Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,757 members, 7,806,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Jubaili Bros Is Recruiting Fresh Electrical And Mechanical And Sales Engineers! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jubaili Bros Is Recruiting Fresh Electrical And Mechanical And Sales Engineers! (2463 Views)

Nnpc Is Recruiting Fresh And Experienced Graduates / Jubali Bros Is Recruiting / Mobil Recruiting Fresh Graduates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubaili Bros Is Recruiting Fresh Electrical And Mechanical And Sales Engineers! by compu(m): 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2009
For Electrical and Mechanical Engineers and sales Engineers

the recruitment starts from 6th October 2009! Apply online by filling the form on

http://www.jubailibros.com/appform_nigeria.asp

My email is onimeinfo@yahoo.com. if you guyz see any vacancy for Civil Engineers, please do send it to me.

Good luck Guyz.
Re: Jubaili Bros Is Recruiting Fresh Electrical And Mechanical And Sales Engineers! by medal: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2009
thank u man!But i have been trying to send mine.It is asking insert me enter a valid salary.
Please help,as i have tried every thing to send it.
Thank u house
Re: Jubaili Bros Is Recruiting Fresh Electrical And Mechanical And Sales Engineers! by sun40: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2009
I have been trying to send it ,but all the efforts proved abortive,pls. try to help us out.
Re: Jubaili Bros Is Recruiting Fresh Electrical And Mechanical And Sales Engineers! by MurphyG1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2009
OK, thanx for the info. But i dont think Jubaili Bros is recruiting cos these positions were advertised some months ago and u just cannot send the form after filling ur details. Its not true that they are recruiting. Thanx for the info sha.

(1) (Reply)

New Job Vacancy At Vhelbherg Company Nig. Ltd. ! / Driver Needed At Gbagada, Lagos / US Embassy Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.