Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations (74052 Views)

List Of Radio Stations Owing N5 Billion Licence Fees Will Be Released Today– NBC / Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address / The Increasing Rate Of Radio Stations In Nigeria. Advantage Or Disadvantage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by ALVA001: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ibadan tiwa n tiwa

2 Likes

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by Bede2u(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
nototribalist:
you're a zombie, you will not go anywhere today.
D guy u quoted don repent o shocked he's now heading wailers branch in umulumgbe grin. Hunger sets us all on the right path

5 Likes

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by Tascocent(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
Wfm 97.1 in lagos...... @Op u didn't add that. Female voice
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by soldierdollar(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
Keneking:
Those radio stations in Anambra state are mostly owned by Catholic Church.

By 12pm, there is recital of Angelus and at 3pm, you hear divine mercy prayers. grin grin

Most of those stations are anti-APC in their political analysis. Issues relating to Biafra are seldom discussed but their sons and daughters held in captivity by Federal are frequently mentioned.

Even their call-in shows are dominated by political controversies against APC led government. They hardly discuss their local problems which affects them ie poor infrastructural developments, corruption, divertion of public funds, agriculture, rural development and environmental concerns.

But where is lalasticlala now?

6 Likes

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by EmperorLee(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
Chaii Radio O.Y.O don tey like Shonekan cheesy.

I remember that time for high school, if I don hear "Reedio Oh Why Oh" na hin be say time to wake up don reach and if I kan hear "Good morning, I am Femi Emmanuel and this is Turning point" Na hin be say I don late for school grin.

Chaii I don dey old ooh, Baba God pick up this call abeg na sad

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by soldierdollar(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
Keneking:

By 12pm, there is recital of Angelus and at 3pm, you hear divine mercy prayers. grin grin

Most of those stations are anti-APC in their political analysis. Issues relating to Biafra are seldom discussed but theild in captivity by Federal are frequently mentioned.

Even their call-in shows are dominated by political controversies against APC led government. They hardly discuss their local problems which affects them ie poor infrastructural developments, corruption, divertion of public funds, agriculture, rural development and environmental concerns.

2 Likes

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by soldierdollar(m): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
Keneking:

Most of those stations are anti-APC in their political analysis. Issues relating to Biafra are seldom discussed but their sons and daughters held in captivity by Federal are frequently mentioned.

3 Likes

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by samuelezeja(m): 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
95.3 FM onitsha is my best radio staion

1 Like

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by FunkyMetahuman: 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
EmperorLee:

I remember that time for high school, if I don hear "Reedio Oh Why Oh" na hin be say time to wake up don reach and if I kan hear "Good morning, I am Femi Emmanuel and this is Turning point" Na hin be say I don late for school grin.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by whysquaree(m): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
Dear Op, I take God beg you Y u comot ABU FM for ABU Zaria.. Kaduna State?
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by misscall247: 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
I miss capitalfm abuja......how do I stream it online pls help
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by seanwilliam(m): 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
aji sebi yoruba laari, yoruba kin se bi baba enikan..yorubas are pace setters... betterbyfar

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by seanwilliam(m): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
EmperorLee:

i dunno if i'm 2 slap u or gv u thumb up...guy i swear this s exactly wat i want 2 post ... u r on point gaani

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by EmperorLee(m): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
seanwilliam:
i dunno if i'm 2 slap u or gv u thumb up...guy i swear this s exactly wat i want 2 post ... u r on point gaani

Hahaha You sef na IB-grown ? grin. Correct nigga cheesy.

1 Like

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by Amah70: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
But you didn't mention the mother of all radio stations that is silently revolutionizing Nigeria and keep the leaders on their toes? I mean Radio Biaf. ..

1 Like

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ph radio listing looks neat and orderly.... I rep Ph.
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by samlegendsam: 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
Oga seun,having a radio station wouldn't be a bad idea....or guys what do you think?

1 Like

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by amolak: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
States to relocate to if you would love to work at radio stations.

at least to increase your chances ..

