Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users (36983 Views)

Romanlanders, What Do You All Think About This Instagram Ladies Shapes? / Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake / Romanlanders is this love or lunacy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EmperorLee(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2016
EFCCnig:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy them ban me oooo till sep 15

Lol I been no check d moniker well grin. Na all of us dem ban, dat gal go still hear from us na.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EFCCnig: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lol I been no check d moniker well grin. Na all of us dem ban, dat gal go still hear from us na.
na she report everybody, cause she come online around 1;30 am last night
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EmperorLee(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
EFCCnig:
na she report everybody, cause she come online around 1;30 am last night

Seriously? shocked. At least she got our message grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by brightalo1010: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
HateU2:
lol. I trust you but how far undecided, you bedwet again Bestie, I have not been online sha. I'm on and off. Don't come ooo cheesy. I yaf use hot water to bath cheesy
Maxi112, kiss kiss kiss

Then make u no carry this una rain stuff come near me again because I no be rain maker wink,since una no wan make I come help u guys out grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EFCCnig: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
EmperorLee:

Seriously? shocked. At least she got our message grin
confirm, match go soon start make i go collect seat
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by IamNawty(f): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
HateU2:
oremi cry cry.

This weather is wicked joor.
It's not good for mr cry
bestie lemme enjoy in peace nah wink
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Lsofdk(m): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
ogorwyne:
Lsofdk goodmornng
morning dear, how've you beensmiley
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Lsofdk(m): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
EmperorLee:
19. Don't use alternate accounts to access NAIRALAND AFTER BEING BANNED. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

You guys should revisit this fuvked up rule, just say NO ALTERNATE instead of laying down a rule that you can't comprehend. My main moniker wasn't banned yesterday yet a mod which I know very well is Mynd44 gave me a 10 year ban for USING ALTERNATE HANDLE. So I ask, Is it "DO NOT USE AN ALTERNATE HANDLE AT ALL" or "DO NOT USE AN ALTERNATE AFTER BEING BANNED" ?

CC MYND44 undecided undecided undecided

Nonsense.

na mynd you dy tell *NONSENSE* oboi you get mynd ohgrin

anyway i know where you dy, if i no see you again
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EmperorLee(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
Lsofdk:

na mynd you dy tell *NONSENSE* oboi you get mynd ohgrin

anyway i know where you dy, if i no see you again

grin na once man dey die na cheesy I no fear that guy with 44 confused mynds undecided
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Lordkylie(f): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
EFCCnig:
who ask for your opinion abeg read and go
tongue grin cool
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Lsofdk(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
EmperorLee:

grin na once man dey die na cheesy I no fear that guy with 44 confused mynds undecided
grin grin
na true sha
how your side
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EmperorLee(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
Lsofdk:

grin grin
na true sha
how your side

Make sense ooh. Wan focus for Manchester derby now sef. You no watch?
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
Berlyn:
epic !!
define epic

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
senibo1:
its ok.

I will deactivate that handle today
cheesy cheesy So mynd.44 dash all of una 10yrs ban.
Chisos!.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
EmperorLee:

Free the girl na. grin
Forgive and forget.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hi
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EmperorLee(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
Free the girl na. grin
Forgive and forget.

grin okay ayaff heard

AngelAhnie:
Hi

Hii
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Lsofdk(m): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
EmperorLee:

Make sense ooh. Wan focus for Manchester derby now sef. You no watch?
i position well dy watch am, make city easy shagrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
EmperorLee:

grin okay ayaff heard

Hii
Good!.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
EmperorLee:

grin okay ayaff heard

Hii
How many years ban?
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EmperorLee(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
How many years ban?

10 years jaare angry sad
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
EmperorLee:

10 years jaare angry sad
gringrin why na?
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EmperorLee(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
Good!.

You see as you dey calm me down for different fights oo, anytime I see you dey fight anyone, once I say stop then you must stop straight up oo cheesy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EmperorLee(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
gringrin why na?

No be you cos am ni undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
EmperorLee:

No be you cos am ni undecided lipsrsealed
how?grin I was fighting my own demons and you were fighting yours. How am I the cause of your lengthy bangrin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
EmperorLee:

You see as you dey calm me down for different fights oo, anytime I see you dey fight anyone, once I say stop then you must stop straight up oo cheesy
Deal!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EmperorLee(m): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
how?grin I was fighting my own demons and you were fighting yours. How am I the cause of your lengthy bangrin

You for use report button joor instead of mentioning that 44 guy. Na you give am I.V come that thread sad
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by bibijay123(f): 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
EmperorLee:

A bloody teenager ooh, coming here to banter words with people that just their experience in life is greater than all her achievements. The highest she can boast of is her Waec result which I am sure she failed woefully.

no matter what happen u don't turn against a friend. friendship does hve its ups n downs bt in the end it is wat brings us closer. * sad face*
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EmperorLee(m): 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
bibijay123:

no matter what happen u don't turn against a friend. friendship does hve its ups n downs bt in the end it is wat brings us closer. * sad face*

Bibi now you want to make me feel guilty angry sad I used to think of her as a friend until she doubted me at the first call and she also made it clear that we have never been friends.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by annnikky(f): 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
EmperorLee:

You for use report button joor instead of mentioning that 44 guy. Na you give am I.V come that thread sad
EmperorLee!!!
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EmperorLee(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
annnikky:

EmperorLee!!!

Nikky my boo grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
EmperorLee:

You mentioned him too, your ban long pass cow preeekgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Do You Think I've Got A Chance With Him? / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / Uyi Ogbebor Shares Romantic Pre-Wedding Photos As He Is Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.