Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! (6681 Views)

Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / How We've Been Praying The Wrong Way All This Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
[quote author=annunaki2 post=49235820]

True muslims are those who emulate the sunnah of mohammed and follow his teachings to the letter. All authentic islamic texts confirm to us that mohammed was a notorious terrorist, mass murderer, rapist and psychopath. I will never justify what is bad, I am just pointing out to you that mohammed was a bad person and Islam a bad religion. If you don't like what is bad, renounce Islam today. [/quote

ok can you now go and queue for likes coming from ya fellas
By Allah,Islam is the way and nothing but the way it is,but always speak good or keep mute.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
annunaki2:

I know mohamed was a paedophile, mass murderer, armed robber(caravan raids), rapist, adulterer, psychopath and narcissist. These are all confirmed from authentic islamic sources and it's clear to me that a man with such terrible credentials can never ever be a prophet of the one true God. He was at best an agent of Satan sent to cause chaos in the world and his true followers(islamic terrorists) have been wrecking havoc all over the world since his inglorious exit 1,400 years ago.

You claim you know Islam very well, tell me one single convincing reason why you think such a pathetic character could be a genuine prophet of God.

What now do you think you deserve?A standing ovation,An Applaud an award bt remember and unknown number of years in the blazing fire is no joke,Say nothing about a man you know nothing about and say nothing about a man you have no right to say something about,later in life when you face difficulties because of your saying dont start blaming it on people who never existed(witches and wizards)just remember your tongue led you to it.Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by aminusanti(m): 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
plappville:

This woman go and enlighten yourself and stop pouring out trash here. They cant call on Jesus. Jesus didnt kill a soul. No one can praise him when killing. Muslims praise allah when killing innocent people. Thats exactly how Muhammad and his men did. This method is historic!
enlighthen urself first wicked soul

* Is Jesus GoD?
* is old testament authentic?
* who was the GOD in OT that issued all the killings in OT ? wasn't that ur GOD jesus?
senseless pple
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by annunaki2(m): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2016
TopeQs:

one reason....

He was the noblest of any man ever to grace the surface of the earth......

Evidently you don't have the faintest idea of what noble means except of course you were being sarcastic. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by annunaki2(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2016
hanity:

Subhanallah,Beware of how you speak,God can't be mocked.I pray its not after death you start regretting all these

It is you muslims that routinely mock God by claiming a character as terrible as mohammed is God's prophet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by annunaki2(m): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2016
hanity:

What now do you think you deserve?A standing ovation,An Applaud an award bt remember and unknown number of years in the blazing fire is no joke,Say nothing about a man you know nothing about and say nothing about a man you have no right to say something about,later in life when you face difficulties because of your saying dont start blaming it on people who never existed(witches and wizards)just remember your tongue led you to it.Thank you

I challenge you to refute my statements and I will back it up with the quoran and sahih hadiths. It's a shame that you know of the numerous flaws of mohammed yet you still deceive yourself that he is a true prophet. You are now making threats about he'll Madam for your information it's your mohammed that is roasting in he'll right now and if you don't want to join him there, you had better renounce Islam and accept the only righteous path to God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Rich4god(m): 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
TopeQs:

one reason....

Guy, stop fighting a lost argument... In as much as I don't support tagging a particular religion "terrorist" cause of the action of some pple, we can't not help but point issues out to fellow Muslims. Don't come here and start defending your religion claiming it's that of peace, but 70℅ of your followers in one ways terrorize non Muslims.... From d death sentence on blasphemy law, to the unjust killing of some one just because he was as accused of insulting your religion.... to al Qaeda, al Shaban, Isis, boko haram, maitatsine.... All dese hv grp hv on thing in common... Killing and maiming pple in the name of Islam.

When Asari Mujjahid Dakubo was the leader of mend, did anyone term his action to that of his religion, even though he was a Muslim... He was never called an Islamic terrorists cos he never kill or fight in D name of religion....

Now, look at the woman that was killed in kofar ruwa Kano, why, cos she prevented someone from doing ablution in front of her shop.....

Check the guy that was attacked in Kaduna cos he was eating during Ramadan.....

Am not tagging your religion terrorist, but the action of ur members speak for itself. Moreover, bad deeds spreads like wild fire.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by truthmans2012: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Perhaps:

And apparently, you must have good eye sight.
Oponu, ode.

