Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! (6680 Views)

Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / How We've Been Praying The Wrong Way All This Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Demmzy15(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2016
plappville:

They have forgotten that, Muhammad wouldn't have gotten the ideal of fabricating Islam if he had not read the bible. smiley
How and when was he able to do that, start talking please!
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
Perhaps:

Here we go again.

You guys never get tired of spewing trash.

Please, do tell me, dear all-islamic-knower, what historical book or record you got the crap that Muhammad (SAW) lived with the pope.
Please, enlighten us.

I don't know if Tesbim is even a word but to prove your ignorance, THE PROPHET NEVER USED A ROSARY .
A rosary, as generally believed by every (knowledgeable) Muslim is an addition to the religion.
The prophet never for once used or mandated anyone to use it.

Down to the Eleha.
I mean, let's be realistic.
Did you actually really believe anyone would for even a minute believe the crap you wrote up there?
Oh. Please.
Muhammad lived in Saudi Arabia.
The pope we all know lived and still lives in Rome.
So, tell me again when Muhammad stayed with the Pope, learnt how make women wear hijabs, saw the rosary.

I admit I might not know much about the religion as I'd like to but the little I know is better to rebuke the likes of you and is good enough for me to find favor in God.

Please, do mention the things you can't mention here.
If you believe you know as much as you claim, mention the things you know and let's see them.
You might never know, we could get to learn something from it.

OH. Yeah. The ablution is what else?
Hit me.
What is the ablution?

LOL.
The Quran needs a new testament.
The Quran is perfect.
Picture Perfect.
Time Perfect.
Reading Perfect.
By saying the Quran needs a new testament, I'm sure you're expecting men filled with holy ghosts grin to get into the spirit and start writing it abi?
Nah.
We ain't like that in the religion.
LOL. We don't get taken by imaginary spirits(lol. The thought of it gets me every time. I mean, I can't imagine myself waking up in the night and screaming "Ayayabayabakdifnabaybaaabayabaybajdjdbbayabaybfjdhabahab" " and possibly appear coherent to anyone.) to do the willing of a home bastard deity.

Am tired of typing.
Am tired of laughing at people like you.
The problem with lost of you Christians is that you keep recycling the see very much old arguments that you've used over the years that have been rebuked by so many different brothers and sisters in this forum. You've got nothing new to bring up.
We're tired of that.
Come up with new things.
NNew challenges for us.

FinaFinally, my advise to you is this.
Quit the charade.
SStop deceiving people you know Islam when all you know are the lame posts on anti-islamic websites.
Now, go to your room.
Lock yourself up.
Pick up the copy of a translated Quran.
Read. Read and Read.
When you've read and understand it, then pick up a hadith collection.. Then read, read and read again.

Then, when you find a fault in all of those, come back here and asks genuine questions.

Salam.

To the Bold, The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God that leads a man to a righteous part. Not a spirit that leads one to kill innocent people. Jesus healed many people in the bible. He was filled with Gods Spirit. He knew many things before they took place. He foretold his crucifixion.
He taught that false prophets like Muhammad would come into the world and mislead many. Here is Islam bragging to dominate the world.

Jesus announced his death to his disciples, He told the Disciples how they will be treated after his death etc. All came to pass. They were all persecuted for preaching the good news.

Muhammad never had the Spirit of God. That was why He didnt know He was going to eat a poisonous food.
He brought a book that is full of vague statements, misquoted biblical stories, myths from pagan, Jewish, and Christian backgrounds all to form a religion. And He succeeded and fulfilled biblical prophecy.

He killed many people because the Spirit of God was not in Him. He was a tyrant and a model for Isis today.

At 54 or so, he went in a 9 years old little girl. Jesus call them children. And encourage thier parents to bring the children to him. Why Muhammad's aim for a kid was to consume her. Back to the Holy Spirit, am sure you can now understand that the Holy spirit is the Spirit of God. When you have this in you, you will love your neighbour and the Lord your God with all your soul. You can see Why true Christians are loving, God fearing and tolerant people. They are Christ-like. While true Muslims are Muhammad - like.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
gimakon:

I had an argument with a muslim one day, a reasonable one. When I told him Islam was born from christendom, he said I was lying ,that Islam was even born before other religions. I decided to make him understand and show him that he didn't have a single idea of what Islam stood for.

It was after then I figured out most of these fellows don't have a glimpse of what the Quran says.

The Quran is the copy paste of the bible, and mohamed lived in the house of the Pope. It was then when he went to Hira, he founded and created the Islamic religion and started having followers. To make the religion look more like an interesting one, he adopted the tesbim, which is the rosary of the roman catholic church, the way the nuns of the Catholic Church dress, that's how this their women they call "eleha" dress, and even the ablution is something else.

I even explained to him things he never understood that was practised and still practised in the church, I am an Anglican and we got most things from the Catholic Church, even the apostles and nicine creed, are based on some catholic doctrines of the roman catholic church.

