann McGrath
Box 283
Denver, Indiana 46926

#2) Bryan Wood
P.O. Box 171463
Arlington, TX 76003-1463

#3) Iam Wright
1021 Gloucester Dr.
Toledo, Ohio 43615

#4) Sean Michael
10810 Sarah st. #5
N. Hollywood, CA 91602

#5) Destin Olsowski
1581 Sunset Road
Cowiche, WA 98923

#6) Jazmyne Herrera
21114 Pearl Harvest
San Antonio, Texas 78259

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc, ) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to
keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! You won't get very much unless you post
like crazy. smiley This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts,
refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.
Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains
successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business! ***ALSO REMEMBER*** SEND YOUR $1 OUT TO EVERYONE ON THE LIST, EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT FROM THE U.S. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GOOD LUCK!!!

---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------
Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.

Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.

Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file.
If you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and
try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this
article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter
and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one! Congratulations, THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!

**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!

BUTYOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5
persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING!
When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now?! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it
really works?? I think so, People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people
who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work .

I came across someone who made over 62,000 dollars in 75 days by doing this.

Even someone with a 5th grade education should know better than to take money making advice
from someone whose nickname is SCAMMED

And Jazmyne Herrera from San Antonio (aka scammed), sorry about your loss. As someone else stated, it is
not possible for someone in Nigeria to sell an item (e.g. a new 2007 Honda accord) for $2,500 when the
japanese manufacturer sells it for $16,000. Its just not possible.

Again, I am so sorry for your loss.
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by scammed(f): 6:35am On Jan 08, 2007
Hey GNature,
Just for your information, I was the one being scammed!
I guess you will never know unless you tried it. This was a wonderful experience for me as I would not waste my time, if it truely wasn't. This $6.00 doesn't go to me, if you read the article you would know that! Yes, I was scammed, but tryng this out was the best thing that I could of ever done. Yeah, felt stupid about trying it, but thought, what the heck, what's $6.00, I drop that in change! I guess, you will never know!
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by GNature(m): 6:43am On Jan 08, 2007
scammed:

Hey GNature,
Just for your information, I was the one being scammed!
I guess you will never know unless you tried it. This was a wonderful experience for me as I would not waste my time, if it truely wasn't. This $6.00 doesn't go to me, if you read the article you would know that! Yes, I was scammed, but tryng this out was the best thing that I could of ever done. Yeah, felt stupid about trying it, but thought, what the heck, what's $6.00, I drop that in change! I guess, you will never know!

@scammed

So let me get this straight. You were scammed by a Nigerian company and your next instinct is to come
to a Nigerian website - Nairaland and give them a wonderful money making tip undecided

Sure does make a lot of sense to me
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by naijacutee(f): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2007
GNature:

@scammed

So let me get this straight. You were scammed by a Nigerian company and your next instinct is to come
to a Nigerian website - Nairaland and give them a wonderful money making tip undecided

Sure does make a lot of sense to me
What's wrong with that?

Some people aren't just bitter inside. . . People move on. . .

@ scammed
It's great that you still have some credibility in the rest of us. Just thought to point that out, even though I wont be participating in mailing people.
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by LiquidMind(m): 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2007
$6.00 MAILING LIST GIFT LETTER IS A SCAM,

SENDING CHAIN LETTER AND RECRUITING PEOPLE IS A PYRAMID SCHEME

Pyramid Scheme: A scheme in which a hierarchy is created by people joining under others who joined previously, and in which those who join make payments to those above them in the hierarchy, with the expectation of being able to collect payments from those who join below. Pyramid schemes are prohibited by the laws of the United States of America, by the laws of each of the fifty individual states, and by the laws of most other nations. Pyramid schemes are variously defined under these laws either as a form of gambling, or (more accurately, in my opinion) as outright fraud
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by scammed(f): 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2007
Yes, I know. I've stopped that scamm and reported the person that sent me this email as she told me over and over I would have bad family luck if I were to break it. STUPID ME, a believer, fell for it, not knowing any better!  embarassed  I've just had bad luck this year with people trying to scam me!  cry  There ar very limited people we can trust these days, we can probably count them on our fingers.  Does any know any good supplier's?
There were no letters sent on my behalf and this was my first posting of this rediculous scam! My husband got layed off from a popular Toyota Plant here in Texas and just looking for good LEGAL income! Any suggestions anyone?
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by naijacutee(f): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2007
scammed:

Yes, I know. I've stopped that scamm and reported the person that sent me this email as she told me over and over I would have bad family luck if I were to break it. STUPID ME, a believer, fell for it, not knowing any better! embarassed I've just had bad luck this year with people trying to scam me! cry There ar very limited people we can trust these days, we can probably count them on our fingers. Does any know any good supplier's?
There were no letters sent on my behalf and this was my first posting of this rediculous scam! My husband got layed off from a popular Toyota Plant here in Texas and just looking for good LEGAL income! Any suggestions anyone?

Hey, one tip for you. Trust NOTHING you read off the internet. Nothing, not even my handwriting. Have you tried the eBay route yet?
And suppliers for what exactly are you looking for?
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by scammed(f): 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2007
Hey Naijacutee! Thank you for your advice. I'm looking for an electronics supplier but finding out that alot of them are scammers sitting in a black room taking people's money. I would like to find something to start selling on Ebay. Any suggestions? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are more British-born Nigerians moving back to Nigeria ? / Dangote Sugar Refinery In Niger State Shut Down / FG To Spend N1 Trillion On Petrol Subsidy In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.