When you can't discern the right from the wrong, are you not blind?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
hanity:

Just prove to me why islam isnt a religion of peace.Dont we have christians who kill?Look at the Niger-deltas they destroys lots so will you because of these people say christianity is evil?No.Islam is against terrorism and evil deeds,Islam is the way.Dont be deceived!

Kindly name one person Niger Delta avengers have killed.. with proof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
TopeQs:

what's your definition of 'TRUE'?

there's no justification for what is BAD....

grin

ISIS are true Muslims.
Accept bad for what is bad. Islam has given itself a core evil name, always being an opposing side of all religions that isn't Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
aminusanti:

* Is Jesus GoD?
* who was the GOD in OT that issued all the killings in OT ? wasn't that ur GOD jesus?
senseless pple

This is madness. Old testament isn't authentic and you follow laws of Musa (moses) you no get sense o. You are very confused and your religion even helps confuse you more.

Read this part
Verily, We did send down the Torah to Moses, therein was guidance and light, by which the Prophets, who submitted themselves to God's Will, judged the Jews.  And the rabbis and the priests too judged the Jews by the Torah for to them was entrusted the protection of God's Book, and they were witnesses thereto.” (Quran 5:44)

Moses in my bible lived in the old testament, and since your Quran speaks of moses, then it confirms ok,tested and proved that old testament is Super Authentic

No need talking to you. You just proved what I have been thinking all along..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by aminusanti(m): 2:30am On Sep 12, 2016
gimakon:

This is madness. Old testament isn't authentic and you follow laws of Musa (moses) you no get sense o. You are very confused and your religion even helps confuse you more.

Read this part
Verily, We did send down the Torah to Moses, therein was guidance and light, by which the Prophets, who submitted themselves to God's Will, judged the Jews.  And the rabbis and the priests too judged the Jews by the Torah for to them was entrusted the protection of God's Book, and they were witnesses thereto.” (Quran 5:44)

Moses in my bible lived in the old testament, and since your Quran speaks of moses, then it confirms ok,tested and proved that old testament is Super Authentic

No need talking to you. You just proved what I have been thinking all along..

Pls next time understand the original post before u foolishly comment on any post

now put ur arrogancy aside and read again the original post , show us where i said OT is not authentic in islamic?? u are using ur empty head to quote Quran. who is asking u for that.
I ask her only few questions there because of what she said that "jesus loves peace and he never kill anyone" and saying prophet Mohammad (S.W.A) was a killer not a prophet

Since Jesus obviously believed in the words of Moses and the prophets, how do these wars and killing that seemed to be directed by God in the O.T

Deut: 20:11 " To make slaves of them"
Deut: 20:12 " Kill all of the men"
Deut: 20:14 " To make concubines of the women, salves of the little ones! Enjoy!"
Deut: 20:15 " You shall save alive nothing that breathes" ( kill every man, woman children and animals) etc

Here is Jesus talking
Mathew 5:17-18
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

"I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished”

Then now use your brain read my questions as follows:

1- Is Jesus GOD in christianity?
2- Is Moses a prophet in christianity?
3- is old testament authentic in christianity?
4- who was the GOD in OT that issued all the killings in OT ? wasn't that ur GOD Jesus?

Now show us which one you want to deny? and if u diver on the post i wont even waste my time on u again
senseless pipu.
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 12, 2016
aminusanti:

[s]Pls next time understand the original post before u foolishly comment on any post

now put ur arrogancy aside and read again the original post , show us where i said OT is not authentic in islamic?? u are using ur empty head to quote Quran. who is asking u for that.
I ask her only few questions there because of what she said that "jesus loves peace and he never kill anyone" and saying prophet Mohammad (S.W.A) was a killer not a prophet

Since Jesus obviously believed in the words of Moses and the prophets, how do these wars and killing that seemed to be directed by God in the O.T

Deut: 20:11 " To make slaves of them"
Deut: 20:12 " Kill all of the men"
Deut: 20:14 " To make concubines of the women, salves of the little ones! Enjoy!"
Deut: 20:15 " You shall save alive nothing that breathes" ( kill every man, woman children and animals) etc

Here is Jesus talking
Mathew 5:17-18
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

"I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished”

Then now use your brain read my questions as follows:

1- Is Jesus GOD in christianity?
2- Is Moses a prophet in christianity?
3- is old testament authentic in christianity?
4- who was the GOD in OT that issued all the killings in OT ? wasn't that ur GOD Jesus?