These ones in nairaland, I don't blame them, they don't know jack about the Islamic religion. The religion claims to be very strict and many has lost their lives serving their god. I went on to ask him some questions which I wouldn't ask here for some reasons, truth be told, he hasn't heard that kind of thing I asked him before.

The antiquated reasoning of Islam and the Quran is the major problem of Islamic Adherents. The Quran needs a new testament.

The scripture was the only credible source Muhammad run to during his time. This is a fact!!
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
hanity:

Sure Ma the day is glorious but is it glorious for all of us

Of a truth, YOU have just confirmed my previous comment. .. grin
plappville:

How do you manage sharing two tears each passing day woman? The day is GLORIOUS yet you shed bitter tears? shocked Keep making fool of yourself grin

Stop F O O L I N G urself woman..or you will start to shed three type of tears each passing day... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
Demmzy15:
How and when was he able to do that, start talking please!

Bukhari 4.829

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:

The Jews came to Allah's Apostle [Muhamed] and told him that a man and a woman from amongst them had committed illegal sexual intercourse. Allah's Apostle said to them, "What do you find in the Torah [old Testament] about the legal punishment of Ar-Rajm (stoning)?" They replied, [But] we announce their crime and lash them." Abdullah bin Salam said, "You are telling a lie; Torah contains the order of Rajm." They brought and opened the Torah and one of them solaced his hand on the Verse of Rajm and read the verses preceding and following it. Abdullah bin Salam said to him, "Lift your hand." When he lifted his hand, the Verse of Rajm was written there. They said, "Muhammad has told the truth; the Torah has the Verse of Rajm. The Prophet then gave the order that both of them should be stoned to death. ('Abdullah bin 'Umar said, "I saw the man leaning over the woman to shelter her from the stones."

As you can see, the above Hadith confirms that the Torah existed during Muhammad's time and that he believed in it and used it as a source.

Muhammad had no doubt of the torah or bible as you muslims do today. Instead, He chose to use it as a certified source. There are several proofs that he knows much about the Jewish and Christian book while he was fabricating Islam. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by jared007: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
aminusanti:

enlighthen urself first wicked soul

* Is Jesus GoD?
* is old testament authentic?
* who was the GOD in OT that issued all the killings in OT ? wasn't that ur GOD jesus?
senseless pple
My brother of a truth God issued the killings of the canaanites in the OT and i will tell u why. The canaanites and amalekites were aggressive people involved in bestiality, incest, child sacrifice etc. The Canaanites sin was so repellent that God said, the land vomited out its inhabitants (Lev 18:25). Gods destruction was on canaanite religion and not on the ethnic people per se (Deut 7:3-5, 12:2-3). Remember that Rahab the Canaanite woman was spared becos she repented? (Josh ch2). God is interested in people repenting than dying (Ezek 18:31-32, 33:11). God gave the canaanites 400yrs to repent (Gen 15:13-16). The canaanites were aware of Gods power but refused repentance (Josh 2: 10-11; 9:9).
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Demmzy15(m): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
plappville:

Bukhari 4.829

The Jews came to Allah's Apostle [Muhamed] and told him that a man and a woman from amongst them had committed illegal sexual intercourse. Allah's Apostle said to them, "What do you find in the Torah [old Testament] about the legal punishment of Ar-Rajm (stoning)?" They replied, [But] we announce their crime and lash them." Abdullah bin Salam said, "You are telling a lie; Torah contains the order of Rajm." They brought and opened the Torah and one of them solaced his hand on the Verse of Rajm and read the verses preceding and following it. Abdullah bin Salam said to him, "Lift your hand." When he lifted his hand, the Verse of Rajm was written there. They said, "Muhammad has told the truth; the Torah has the Verse of Rajm. The Prophet then gave the order that both of them should be stoned to death. ('Abdullah bin 'Umar said, "I saw the man leaning over the woman to shelter her from the stones."

As you can see, the above Hadith confirms that the Torah existed during Muhammad's time and that he believed in it and used it as a source.

You claimed Muhammad(saw) read and copied from the bible, but the ahadith you presented doesn't show that at all. Please give me reliable proofs how Muhammad(saw) read and applied the bible for Muslims, as you can clearly see the Jews came to him to request him to punish adulterers.

Muhammad had no doubt of the torah or bible as you muslims do today.

Narrated by Ubaidullah: Ibn 'Abbas said, "Why do you ask the people of the scripture about anything while your Book (Quran) which has been revealed to Allah's Apostle is newer and the latest? You read it pure, undistorted and unchanged, and Allah has told you that the people of the scripture (Jews and Christians) changed their scripture and distorted it, and wrote the scripture with their own hands and said, 'It is from Allah,' to sell it for a little gain. Does not the knowledge which has come to you prevent you from asking them about anything? No, by Allah, we have never seen any man from them asking you regarding what has been revealed to you!" (Bukhari Volume 9, Book 92, Number 461)

Instead, He chose to use it as a certified source.

