₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,928,739 members, 3,972,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 December 2017 at 12:17 PM

Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) (950 Views)

This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online / If You Were God Will You Answer This Lady's Prayers (Photo) / How Many Men Can Say Amen To This? Picture (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by spyg1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
Guys, How many of You Can Say Amen to this Prayer?

Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by Perfecttouch(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
spyg1:
Guys, How many of You Can Say Amen to this Prayer?
amen
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by herzern(m): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
undecided
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
Why one sided? You dont expect to take me as a pinch of salt and expect me to carry you like a bag of rice. These things are reciprocal. Do me i do you.
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Why one sided? You dont expect to take me as a pinch of salt and expect me to carry you like a bag of rice. These things are reciprocal. Do me i do you.
cheesy Why are you preaching?, say amen!.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by YhungPablo(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
. space for sale.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy Why are you preaching?, say amen!.

Lol

We no dey church, why waste amen when sunday is here already undecided
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by VhatAmazingDude: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
Una go still ssk again next year.
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by LuvU2(f): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
Amen oo cheesy
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by dkronicle(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lol somethingz re just meant to be.
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Lol

We no dey church, why waste amen when sunday is here already undecided
I see!, you're avoiding the wrath of the gods. grin
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
asuo27:
I see!, you're avoiding the wrath of the gods. grin

Ladies sha

Na these kind thread una go full
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Ladies sha

Na these kind thread una go full
Because we like when God want punish una. grin
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by Venusman(m): 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
OK.

I agreed you score that.

But how many Lady can say amen to female version of the devil's prayer you posted.?
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by Lanexx: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
sorry, I only say amen to my pastor's prayers
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
asuo27:
Because we like when God want punish una. grin

But i never treated anybody bad sha. No cause for alarm. You sha see say you tackle me sha but i never still gree. I just wan do gentleman ni wink
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
OK!!! angry
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by adaksbullet(m): 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
These pray his torf ooooo angry angry angry sad sad

Mmmmmmm tah!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by engrMikemd(m): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
I don't have a sister
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by royalemperors: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
To all the ladies i have dated, i treated them just the exact way a caring and loving husband would treat his wife, with no exception. So for that purpose, i say a big AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by ehizzybaba(m): 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lol

Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by falcon01: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
m

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 10, 2016
Space for sale.
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by spyg1(m): 6:44am On Sep 10, 2016
Perfecttouch:
amen
that means you're a good guy
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by jamalnation: 6:46am On Sep 10, 2016
You be pastor ni
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by Fadman4real(m): 6:51am On Sep 10, 2016
Amen i no kuku get sister and i treat ladies with respect.

(0) (Reply)

Denrele Flaunts His Butt In New Sexy Photos / How No Bra Day Temptation Affected Me. / Girls That Are Most Likely To Get Pregnant In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.