Number 1,
Lagos State. - Ikeja

234Radio - Internet Radio; broadcasts from Nigeria, UK, USA and Jamaica - www.234radio.com . 234Radio is also available on Android and iOS platforms.
88.9 - Brilla FM - Sports Broadcast only
89.7 - Eko FM, Ikeja
90.9 - Top Radio FM
91.3 - Lagos Talks FM
92.3 - Inspiration FM -
92.9 - Bond FM
93.7 - Rhythm FM
95.1 - Wazobia FM
95.7 - LASU Radio (Lagos State University , Ojo, Lagos)
96.1 - Lagos Traffic radio
96.5 - Urban96 FM, Lagos
96.9 - Cool FM
97.3 - Classic FM
97.7 - Metro FM - FRCN
98.1 - SMOOTH FM, Lagos
98.5 - Soundcity FM, Lagos
98.9 - Kiss FM, Lagos
99.3 - Nigeria Info
99.9 - The Beat FM, Ikoyi Lagos
100.5 - RayPower FM, Alagbado
101.5 - Star FM, Ikeja
102.3 - Radio Continental, Ikosi Ketu, Lagos
102.7 - Naija FM
103.1 - Unilag FM (University of Lagos)
103.5 - Choice FM now Radio One - FRCN
104.1 - RCCG Radio, Lagos-ibadan express way
105.1 - CityFM, Oregun, Lagos
105.9 - NOUN FM (National Open University of Nigeria) Victoria Island
106.5 - Faaji FM (Also of Raypower FM)
107.5 - Radio Lagos, Ikeja (Also of Eko FM)

Total
94.1 - Rainbow FM,

That lagos own, you no feel account am finish, na everyday i dey hear 'testing in transmission'

3 Likes

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by FunkyMetahuman: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
samlegendsam:
Oga seun,having a radio station wouldn't be a bad idea....or guys what do you think?
nairaland radio naija.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by OMOTOWO(m): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
OP city FM for Lagos don port from oregun to agindigbin road for omole now..no dull ...a dey c dem for mai front now..
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by seanwilliam(m): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hahaha You sef na IB-grown ? grin. Correct nigga cheesy.
bro na so... and do u rememba d 'taran ran tantan taan' er er er O Y O...radio oyo leotigbo oo redio oyo leotigbo iroyin asiko tokunrere redio OYO leo ti gbo.

11 Likes

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by 989900: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
OGBC2 was arguably the best in the mid 80s to early 90s, how time flies . . . then came Raypower revolutionizing the industry.

3 Likes

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by EmperorLee(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
seanwilliam:
bro na so... and do u rememba d 'taran ran tantan taan' er er er O Y O...radio oyo leotigbo oo redio oyo leotigbo iroyin asiko tokunrere redio OYO leo ti gbo.

I remember die grin cheesy. Those people go dey even sing parts grin grin Good old days menh.... Olboi Ibadan sweet ooh.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by Qmerit(m): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
Before Oshio came as gov of Edo state it was just (Independent Radio own by Igbnedion,)
and the son never allow any other one to come. Not even Raypower that is own by Dokpesi his
party man.
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by berniceunice: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
ok
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by pheyimen: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
Am patiently waiting 4 d persn dat wil call osun state, so i can break bottle on ur head.

2 Likes

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by Lordxeer(m): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
ABU 101.5 SAMARU FM.. Thats Kaduna.
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
103.1 - Unilag FM (University of Lagos)
103.5 - Choice FM now Radio One - FRCN
104.1 - RCCG Radio, Lagos-ibadan express way
105.1 - CityFM, Oregun, Lagos
105.9 - NOUN FM (National Open University of Nigeria) Victoria Island
106.5 - Faaji FM (Also of Raypower FM)Op can lie hennn, why u wonn add to lagos curriculum vitae wen u knw it has been full already, sheee Rccg Fm dey lagos state? No be ogun state that one dey? Continu

2 Likes

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by FunkyMetahuman: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
amolak:
94.1 - Rainbow FM,

That lagos own, you no feel account am finish, na everyday i dey hear 'testing in transmission'
hehehehehehe very hard to account.

if I put 33 now, by the time you wake up, new station already testing transmission.

2 Likes

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by queenDD(f): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
Dream FM Enugu.. the best radio in Enugu and one of the best in the Southeast.

2 Likes

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by gurujoe(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
When I was about clicking the page I knew my state won't disappoint me and behold she was there.

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by Suurulere(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
Where's Sweet FM, 107.1, Ibara, Abeokuta, Ogun State?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Panam Percy Paul's Lyrics / Music Video Screen Shot Quiz / How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.