Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

10 Pictures You Will Understand If You Dodged Going To Church As A Kid - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Pictures You Will Understand If You Dodged Going To Church As A Kid (36071 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice / Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition / Helen Oritsejafor Lies On The Rug In Church As Choristers Sing (p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pictures You Will Understand If You Dodged Going To Church As A Kid by Smellymouth: 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
olihilistic:

my scarceness is helping matters in the exam hall.
you know whatamin
Yes boss.. Ayam understanding you.. grin

Sark-sex.. cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Understand If You Dodged Going To Church As A Kid by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=Smellymouth post=49279133] Yes boss.. Ayam understanding you.. grin
Sark-sex.. cheesy[/quotea] you mean success or sark-sex that Sarkordie mentions before he raps??
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Understand If You Dodged Going To Church As A Kid by Nature8(m): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lwkmd
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Understand If You Dodged Going To Church As A Kid by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
jasysandra:
Every Sunday purging go just show

I use to fake it before ooo but with time it just became a thing that comes with Sundays grin grin

Na I'm be say God don catch ugrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures You Will Understand If You Dodged Going To Church As A Kid by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 12, 2016
Lmfao, this is too much on point grin I no know say I get fellow church dodgers...still dodging though, but now it's my wife I have to answer to.
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Understand If You Dodged Going To Church As A Kid by MRBODMAS(m): 7:01am On Sep 12, 2016
3DCYCLOPS:
7. How you greet your parents when they return home
Sharap on this No. 7 u want thunder fire ur yansh? U piece me off. Though others really break my ribs with laughter but I don't take CR7 play.
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Understand If You Dodged Going To Church As A Kid by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2016
handysuzy:
In my parents house, even if epilepsy is disturbing you, you must be in the church o

But all these things no consain me o...One need to make money in life. Drake decided to buy his neigbour's house yesterday for $3m because they were complaning about his noise..See it here and pictures of the house: http://factflyers.com/drake-buys-neighbours-house-complained-noisephotos/
Back then @ Church of Christ. Do You still attend that Church?
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Understand If You Dodged Going To Church As A Kid by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Understand If You Dodged Going To Church As A Kid by favexx(f): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
If u like die u will still go 2 church in my house. Remember my lil sis she wont go 2 church on tym somtyms 2 comes to church during closing hours and her reason is" I was washing plate and arranging house " till the day my mum started locking the door when ever she is ready for church leaving my sister outside when she hasn't taken her bath sef...she go dey outside till we go church come bac
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Understand If You Dodged Going To Church As A Kid by 3DCYCLOPS: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
MRBODMAS:

Sharap on this No. 7 u want thunder fire ur yansh? U piece me off. Though others really break my ribs with laughter but I don't take CR7 play.
grin hehehehehehe grin

Re: 10 Pictures You Will Understand If You Dodged Going To Church As A Kid by Abee79(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
HateU2:
I'm just too guilty of everything here cheesy cheesy. I don't really like going to church jare.

Nice one op wink
I feel you! Maybe you should look for a Church you would love and always look forward to going wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) / Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.