Proofs please!

There are several proofs that he knows much about the Jewish and Christian book while he was fabricating Islam. smiley

You can start presenting them, or better still open a thread for that,so as you can humiliated in this world and on the hereafter! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by aminusanti(m): 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
jared007:
My brother of a truth God issued the killings of the canaanites in the OT and i will tell u why. The canaanites and amalekites were aggressive people involved in bestiality, incest, child sacrifice etc. The Canaanites sin was so repellent that God said, the land vomited out its inhabitants (Lev 18:25). Gods destruction was on canaanite religion and not on the ethnic people per se (Deut 7:3-5, 12:2-3). Remember that Rahab the Canaanite woman was spared becos she repented? (Josh ch2). God is interested in people repenting than dying (Ezek 18:31-32, 33:11). God gave the canaanites 400yrs to repent (Gen 15:13-16). The canaanites were aware of Gods power but refused repentance (Josh 2: 10-11; 9:9).

ok good. Before i proceed explaining anything i want to verify few questions from you below
* You believe GOD ordered the destruction of Canaanites?
* is it the same GOD that appeared as Jesus or a different GOD?
* what makes the GOD of Moses(pbh) and Mohammad(pbh) different?
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
plappville:

Of a truth, YOU have just confirmed my previous comment. .. grin

Stop F O O L I N G urself woman..or you will start to shed three type of tears each passing day... grin

A word is enough for the wise!All i know is islam is the way

2 Likes

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by jared007: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
aminusanti:

ok good. Before i proceed explaining anything i want to verify few questions from you below
* what makes the GOD of Moses(pbh) and Mohammad(pbh) different?
For the first question yes! For the second question yes but theres a difference between God and His Word(jesus). The Word of God proceeds 4rm God to get things done. Its that Word that became a man called Jesus! For the last question Allah is different 4rm the Christians God becos Allah recognises Moses but sees Jesus as a common man but the Christians God recognises Moses and made Jesus the only way to reach Him.(John 14:5-7). The Christians God also gave opportunity for Moses to visit Jesus at the Mount of Transfiguration. My brother has Moses visited Mohammed?

1 Like

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by aminusanti(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2016
jared007:
For the first question yes!

You said YES
If GOD was the one that ordered the destruction and killing in the OT now what makes the GOD different from the GOD of prophet Mohammad (pbh) that ordered him to fight the unbelievers of his time ? And why is it some christians are using some verses from the Quran to justify that quran ordered us to kill any non- believer?

For the second question yes but theres a difference between God and His Word(jesus). The Word of God proceeds 4rm God to get things done. Its that Word that became a man called Jesus!

Oh meaning Jesus is not GOD himself? what makes him not a messenger if he is the word of GOD just like Moses(pbh)that also use the word of GOD? what makes Jesus a creation than other messengers of GOD?

For the last question Allah is different 4rm the Christians God becos Allah recognises Moses but sees Jesus as a common man but the Christians God recognises Moses and made Jesus the only way to reach Him.(John 14:5-7).

*Jesus the Way to the Father (John 14:5-7)
5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know[a] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

This statement has nothing to do with the divinity of Jesus, if we refer to John 14:7, if you had known me you would have known my father also. In the context of this statement, we can understand what Jesus meant when he said that he was the way, the truth, and the light. Whoever knows, obeys, and follows me knows and obeys God because it is He who sent me. This statement attributed to Jesus applies to every Prophet and messenger because the Prophet is not following his own whim or ideas, he is following the revelation of God. Every Prophet during his time was the way to God. At the time of Moses (pbuh) he was the way to God. The Children of Israel chose another way through golden calf, it wasn’t accepted from them. At the time of Noah (pbuh) he was the way to God. If you had to get saves, just get into the ark, that’s all ! At the time of Jesus (pbuh) he was the way to God. But today, it’s the time of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), he is the way to Almighty God
"Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Apostle of God, and the Seal of the Prophets: and God has full knowledge of all things. (The Noble Quran, 33:40)"

The Christians God also gave opportunity for Moses to visit Jesus at the Mount of Transfiguration. My brother has Moses visited Mohammed?

Bear in mind

* “With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.” ~ Mark 10:27
*And Allah is Able to do all things. (Quran 2:284, Muhsin Khan)

The experience of the Transfiguration is meant to point forward to the sufferings Jesus is about to experience. It is meant to strengthen the disciples faith, revealing to them in a powerful way the divine hand that is at work in the events Jesus will undergo. This is why Moses and Elijah have been speaking "about his departure, which he was to accomplish at Jerusalem." but if u are taking it him being special then he doesn't need moses(pbh) to appear and tell him what's about to happened

Are you asking this because is a miracle or he is special?
if you are seeing that as a special kind of miracle look into then pls read on (laylat al-miraj) of prophet muhammad (pbh), The Night Journey and the Ascension (Isra and Mi'raj )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Mi%27raj

