Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? (65185 Views)

Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened / Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) / Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
My day has been so messed up. I went to see a friend of mine in his house. I was surprised the door wasn't locked and even the gate wasn't locked. I decided to help myself to a drink from his bar as soon as I entered the living room. As I was about serving myself, something told me to check on him in his room to see if he's there. As I approached his room I started hearing sounds. I decided to know what the noise was all about without making a sound.

Only for me to see a girl begging my friend to please have mercy on her and my friend was telling her to shut-up and comply. He was even beating the girl and have even torn her clothes. The girl was weeping bitterly and after about 20mins I decided to pretend I was just coming in by calling his name. He then told me to please wait for him in the living room. He joined me in the living room after about 10mins. I asked why he was breathing heavily and he told me that he just finished having sex with a girl. I confronted him with the truth and he opened up. He said he has been dating this girl for and that he has been spending money on her but she refused him sex. He said he used today's incident to recover all the money he has spent on her.

I'm really stuck between the devil and deep blue sea right now. The girl in question wants me to help report the issue to the police cos she's scared of being stigmatized. On the otherhand, the guy in question is my childhood friend. I can't imagine snitching on my homie and brother. I know it's wrong for him to have raped her but why would a girl be demanding for stuffs from a guy when she knows she's not willing to play ball.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
ryd3:
Women really shouldn't put themselves in questionable circumstances. He didnt rape her at her house, or in the street. They went out on dates together. Be careful of men, when the animal in us awakes, na u go suffer am. Ore, she has free will. You should chastise ur friend but let her go to the hospital and then the police herself. I would never support rape, but this is a case of greed and it's effects
exactly my point guy. I can't report my friend to the police but I really chastised him for his actions. The girl in question has even at some point tried to use my head.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by DeLioncourt: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
bro. if she wants it reported, she should do it herself. Don't go sticking your nose where e no concern you. Don't forget that naija police is not your friend...it's your money that is their friend. They will milk you when the matter no dey your hand.
Let your friend know what he did wasn't cool and if possible i'd suggest making peace with the girl...because in truth you can be held complicit (aiding and abetting).
Sha try to keep the matter out of the police station.

141 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
Is that how you'll stand back, close your ears and eyes and wait while your sister gets rapèd? This is terrible.

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
DeLioncourt:
bro. if she wants it reported, she should do it herself. Don't go sticking your nose where e no concern you. Don't forget that naija police is not your friend...it's your money that is their friend. They will milk you when the matter no dey your hand.
Let your friend know what he did wasn't cool and if possible i'd suggest making peace with the girl...because in truth you can be held complicit (aiding and abetting).
Sha try to keep the matter out of the police station.
guy no level. I have no intention reporting the matter to the police. If she wants to report it to the police, she should do it herself. As for my friend I have chastised him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
pls don't bring my sister into this. Is it my fault she wasn't willing to have premarital sex but was making premarital expenses?

My post wasn't meant to be interpreted literally. undecided

And No. It wasn't your fault.

So drop the pretence and black concern since you didn't do a shìt to prevent that from happening when you had the chance. Who are you deceiving here by seeking advise whether to report or not? You never care at all.

235 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by SUPERPACK: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
Thread full of rapists.***
Covers self with blood of jesus.*****
make i run comot frm here b4 una go rape me join.

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
cruzita:
the girl is a FOOL ,u have been receiving and collecting from a guy and whenever he ask for sex u refuse him and u still have the guts abi mind to visit him alone at home .what do u expect ?,for him to sing hymns with u .

Report to the police yourself .nonsense dullard

I'm not endorsing rape either

You just endorsed ra.pe sis.

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
ryd3:
Women really shouldn't put themselves in questionable circumstances. He didnt rape her at her house, or in the street. They went out on dates together. Be careful of men, when the animal in us awakes, na u go suffer am. Ore, she has free will. You should chastise ur friend but let her go to the hospital and then the police herself. I would never support rape, but this is a case of greed and it's effects

how is it greed? when a guy pretends he's loaded just to attract a female? is it by force?
did she open his purse to extract money? he spent out of freewill she should also be allowed to make her choice out of freewill please stop impugning things to the lady.....she's not at fault to trust a supposed friend! the trauma of rape is not something to be taken lightly!

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
guy no level. I have no intention reporting the matter to the police. If she wants to report it to the police, she should do it herself. As for my friend I have chastised him.
already you're an accomplice to rape.....

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
pls don't bring my sister into this. Is it my fault she wasn't willing to have premarital sex but was making premarital expenses?
you are the rapist! that which you fear most will befall you because you acted wickedly...

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
tee59:
In dis economy recession? Ur friend no do at all by raping her but dat serves d girl right. Next time she wil use her brain and hands 2 get wat she wants and not man.
sis your logic is all shades of disgusting. its her body she has a right to say no! it his money he has the right not to spend it for/on her! rape is rape and he will be in jail soon even for a rape he knows nothing about!

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Thread of rapists.***
Covers self with blood of jesus.*****
make i run comot frm here b4 una go rape me join.
rapists everywhere on the thread .... am hugely disappointed with the female monikers especially the confirmed female cruzita I was a fan.... but Aybo I say no to rape or any form of genderbased violence gbv

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
ryd3:

location is irrelevant act and lack of consent coupled with assault and battery is all that is needed to lock him up for a very long time! the op is 99% the rapist! or how can you stand by watching for twenty minutes a fellow human being been violated!

thanks to all pro rape contributors am gonna have to deal with this traumatic feeling of helplessness of the lady tonight......

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
Yes my nigga. The bitch wasn't willing to have premarital sex but had premarital expenses. These bitches will never learn.
if your sister albeit your daughter are in the same shoes.... dont come crying here ... karma is a dam...expect karma

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
SmartChoices:

you are the rapist! that which you fear most will befall you because you acted wickedly...
my friend shut up there. I have money. I don't need to rape a girl. I can have as many as I want.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
senior advocate of Nigeria I hear you. She claims she doesn't want premarital sex but she has premarital expenses.
did she force you to spend money on her? and does your filthy money give you the right to violate her? very soon you will reap what you have sown rapist!

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
she lost her bargaining rights the very day she started making monetary demands.

So because you spend money on a girl, you have the right to rape her ?— I'm convince now you're a rapist.

72 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha / Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) / Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.