Now show us which one you want to deny? and if u diver on the post i wont even waste my time on u again
senseless pipu.[/s]

You are very stupid. slowpoke. If you feel you want to learn a thing or two with this very stupid tone,then don't expect to learn anything from me.

Carry on with your ignorance. You can keep wallowing in your darkness in the name of going to heaven, with this tone, no one would even want to show you anything.

By the way, you even complicate issues the more for yourself, later "Islam doesn't insult Jesus " this rubbish you wrote, what would you say to that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by aminusanti(m): 7:02am On Sep 12, 2016
gimakon:

You are very stupid. slowpoke. If you feel you want to learn a thing or two with this very stupid tone,then don't expect to learn anything from me.

Carry on with your ignorance. You can keep wallowing in your darkness in the name of going to heaven, with this tone, no one would even want to show you anything.

By the way, you even complicate issues the more for yourself, later "Islam doesn't insult Jesus " this rubbish you wrote, what would you say to that?

Lol the truth is painful i know..but you can ask your parent they have been going through that useless soul..u are really under serious frustration from all indications.

now show me where i insulted any prophet in my post useless lair
No matter how we muslim respect n honor all the prophets not like u pple

Did u say learn? U made me laugh in hebrew.
By worshiping a prophet as GOD n following Pauls remix u are expecting heaven ?

If u die d way u are u will be the greatest looser ever btter go and start seeking proper knowledge and remove the crown of arrongancy that u are having b4 is too late..
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
hanity:

And the Good book says it all"they are with ears but deaf and with eyes they are but blind".

Dont speak ill of a religion you know nothing about,Give me a verse in the bible which says Jesus is God,both the old and new testament.

What good book, The Coran? The one that copied the old testament method? Do u want me to show you verses from the bible that says thesame thing to none believers? Muhammad read the bible before creating Islam. His pattern only tells!!

You are the one who knows nothing about islam. Boko and Isis do know Islam better thats why they defend it with the last drip of thier blood. You are missing out girl. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
hanity:

Yeah i agree with you,Wallah i shed tears of joy everyday for being a believing Muslim,because you don't know what you are missing.
When you stand in congregational prayers and feel this tranquility in you.When you offer salah with one mind and this feeling of you standing before your Rabb,the ritual baths you take after ever form of impurity you might have gon through and lots more but sir where do i even state your own suffering from,is it the fast without breakfast,a female who cant beautify herself and keeps polluting others with her kinds of short dresses, and the clapping and singing that makes you lose your hearings or what? I seriously shed bitter tears for you every glorious day ,Islam is peace!Islam is the way!speak good or be mute!

How do you manage sharing two tears each passing day woman? The day is GLORIOUS yet you shed bitter tears? shocked Keep making fool of yourself grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
annunaki2:

I know mohamed was a paedophile, mass murderer, armed robber(caravan raids), rapist, adulterer, psychopath and narcissist. These are all confirmed from authentic islamic sources and it's clear to me that a man with such terrible credentials can never ever be a prophet of the one true God. He was at best an agent of Satan sent to cause chaos in the world and his true followers(islamic terrorists) have been wrecking havoc all over the world since his inglorious exit 1,400 years ago.

You claim you know Islam very well, tell me one single convincing reason why you think such a pathetic character could be a genuine prophet of God.

The world knows all this. But Muslims do not see anything wrong for such a figure to be tagged a Prophet. SMH for them.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
TopeQs:

one reason....

Are you kidding? Muhamad ordered numerous executions and during battles with none Muslims thousands were killed by him.

He is also responsible for so many deaths. History tells that in the name of a.llah, at least half a billion people were slaughterd by Muhammad (500 million). Yet you call him noblest? I would have at least negotiated with you if you had said he was the noblest before he found all.ah. that is before age 40.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
hanity:

Subhanallah,Beware of how you speak,God can't be mocked.I pray its not after death you start regretting all these

All.ah is a fake god. Read the history of how Muhammad adopted allah and be reasonable for once.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
aminusanti:

You harsh oo, cheesy because of Muhammad you are calling me this?

* Is Jesus GoD?
senseless pple

Did you see where the OP talk about Jesus been God or man? Why are you not interested in the OP? Are you justifying muslim killing with the old testament?
Of course the OT is authentic. Even your fake prophet couldnt reject this fact!!