As to how this happened, there are different opinions. Writing all of them down would make the answer really long. What I believe is that God has power to do anything, he simply has to say "Be, and it is". For a detailed explanation, I would recommend you watch this lecture about the event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNBtUF7-uhQ

Yes, the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) went to heaven and did meet all other Prophets there. We muslims don't judge messengers of GOD by miracles because we believed all miracles comes from GOD alone the owner of the universe, now when you compare which one is more miraculous?
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by true2god: 11:01am On Sep 14, 2016
TopeQs:

I'm a Muslim, proud of my religion..... I don't know what you think you know about Islam but I'm sure you know next to nothing about Islam..
I'm not just a Muslim by birth, I also read well about Islam, if I wasn't Muslim by birth I'd have changed my religion because of the fact I know now.

by the way, you can't be the one to tell me who a true Muslim is, how much do you know MUHAMMAD?

you just shouldn't say what you don't know.....
I know much about Mohammed than 90% of Muslims worldwide. My office Muslim colleagues are always amazed if I quote from the Koran, the hadith, al-tabari, ibn ishaq, sunnah ibn majjah and other evil Islamic books that exposed the criminal tendencies of the Arabs and Islam.

Mohammed, in his own word, said: ...I have been made victorious by means of terror. (sahih bukhari 4:52:220).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by true2god: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2016
hanity:

Subhanallah,Beware of how you speak,God can't be mocked.I pray its not after death you start regretting all these
Are you a lady? If 'yes' you really disappointed me. Women are the greatest victim of Islam.

Do know that Mohammed approved having sex with female war captives?

Do you know that Mohammed, your greatest man ever, married baby Aisha when when was 6 and started sleeping with her when she became 9?

Do you know that Mohammed slept with a Jewish lady, called safiya, after killing her husband and parent?

Do you know that safiya was a war booty which Mohammed bought from Dhiya for the exchange of 7 slaves slaves after the battle of khaibar (sunnah ibn majah volume 3 hadith number 2272)?

Do you know that Mohammed approved a husband beating his wife (Quran 4:34)? Do you know that Mohammed married his adopted son's wife after visiting him (zaid) and saw his wife half naked? (Quran 33:37, al-tabari volume 8 page 2 to 4)?

You dont seem to know you religion or your prophet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by annunaki2(m): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
true2god:
Are you a lady? If 'yes' you really disappointed me. Women are the greatest victim of Islam.

Do you know that Mohammed, your greatest man ever, married baby Aisha when when was 6 and started sleeping with her when she became 9?

Do you know that Mohammed slept with a Jewish lady, called safiya, after killing her husband and parent?

Do you know that safiya was a war booty which Mohammed bought from Dhiya for the exchange of 7 slaves slaves after the battle of khaibar (sunnah ibn majah volume 3 hadith number 2272)?

Do you know that Mohammed approved a husband beating his wife (Quran 4:34)? Do you know that Mohammed married his adopted son's wife after visiting him (zaid) and saw his wife half naked? (Quran 33:37, al-tabari volume 8 page 2 to 4)?

Most NL muslims know these terrible things about mohammed and even much worse things that you have not listed here but they have been brainwashed from birth to this terrible character as 'the best of mankind' so their screwed up brain cannot process the fact that what he did is wrong, rather they try to justify it. today the moral decadence, backwardness and terrorism in the islamic world is being justified withe sunnah of mohammed which all good muslims are expected to emulate.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by jared007: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hey aminusanti, the first question has already been explained which u ignored. Palestine(Canaan and environs) was the only country God supplanted and willed to Israel by violent justice becos of their numerous perversions and evils whereas Allah and Mohammed sanctioned the senseless killings of innocent peeps dat didnt hurt a fly. For the second question, Jesus is God becos he is the Word of God and not a Messanger. God exists as The Father, His Word and His Spirit! Is ur word or voice not part of u? Anyway i dont expect u to understand becos it cant be understood by a carnal mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by true2god: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
annunaki2:

Most NL muslims know these terrible things about mohammed and even much worse things that you have not listed here but they have been brainwashed from birth to this terrible character as 'the best of mankind' so their screwed up brain cannot process the fact that what he did is wrong, rather they try to justify it. today the moral decadence, backwardness and terrorism in the islamic world is being justified withe sunnah of mohammed which all good muslims are expected to emulate.
It is very easy to know that Mohammed was a fake guy who lives on looting of infidels for profit.

What makes Islam unique:
1) It is the only religion whose founder believe that victory can only be achieved through terror (sahih bhukari 4:52:220)

2) It is the only religion which recommends death for whoever attempts to leave the religion (sahih bhukari 52:260, sahih bhukari 83;37)

3) It is the only religion whose founder is entitled to 20% of war booty (quran 8:1, quran 8:40).

