Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos (26210 Views)

Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Man Takes Fight To Father’s Grave Over Sharing Of Properties / 2 Missing Kids Found In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Here's an update on the little boy Abubakar Usman whose eyes were violently removed by suspected ritualists in the ancient city of Zaria in Kaduna State few months ago. According to freelance journalist Femi Owolabi, a kind-hearted man has donated a car to empower the father of the boy....

Read the full update below;

Few months ago, I told you of how a friend and sister told me to go track Abu, that four years old boy whose eyes were removed by suspected ritualists in Zaria.

I tracked Abu, and did an extensive report about everything, especially how the poor boy had been abandoned by Kaduna State Government who promised him heaven and earth. I told you how we gave Abu a new life, by registering him in a school where 'special' teachers have been hired to help out. I told you that we needed a keke (tricycle) for Abu's father, a driver who at the time was out of job, to use in moving his boy to and fro school and also for commercial purposes so he can, at least, be financially empowered.

Ladies and gentlemen, guests and friends, that person who, this morning, told me not to mention the name gave us the money, and instead of a keke, we got Abu's father a car that has four tyres!

I couldn't make it down to Zaria to do the presentation, but here is my representative doing it.

*That bag you see here contains toys and other materials for Abu

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/man-donates-car-to-father-of-little-boy.html

4 Likes

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
nice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
God bless the good man

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
nice one
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
This is good!

1 Like

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by agwom(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
good....
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by agarawu23(m): 7:38am On Sep 10, 2016
smiley
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by mebad(m): 7:40am On Sep 10, 2016
news like this restores my faith in humanity. God bless him more

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by Qmerit(m): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2016
Nice one there. May God bless you up and down for your help and the evil people who did that to the little boy would never never know peace in life!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by doskie(m): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2016
To the man who did the evil: wait patiently, your evil deeds is fast approaching.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by lepasharon(f): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2016
Can't jesus heal him?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:45am On Sep 10, 2016
God bless this man

2 Likes

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by kinswhite(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2016
Indeed A few good men still exist in this country

1 Like

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by olutosfem(f): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2016
God bless that kind hearted man.

1 Like

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2016
Kindhearted people like this are hard to find...God bless them

2 Likes

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by sabi99(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2016
Good samaritan

1 Like

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by puregrace(m): 7:47am On Sep 10, 2016
This is what I call religion. No be all those 5times prayer or a every Sundays church we Wan chop. One good deeds to your fellow Haman is the deal. Take it or leave it. It's your choice

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by teric4love(m): 7:49am On Sep 10, 2016
No diversification of found ooo, anyway u no be Igbo man because they too like business
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by otabuko(m): 7:49am On Sep 10, 2016
God be with their home..... And bless the boy even without his plucked eyes...

1 Like

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by duullie88(m): 7:49am On Sep 10, 2016
May God continue to bless the man who made this donation.. outshines the government and the politicians who claim they represent the people.. touching story cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by idris4r83(m): 7:50am On Sep 10, 2016
May God bless the samaritan abundantly

1 Like

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by tosynomolara(f): 7:50am On Sep 10, 2016
Eeeeyaaa, nyc one sha
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by cindyrocks(f): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2016
God bless the good Samaritan.

3 Likes

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by Fkforyou(m): 7:52am On Sep 10, 2016
Seriously what those people did to this boy is so unfair, now he is going to grow up not knowing how his siblings look embarassed

May God bless that good Samaritan.

1 Like

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by sabi99(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2016
doskie:
To the man who did the evil: wait patiently, your evil deeds is fast approaching.
the penalty for his evil deeds is fast approaching instead of saying that his evil deeds is fast approaching
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2016
Northerner + Islam. concept of donation and help. in another news a Christian arrested trying to steal from church box in Lagos.
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by amclimax(m): 8:00am On Sep 10, 2016
the journalist is as wicked as the suspected ritualist.... why advertising your donation ... in other news ISLAMABAD

1 Like

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by doskie(m): 8:00am On Sep 10, 2016
sabi99:
the penalty for his evil deeds is fast approaching instead of saying that his evil deeds is fast approaching
shut up mr i too know. The evil that men do live with them... Now that's a popular saying. So why don't you go around the world correcting everyone? Tell them its THE PENALTY FOR THE EVIL THAT MEN DO LIVES WITH THEM. don't quote me again please. I don't wanna break breads with you.
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by Ramanto(m): 8:00am On Sep 10, 2016
I feel for the poor boy. is there any likely medical remedies to his problem?
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by sabi99(m): 8:04am On Sep 10, 2016
doskie:
shut up mr i too know. The evil that men do live with them... Now that's a popular saying. So why don't you go around the world correcting everyone? Tell them its THE PENALTY FOR THE EVIL THAT MEN DO LIVES WITH THEM. don't quote me again please. I don't wanna break breads with you.
I don't mean any insult bro. Let peace reign

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? / Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? / DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.