Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:10 PM

Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) (1544 Views)

This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online / If You Were God Will You Answer This Lady's Prayers (Photo) / How Many Men Can Say Amen To This? Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by spyg1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
Guys, How many of You Can Say Amen to this Prayer?

Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by Perfecttouch(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
spyg1:
Guys, How many of You Can Say Amen to this Prayer?
amen
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by herzern(m): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
undecided
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
Why one sided? You dont expect to take me as a pinch of salt and expect me to carry you like a bag of rice. These things are reciprocal. Do me i do you.
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Why one sided? You dont expect to take me as a pinch of salt and expect me to carry you like a bag of rice. These things are reciprocal. Do me i do you.
cheesy Why are you preaching?, say amen!.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by YhungPablo(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
. space for sale.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy Why are you preaching?, say amen!.

Lol

We no dey church, why waste amen when sunday is here already undecided
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by VhatAmazingDude: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
Una go still ssk again next year.
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by LuvU2: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
Amen oo cheesy
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by dkronicle(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lol somethingz re just meant to be.
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Lol

We no dey church, why waste amen when sunday is here already undecided
I see!, you're avoiding the wrath of the gods. grin
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
asuo27:
I see!, you're avoiding the wrath of the gods. grin

Ladies sha

Na these kind thread una go full
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Ladies sha

Na these kind thread una go full
Because we like when God want punish una. grin
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by Venusman(m): 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
OK.

I agreed you score that.

But how many Lady can say amen to female version of the devil's prayer you posted.?
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by Lanexx: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
sorry, I only say amen to my pastor's prayers
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
asuo27:
Because we like when God want punish una. grin

But i never treated anybody bad sha. No cause for alarm. You sha see say you tackle me sha but i never still gree. I just wan do gentleman ni wink
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
OK!!! angry
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by adaksbullet: 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
These pray his torf ooooo angry angry angry sad sad

Mmmmmmm tah!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by engrMikemd(m): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
I don't have a sister
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by royalemperors: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
To all the ladies i have dated, i treated them just the exact way a caring and loving husband would treat his wife, with no exception. So for that purpose, i say a big AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by ehizzybaba(m): 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lol

Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by falcon01: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
m

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 10, 2016
Space for sale.
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by spyg1(m): 6:44am On Sep 10, 2016
Perfecttouch:
amen
that means you're a good guy
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by jamalnation(m): 6:46am On Sep 10, 2016
You be pastor ni
Re: Guys, How Many Of You Can Say Amen To This Prayers? (photo) by Fadman4real(m): 6:51am On Sep 10, 2016
Amen i no kuku get sister and i treat ladies with respect.

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways To Make Missionary Position SO MUCH HOTTER Your S*x Lyf Just Got Upgraded / Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo / See What This Celebrity Female Wore To A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.