4) Islam is the only religion that allowed marriage to girls under the age of 7 (quran 65:4, sahih bukhari 7:62:64, sahih bhukari 9:87:140, sahih bukhari 5:58:236)

5) Islam is the only religion whose founder asked\encourage physical harm against non-muslims (quran 9:29

6) Islam is the only religion whose founder asked muslims to extort money from the christians and the Jews, failure to comply would result to bodily harm or death(quran 9:29)

7) Islam is the only religion whose founder encouraged his members to sleep with female war captives (quran 23:5-6, quran 4:24, quran 33:50, sahih muslim 3371, sahih bhukari 4138, sunan abu dawud 2150)

Let me stop here for now. It is only a potential psychiatric patience that will follow the foot step of mohammed. 90% of muslims do not follow his evil ways or are ignorance of all his crimes or are just moving along as ordinary muslims who have nothing to do with the sunnah of their prophet (heat be upon him).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by aminusanti(m): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
jared007:
Hey aminusanti, the first question has already been explained which u ignored. Palestine(Canaan and environs) was the only country God supplanted and willed to Israel by violent justice becos of their numerous perversions and evils whereas Allah and Mohammed sanctioned the senseless killings of innocent peeps dat didnt hurt a fly.
what do u mean by ignored? pls be realistic here if not i wont be wasting my time replying u.. is this not my comment on the 1st question below??
"If GOD was the one that ordered the destruction and killing in the OT now what makes the GOD different from the GOD of prophet Mohammad (pbh) that ordered him to fight the unbelievers of his time ?" if truly i ignore that question then why should i ask you to provide proofs for it? i expect you to provide your proofs here with references not what wrote above. kindly provide the proofs of ur claims as mentioned above. Did u said Palestine was the only country? how about Egypt?

For the second question, Jesus is God becos he is the Word of God and not a Messanger. God exists as The Father, His Word and His Spirit! Is ur word or voice not part of u? Anyway i dont expect u to understand becos it cant be understood by a carnal mind.
Is it Jesus that said so? proof pls
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by jared007: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
aminusanti i ve explained d first question earlier with scriptural proofs. Read my first comment again. The Israelites simply went to take their possession 4rm the murderous Canaanites without attacking any other country and besides they didnt fight to force God down d THROATS OF CANAANITES but for the LAND while Islam has been murdering people all over d world since the time of Mohammed. Israel never attacked Egypt in the bible. The answer to ur last question is in 1John 5: 7. Read it.
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by aminusanti(m): 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
jared007:
aminusanti i ve explained d first question earlier with scriptural proofs. Read my first comment again. The Israelites simply went to take their possession 4rm the murderous Canaanites without attacking any other country
are u delibrately saying dis or what?
what about the plaques of egypt of killing the first born? the points is the brutality in OT is way harsher than the one in Quran and we muslims believe GOD always got his reasons for implementing such punishments.

and besides they didnt fight to force God down d THROATS OF CANAANITES but for the LAND
*You must kill those who worship another god. Exodus 22:20

*Kill any friends or family that worship a god that is different than your own. Deuteronomy 13:6-10

*Kill all the inhabitants of any city where you find people that worship differently than you. Deuteronomy 13:12-16

*Kill everyone who has religious views that are different than your own. Deuteronomy 17:2-7

*Kill anyone who refuses to listen to a priest. Deuteronomy 17:12-13

after all this killing GOD decided to come back as a MAN to die for your sin abi? what a fair God.

while Islam has been murdering people all over d world since the time of Mohammed.
why re u dodging this question? what teaching of our prophet made the islam to be murdering people as u said? pls we don't need ur assumption here provide verse or hadith that's motivating this action.

Israel never attacked Egypt in the bible.
pls remember we are talking about the brutality/killing in d OT in general.
pls read the tenth plagues of Egypt.

The answer to ur last question is in 1John 5: 7. Read it.

The only verses in the whole Bible that explicitly ties God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit in one "Triune" being is the verse of 1 John 5:7
"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

This is the type of clear, decisive, and to-the-point verse I have been asking for. However, as I would later find out, this verse is now universally recognized as being a later "insertion" of the Church and all recent versions of the Bible, such as the Revised Standard Version the New Revised Standard Version, the New American Standard Bible, the New English Bible, the Phillips Modern English Bible ...etc. have all unceremoniously expunged this verse from their pages. Why is this? The scripture translator Benjamin Wilson gives the following explanation for this action in his "Emphatic Diaglott." u can search dat on google
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by jared007: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
People paid for their sins tru death in OT becos sin hadnt been atoned for dats why God sent his word to die for us. Now God, his word and his spirit reaches out to save d sinful world tru d preaching of the good news. Throughout history christians ve never slaughtered unbelievers but d reverse is the case with islam which came about 600yrs since Lord Jesus ascended back to heaven. As for the issue of 1jn5:7, dat verse of scripture was probably deliberately omitted 4rm those modern bibles to mislead. The trinity is manifested in Gen 1, Jesus is confirmed as God in John 1verse 1 to the end aminusanti
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
true2god:

Lmao!And what are you?A bigger disgrace!At what age did you start having sex?And dont you still go about sleeping with cats and dogs around all in the name of civilization.See who seem to know more about other people's religion,wonderful!