The God of the old testament is a God of Justice. Show me where Moses or Abraham or Isaac kill infidels by forcing Yahwen in thier throat? Example: (If you dont observe the Sabbath with us then we will kill you). Like Muhammad did to infidels.

Jesus told the Pharisiens that It was not from God that they marry more than one wife, or divorced thier wifes, Moses allowed them was for reasons. God never permited or instructed Moses to create such law.

Matthew 19:8 ►
Jesus replied, "Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning.

Some of the laws in the old testaments were Moses laws created to guide his people not the World. Unlike Muhammed's. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
truthmans2012:

When you can't discern the right from the wrong, are you not blind?

Evidently, He is blind!

1 Like

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
gimakon:

Most of the Muslim i have come across here in NL do insult Jesus of the Bible. A thing thier self claimed prophet can't do during his days. Just show how ignorance some of them are.

1 Like

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
plappville:

All.ah is a fake god. Read the history of how Muhammad adopted allah and be reasonable for once.. cheesy
Like seriously?Tell me how it all started
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
plappville:

How do you manage sharing two tears each passing day woman? The day is GLORIOUS yet you share bitter tears? shocked Keep making fool of yourself grin
People die every sec,minute,hour,day,week,month and year and you think its Glorious?you are the one making the bigger fool out of yourself
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
hanity:

People die every sec,minute,hour,day,week,month and year and you think its Glorious?you are the one making the bigger fool out of yourself

Go back and read yourself again. I only quoted you clown cheesy
How can you say you shed bitter tears on a glorious Day? grin

hanity:

Yeah i agree with you,Wallah i shed tears of joy everyday for being a believing Muslim,because you don't know what you are missing.
When you stand in congregational prayers and feel this tranquility in you.When you offer salah with one mind and this feeling of you standing before your Rabb,the ritual baths you take after ever form of impurity you might have gon through and lots more but sir where do i even state your own suffering from,is it the fast without breakfast,a female who cant beautify herself and keeps polluting others with her kinds of short dresses, and the clapping and singing that makes you lose your hearings or what? [size=20pt] I seriously shed bitter tears for you every glorious day[/size] , Islam is peace!Islam is the way!speak good or be mute!

1 Like

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
plappville:

Most of the Muslim i have come across here in NL do insult Jesus of the Bible. A thing thier self claimed prophet can't do during his days. Just show how ignorance some of them are.

Don't mind him, calls God a killer, when their own god and his puppet mohd,are the primary murderers the world even knows about. From sleeping with animals to children and killing 930 Jews in Banu Queryza. Comes here to insult Jesus and lie immediately that they didn't do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
hanity:

Like seriously?Tell me how it all started

Google can help you, try joor!
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
gimakon:

Don't mind him, calls God a killer, when their own god and his puppet mohd,are the primary murderers the world even knows about. From sleeping with animals to children and killing 930 Jews in Banu Queryza. Comes here to insult Jesus and lie immediately that they didn't do it.

They have forgotten that, Muhammad wouldn't have gotten the ideal of fabricating Islam if he had not read the bible. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
plappville:

Google can help you, try joor!
It would be better if you tell me instead
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
plappville:

Go back and read yourself again. I only quoted you clown cheesy How can you say you shed bitter tears on a glorious Day? grin
Sure Ma the day is glorious but is it glorious for all of us
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
plappville:

They have forgotten that, Muhammad wouldn't have gotten the ideal of fabricating Islam if he had not read the bible. smiley

I had an argument with a muslim one day, a reasonable one. When I told him Islam was born from christendom, he said I was lying ,that Islam was even born before other religions. I decided to make him understand and show him that he didn't have a single idea of what Islam stood for.

It was after then I figured out most of these fellows don't have a glimpse of what the Quran says.

The Quran is the copy paste of the bible, and mohamed lived in the house of the Pope. It was then when he went to Hira, he founded and created the Islamic religion and started having followers. To make the religion look more like an interesting one, he adopted the tesbim, which is the rosary of the roman catholic church, the way the nuns of the Catholic Church dress, that's how this their women they call "eleha" dress, and even the ablution is something else.

I even explained to him things he never understood that was practised and still practised in the church, I am an Anglican and we got most things from the Catholic Church, even the apostles and nicine creed, are based on some catholic doctrines of the roman catholic church.

