Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

In Need Of This Natural Oil? Then Take A Look And Know More About This Oil - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / In Need Of This Natural Oil? Then Take A Look And Know More About This Oil (505 Views)

How To Make Your Skin And Hair Amazingly Beautiful Using A Natural Oil / 7x Faster Rapid Hair Growth With El-glittas Hair Wonder Natural Oil! / 6 Hot Look And Styles From Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of This Natural Oil? Then Take A Look And Know More About This Oil by Chickychic(f): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
Have you been looking for this oil and have not seen a pure, homemade, no artificial or no colouring one? Then search no more for i will tell you its good works for skin and hair.

[b][/b]INTRODUCTION: COCONUT OIL

this oil has been known to nourish hair, body etc but let me break its uses for you.

1 [b][/b]FOR HAIR
Coconut oil restores hair, keeps hair shinning,split loose end,prevent breakage, when used regularly on it own or mix with shea butter as hair creme.

2 [b][/b]FOR SKIN(BODY)
Coconut oil is one oil used as cream for the body as its not sticky nor greasy rather makes skin looks beautiful ,and corrects uneven skin yet removes spots. What of it scent...wow it's too sweet you would want to consume it.
Coconut oil should be in everyone cream as its has its sunscreen which protects you from the sun.

3 [b][/b]FOR COOKING
YES... for cooking. It does your cooking like your normal vegetables oil

For those of you looking to get freshly made coconut oil that is with no colouring or artificial ingredient please your orders here or contact me via whatsapp on 08065250319.
Note if you need suppliers of this oil or you need it in bulk do feel free to contact me here or with the contact above.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Modeling-related Information! / Buy Quality And Affordable Clothing Items For Your Kids / Ligten Your Skin This Coming Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.