Talking about sleeping with kids,i guess it would have been better if you got married earlier than just keep giving ur body to guys free and easily like a condemned damaged goods!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Demmzy15:

You claimed Muhammad(saw) read and copied from the bible, but the ahadith you presented doesn't show that at all. Please give me reliable proofs how Muhammad(saw) read and applied the bible for Muslims, as you can clearly see the Jews came to him to request him to punish adulterers.

Muhammad asked them because He knew about the stoning to death in the torah. Even if He was an illiterate. His companion Abdullah bin Salam was a Rabbi before he converted to Islam. Read this Sura with open mind and stop arguing blindly.

Bukhari 4.829

The Jews came to Allah's Apostle [Muhamed] and told him that a man and a woman from amongst them had committed illegal sexual intercourse. Allah's Apostle said to them , " What do you find in the Torah about the legal punishment of Ar-Rajm (stoning)?" They replied, [But] we announce their crime and lash them." Abdullah bin Salam said, "You are telling a lie; Torah contains the order of Rajm." They brought and opened the Torah and one of them solaced his hand on the Verse of Rajm and read the verses preceding and following it. Abdullah bin Salam said to him, "Lift your hand." When he lifted his hand, the Verse of Rajm was written there. They said, "Muhammad has told the truth; the Torah has the Verse of Rajm. The Prophet then gave the order that both of them should be stoned to death. ('Abdullah bin 'Umar said, "I saw the man leaning over the woman to shelter her from the stones

What truth Muhammad told if he didnt know about the stoning to death verse in the torah? He knew it that was why he asked them. I dont have time to post more to you if you cannot accept this glaring proof. Then which one will you accept?

Narrated by Ubaidullah: Ibn 'Abbas said, "Why do you ask the people of the scripture about anything while your Book (Quran) which has been revealed to Allah's Apostle is newer and the latest? You read it pure, undistorted and unchanged, and Allah has told you that the people of the scripture (Jews and Christians) changed their scripture and distorted it, and wrote the scripture with their own hands and said, 'It is from Allah,' to sell it for a little gain. Does not the knowledge which has come to you prevent you from asking them about anything? No, by Allah, we have never seen any man from them asking you regarding what has been revealed to you!" (Bukhari Volume 9, Book 92, Number 461)

As usual, Another contradiction in Islam... cheesy
Yet Muhammad confirmed the OT and NT in the quran umm?

See Muhammad's words in the quran as follow:

1) 3:50 - "I come to confirm the Torah which preceded me..."

2) 5:46 - "After them we sent forth Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming the Torah already revealed

if Man could change or corrupt the word of God during the time of Moses, Jesus and God could not preserve his word as He promised, is it with Muhammad He can preserve it?

Proofs please!

You can start presenting them, or better still open a thread for that,so as you can humiliated in this world and on the hereafter! grin cheesy

Even if i present to you all the proofs, you will still argue them. Where do you think Muhammad got the ideal of Forming his own religion from? The stoning to death verses, the prohibition of pig etc were all copied. He did it because He was despirate to convince the Jews He was truely sent. I can present you only two eye opening articles on this subject, will your biased mind allow you see the truth? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
"People of the Book, you will attain nothing until you observe the Torah and the Gospel", and "If you doubt what We have revealed to you, Ask those who have read the Scriptures before you"

This shows that Muhamad believed that the OT and NT are the book of truth. In fact, "allah" urge Muhammad to ask the Jews and Christians about the validity of his message. Now, if they were corrupted, God would not instruct Muhammad to ask people who study a corrupted book about the validity of his message. The Quran itsel, even if its a false book. Confirmed the bible to be authentic! !
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2016

29:46
Be courteous when you argue with People of the Book (Jews and Christians) except with those among them who do evil. Say: "We believe in that which is revealed to us and which was revealed to you. Our God and your God is one.

Allah and Yahwen ONE? MUHAMMAD umm undecided

1 Like

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2016

Dawood - Quran 5:46, 47
After them we sent forth Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming the Torah already revealed, and gave him the Gospel, in which there is guidance and light, corroborating what as revealed before it in the torah, a guide and admonition to the righteous.
47. Therefore let those who follow the Gospel judge according to what God has revealed therein. Evil-doers are those that do not judge according to God's revelations.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2016

Bukhari 6.12

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The people of the Scripture (Jews) used to recite the Torah in Hebrew and they used to explain it in Arabic to the Muslims. On that Allah's Apostle said, "Do not believe the people of the Scripture or disbelieve them, but say:-- "We believe in Allah and what is revealed to us." (2.136)

Sounds like Muhammad had doubts about whether or not the Jews were being honest in teaching the truth of what they were interpreting to the Muslims. Unstable situation for Muhammad cheesy
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2016