These ones in nairaland, I don't blame them, they don't know jack about the Islamic religion. The religion claims to be very strict and many has lost their lives serving their god. I went on to ask him some questions which I wouldn't ask here for some reasons, truth be told, he hasn't heard that kind of thing I asked him before.

The antiquated reasoning of Islam and the Quran is the major problem of Islamic Adherents. The Quran needs a new testament.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Perhaps: 6:32am On Sep 13, 2016
gimakon:

I had an argument with a muslim one day, a reasonable one. When I told him Islam was born from christendom, he said I was lying ,that Islam was even born before other religions. I decided to make him understand and show him that he didn't have a single idea of what Islam stood for.

It was after then I figured out most of these fellows don't have a glimpse of what the Quran says.

The Quran is the copy paste of the bible, and mohamed lived in the house of the Pope. It was then when he went to Hira, he founded and created the Islamic religion and started having followers. To make the religion look more like an interesting one, he adopted the tesbim, which is the rosary of the roman catholic church, the way the nuns of the Catholic Church dress, that's how this their women they call "eleha" dress, and even the ablution is something else.

I even explained to him things he never understood that was practised and still practised in the church, I am an Anglican and we got most things from the Catholic Church, even the apostles and nicine creed, are based on some catholic doctrines of the roman catholic church.

These ones in nairaland, I don't blame them, they don't know jack about the Islamic religion. The religion claims to be very strict and many has lost their lives serving their god. I went on to ask him some questions which I wouldn't ask here for some reasons, truth be told, he hasn't heard that kind of thing I asked him before.

The antiquated reasoning of Islam and the Quran is the major problem of Islamic Adherents. The Quran needs a new testament.

Here we go again.

You guys never get tired of spewing trash.

Please, do tell me, dear all-islamic-knower, what historical book or record you got the crap that Muhammad (SAW) lived with the pope.
Please, enlighten us.

I don't know if Tesbim is even a word but to prove your ignorance, THE PROPHET NEVER USED A ROSARY .
A rosary, as generally believed by every (knowledgeable) Muslim is an addition to the religion.
The prophet never for once used or mandated anyone to use it.

Down to the Eleha.
I mean, let's be realistic.
Did you actually really believe anyone would for even a minute believe the crap you wrote up there?
Oh. Please.
Muhammad lived in Saudi Arabia.
The pope we all know lived and still lives in Rome.
So, tell me again when Muhammad stayed with the Pope, learnt how make women wear hijabs, saw the rosary.

I admit I might not know much about the religion as I'd like to but the little I know is better to rebuke the likes of you and is good enough for me to find favor in God.

Please, do mention the things you can't mention here.
If you believe you know as much as you claim, mention the things you know and let's see them.
You might never know, we could get to learn something from it.

OH. Yeah. The ablution is what else?
Hit me.
What is the ablution?

LOL.
The Quran needs a new testament.
The Quran is perfect.
Picture Perfect.
Time Perfect.
Reading Perfect.
By saying the Quran needs a new testament, I'm sure you're expecting men filled with holy ghosts grin to get into the spirit and start writing it abi?
Nah.
We ain't like that in the religion.
LOL. We don't get taken by imaginary spirits(lol. The thought of it gets me every time. I mean, I can't imagine myself waking up in the night and screaming "Ayayabayabakdifnabaybaaabayabaybajdjdbbayabaybfjdhabahab" " and possibly appear coherent to anyone.) to do the willing of a home bastard deity.

Am tired of typing.
Am tired of laughing at people like you.
The problem with lost of you Christians is that you keep recycling the see very much old arguments that you've used over the years that have been rebuked by so many different brothers and sisters in this forum. You've got nothing new to bring up.
We're tired of that.
Come up with new things.
NNew challenges for us.

FinaFinally, my advise to you is this.
Quit the charade.
SStop deceiving people you know Islam when all you know are the lame posts on anti-islamic websites.
Now, go to your room.
Lock yourself up.
Pick up the copy of a translated Quran.
Read. Read and Read.
When you've read and understand it, then pick up a hadith collection.. Then read, read and read again.

Then, when you find a fault in all of those, come back here and asks genuine questions.

Salam.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hell Is A Christian Hoax / Comparing The 2014 Business Insider Good Country Index And A 2014 Religion Index / 10 Secrets To Make Any Charm Work For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.