Rafi b. Haritha and Sallam b. Mishkam and Malik b. al-Sayf and Rafi b. Huraymila came to him [Muhammad] and said: 'Do you not allege that you follow the religion of Abraham and believe in the Torah which we have and testify that it is the truth from God?' He replied, 'certainly, but you have sinned and broken the covenant contained therein and concealed what you were ordered to make plain to men, and I dissociate myself from your sin.' They said, 'We hold by what we have. We live according to the guidance and the truth and we do not believe in you and we will not follow you.' So God sent down concerning them: 'Say, O Scripture folk, you have no standing until you observe the Torah and the Gospel and what has been sent down from your Lord. What has been sent down to thee from they Lord will assuredly increase many of them in error and unbelief. But be not sad because of the unbelieving people.' (The Life of Muhammad: A Translation of Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Allah, with introduction and notes by Alfred Guillaume [Oxford University Press, Karachi, Tenth impression 1995], p. 268)

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
hanity:

A word is enough for the wise!All i know is islam is the way

Yet you shed bitter tears each glorious day? Use your tongue to count your teeth woman! wink

2 Likes

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
plappville:

Yet you shed bitter tears each glorious day? Use your tongue to count your teeth woman! wink
Get a life and stop being dumb ma,We shall overcome either you like it or not.Islam is the way!

3 Likes

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Demmzy15(m): 1:47am On Sep 15, 2016
plappville:

Muhammad asked them because He knew about the stoning to death in the torah.

Did Muhammad(saw) just see a random Jew and asked him what was the punishment for adultery? No! They came to him after someone from them committed adultery. Emphasis are provided in the ahadith you quoted below.

Even if He was an illiterate. His companion Abdullah bin Salam was a Rabbi before he converted to Islam. Read this Sura with open mind and stop arguing blindly.

Bukhari 4.829

[size=15pt]The Jews came to Allah's Apostle [Muhamed][/size] and told him that a man and a woman from amongst them had committed illegal sexual intercourse. Allah's Apostle said to them , " What do you find in the Torah about the legal punishment of Ar-Rajm (stoning)?" They replied, [But] we announce their crime and lash them." Abdullah bin Salam said, "You are telling a lie; Torah contains the order of Rajm." They brought and opened the Torah and one of them solaced his hand on the Verse of Rajm and read the verses preceding and following it. Abdullah bin Salam said to him, "Lift your hand." When he lifted his hand, the Verse of Rajm was written there. They said, "Muhammad has told the truth; the Torah has the Verse of Rajm. The Prophet then gave the order that both of them should be stoned to death. ('Abdullah bin 'Umar said, "I saw the man leaning over the woman to shelter her from the stones

Seriously I don't know what you're trying to drive here, they came to him requesting for punishment even after they knew the punishment is found in their book. According to Qur'an, it's stated in Surah 5:43:

How come they (come) unto thee (Muhammad) for judgment when they have the Torah, wherein Allah hath delivered judgment (for them)? Qur'an 5:43

Ibn Kathir(rah) states:

Allah then chastises the Jews for their false ideas and deviant desires to abandon what they believe is true in their Book, and which they claim is their eternal Law that they are always commanded to adhere to. Yet, they do not adhere to the Tawrah, but they prefer other laws over it, although they believe that these other laws are not correct and do not apply to them. (Tafsir Ibn Kathir)

What truth Muhammad told if he didnt know about the stoning to death verse in the torah? He knew it that was why he asked them.

Of course he'll know because he's a Prophet of Allaah, they themselves knew but they were insincere and tried to foool people thinking they won't be bursted but unfortunately for them, they were by Ibn Salam(rad)

I dont have time to post more to you if you cannot accept this glaring proof. Then which one will you accept?

How's this a proof? What's glaring here? The Jews came to him requesting for a punishment whilst they had their Torah with them and he(saw) told them to judge according to what was written in their book. So what now happen? undecided

As usual, Another contradiction in Islam... cheesy
Yet Muhammad confirmed the OT and NT in the quran umm?

Nowhere Prophet Muhammad(saw) confirmed the NT and OT, if you have explicit proof for that please provide.

See Muhammad's words in the quran as follow:

1) 3:50 - "I come to confirm the Torah which preceded me..."

This is not Muhammad's(saw) word in the Quran, but that of Jesus which was narrated to Prophet Muhammad(saw). Read the verses which preceded it. Here:

[color=#000099](3:49) and he will be a Messenger to the Children of Israel.' (And when he came to them he said): 'I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I will make for you from clay the likeness of a bird and then I will breathe into it and by the leave of Allah it will become a bird. I will also heal the blind and the leper, and by the leave of Allah bring the dead to life. I will also inform you of what things you eat and what you treasure up in your houses. Surely this is a sign for you if you are true believ-ers.

This was a reference to Jesus, a short biography of Jesus is found in Qur'an 3:42-54

2) 5:46 - "After them we sent forth Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming the Torah already revealed
[/color]

Yes this refers to the true, uncorrupted Torah.

if Man could change or corrupt the word of God during the time of Moses, Jesus and God could not preserve his word as He promised, is it with Muhammad He can preserve it?

They corrupted it after the demise of those great Prophets. Even the Torah admits it's corruption:

New International Version
"'How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?
Jeremiah 8:8

Whats amazing about this verse is that the Qur'an states:

Therefore woe be unto those who write the Book with their hands and then say, "This is from Allah," that they may purchase a small gain therewith. Woe unto them for that their hands have written, and woe unto them for that they earn thereby. Quran 2:79

Nevertheless, Allaah promised to guide and protect the Qur'an and he has done that.

Absolutely, We have revealed the reminder, and, absolutely, We will preserve it. Quran 15:9

Even if i present to you all the proofs, you will still argue them.

Lol you funny o. Why won't I argue them? When you put in your twisted pathetic explanations, you need to be cleared.

Where do you think Muhammad got the ideal of Forming his own religion from? The stoning to death verses, the prohibition of pig etc were all copied.

Moses, Jesus, etc are our Prophets. So some of their rulings are still maintained in Islam, I've got no problem with that. So deal with it!

He did it because He was despirate to convince the Jews He was truely sent. I can present you only two eye opening articles on this subject, will your biased mind allow you see the truth? undecided

See this one? Within 23years, the whole Arabian Peninsula became Muslims, were they Jews? How many Jews were even there that would influence Islam? The true Jews converted after they've discovered that he was the awaited Prophet.

@underlined, I ask you, what "truth" are you talking about? The truth of Christianity? grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by true2god: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2016
hanity:

Lmao!And what are you?A bigger disgrace!At what age did you start having sex?And dont you still go about sleeping with cats and dogs around all in the name of civilization.See who seem to know more about other people's religion,wonderful!

Talking about sleeping with kids,i guess it would have been better if you got married earlier than just keep giving ur body to guys free and easily like a condemned damaged goods!
This is a big problem, that is when you attempt set your moral standard in line with that of an Arabian criminal called Mohammed. No sane man, at the age of 51, will lust after a small girl of 6. Mohammed, at 54, started sleeping with Aisha when she became 9.

Since you think it is OK, why don't you marry a 50 year old man when you were 7, in obedience to the sunnah of your immoral prophet. Does marriage stop infidelity? How many wives did your prophet marry and how many wives did he advise Muslims to marry? And fya, Saudi Arabia (leader of the Muslim world) does not have a minimum age of marriage for female. This is in line with the sunnah and the koran (Koran 65:4). A girl as young as 2 can be married off.

Stop supporting barbaric Arab culture in the name of Islam.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by aminusanti(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
jared007:
People paid for their sins tru death in OT becos sin hadnt been atoned for dats why God sent his word to die for us. Now God, his word and his spirit reaches out to save d sinful world tru d preaching of the good news. Throughout history christians ve never slaughtered unbelievers but d reverse is the case with islam which came about 600yrs since Lord Jesus ascended back to heaven. As for the issue of 1jn5:7, dat verse of scripture was probably deliberately omitted 4rm those modern bibles to mislead. The trinity is manifested in Gen 1, Jesus is confirmed as God in John 1verse 1 to the end aminusanti
My problem with u here is u are not even answering my questions. U guys r quick to condemn all of Islam like it’s a singular entity, and hold every Muslim accountable for the actions of a handful of bad apples.
Do u think u are making sense by saying less than 1% are representing the whole islam and no christian ever killed anyone ?
Simple google search can clear ur ignorance on christian terrorist groups out there that u are unaware of. Try to apply some sincerity n stop following things blindly.

Jesus died for ur sins?

* To say he was sacrificed for us, opposes the Bible's teachings (Hosea6:6) and (Matthew 9:13 and 12:7). 
* To say he died on the cross, discredits his prophet hood (Deuteronomy 13:5) and (21:22-23). 

Who are we to believe??
Jesus came to confirm the Torah, not to destroy it (Matthew 23:2-3).
While Paul abolished the teachings of the Torah (Acts 13:39). 
What hour was Jesus crucified??
(Mark 15:25) It was the third hour, and they crucified him.
(John 19:14) It was the sixth hour, and he was not yet crucified

Who bore the cross??
(Matthew 27:32) The compelled Simon to bear the cross of Jesus./ also(Luke 23:26)& (Mark 15:21).
(John 19:17) Jesus was bearing his cross himself.

Who was told??
(Luke 24:9) Mary the Mag-da-le and Mary the Mother of James and Jo'an-na returned back from the grave and told the eleven apostles all of what they saw.
(Mark 16:cool Mary the Mag-da-le and Mary and Sa-lo'-me returned
back from the grave, and did not tell anyone anything because 
they were afraid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Power Of Choice / The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a / Comparing The 2014 Business Insider Good Country Index And A 2014 Religion Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.