Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. (4962 Views)

What Will Happen If An Atheist Is The President Of Nigeria? / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by Vick4rill(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
i am writing this basically, for the christains who maybe out of life frustrations and failures, has decided to debunk the existance of any God and become an atheist. believe me! there must be a designer of this universe. forget all this bull crap of atheist and scientiest telling u that the universe was form out of nothing. you are wiser than that! now the issue here is , even if yahweh did not create this world as potrayed by atheist. wouldnt it be very unwise to dispute every other god and stick with the "delusion, that this world came out of nothing? dont take that stupid risk. 1% is far greater than 0%.

2 Likes

Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
Satan is the primordial God of the human race, we are created by the mother goddess in hand with father Satan.

We all emerged from
O.R.I.O.N.
Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by Vick4rill(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
Drew0:
Satan is the primordial God of the human race, we are created by the mother goddess in hand with father Satan.

We all emerged from
O.R.I.O.N.

hmmm, lol atleast u ve sumtin u believe on, u have a destination. unlike people who just stand and cricticise. as for ur claims atlas we shall no the true god. no need for arguement.

1 Like

Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by DeSepiero(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
Same fear that has kept many in mental bondage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by ifenes(m): 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
Vick4rill:
i am writing this basically, for the christains who maybe out of life frustrations and failures, has decided to debunk the existance of any God and become an atheist. believe me! there must be a designer of this universe. forget all this bull crap of atheist and scientiest telling u that the universe was form out of nothing. you are wiser than that! now the issue here is , even if yahweh did not create this world as potrayed by atheist. wouldnt it be very unwise to dispute every other god and stick with the "delusion, that this world came out of nothing? dont take that stupid risk. 1% is far greater than 0%.

A lie is a lie at the end of the day. You are looking for the designer of the Universe, what if the designer is you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by hopefulLandlord: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
OP

give your life to Vishnu today

he sent his only son Krishna to us

you can no longer claim ignorance because I've told you now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by Vick4rill(m): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
ifenes:

A lie is a lie at the end of the day. You are looking for the designer of the Universe, what if the designer is you?
u will agree with me that this ur question did not make any sense. i guest mark zukerberg did not know he invented facebook? he was told by his mum b4 he start parading himself as a facebook owner.
Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by ifenes(m): 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
Vick4rill:
u will agree with me that this ur question did not make any sense. i guest mark zukerberg did not know he invented facebook? he was told by his mum b4 he start parading himself as a facebook owner.

Well,coming from an indoctrinated mind. Zukerberg turned his ideas into reality,same as every other person on this planet. Your present state is as a result of your belief system. Even your god was created by someone
Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
Vick4rill:
hmmm, lol atleast u ve sumtin u believe on, u have a destination. unlike people who just stand and cricticise. as for ur claims atlas we shall no the true god. no need for arguement.

*Smiles*

At last?

That's far.

You can know him in a couple of days.

After dedication ritual of the soul to Satan

He appears psychically.

Then you will know the true God.

When you psychically experience convo with a God whose presence is magnificent one on one right in front of you with your room lite up in his powerful Aura you will never remain the same, . Unlike xtian whose god never appears and they are told to keep on believing blindly and not question the false existence of their God.

We also have spirit guardian assigned to humans, some humans have specially assigned helpers (guardian) whom are Gods.

My GD is a high ranking goddess, to be clear among the four crowned Gods of hell. You can only imagine the benefits not to say other GDS are not special.

Satan appears from time to time to us.

You never even get to see the Angels who claim to protect you in Christianity. So funny.

Lmao, Christians, deluded fools.
Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by Vick4rill(m): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
DeSepiero:
Same fear that has kept many in mental bondage.
wat can of fear are u talking about? u want me to foolishly accept the claims that this "universe comes on its own".? haba! guy think na? wat cause the first cell? how can everytin that aids human life just evolve by chance?? am not here in support of any god. all am saying is that if the cause of the universe is nt certain for over a billion years now, it will be a very foolish decision, to dispute every other gods. let me hold unto yahweh! i am far better than sumbody who is nt holding any one.
Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by falcon01: 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by jmichlins(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
one thing I know is that am too intelligent to come by chance or random movement of micros and stuff. To believe that a big bang just happened at the right moment to release the right amount of gas and all that stuff is very hard for me to assimilate. I don't believe in chance cause am not a product of chance
Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by Vick4rill(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
OP

hopefulLandlord:
OP

hopefulLandlord:
OP

guy a vishnu worshiper has far greater chance than u are. if atlast vinshu is the maker of this world he is certain of been save, if atlast yahweh design this world i am certain of been save. the thing that fears me most abt u guys is that: u debunk all gods and refuse to bring answers to our curiosity. every religious persons have 1% chance of been save unlike atheist.
Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by Vick4rill(m): 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
ifenes:

Well,coming from an indoctrinated mind. Zukerberg turned his ideas into reality,same as every other person on this planet. Your present state is as a result of your belief system. Even your god was created by someone
i dont see how this relates to our discussion. i trying showing the unwiseness in ur questions and u just jump in to attack a God u claim does not exist
Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by johnydon22(m): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
Vick4rill:
i am writing this basically, for the christains who maybe out of life frustrations and failures, has decided to debunk the existance of any God and become an atheist.

This will be a wrong reason for anybody to become an atheist - i think it should based on critical and honest evaluation of the facts and evidences, scrutinizing the concept in order to take that Journey of faithlessness in deities.

Because to me superstition is cowardice in the face of the divine and the divine are mere projection of human ignorance when faced with the mysteries of causalities for the effects he witness.

something that needs faith is most likely untrue because one only employ faith when there is no evidence for a claim - so faith is a dishonest position and for something as critical as Gods to rely on something as vague as Faith for basis makes it feeble.

believe me! there must be a designer of this universe.
"Must" here is nonsensical because you are making an absolute remark on an area you know so little about.

There must be or just that you want so bad that there should be?

We should take your words for it? Naaaaaah this is a classical example of trying to subtitute your emotion as fact.

But let me hear your reasons for asserting there must be

forget all this bull crap of atheist and scientiest telling u that the universe was form out of nothing.

Science is the poetry of reality and for you to attack science please make sure you know at least a bit of it.

The universe can well come from nothing or from something. That something might be a singlarity, dark energy, a race of gods if you will or anything - but for that something to be a humanoid with a golden mansion somewhere outside space/time, comes to an almost inexistent planet in the universe, loves the jews and helps man kill each other - it's a bit too much for any rational mind to swallow.

you are wiser than that! now the issue here is , even if yahweh did not create this world as potrayed by atheist. wouldnt it be very unwise to dispute every other god and stick with the "delusion, that this world came out of nothing? dont take that stupid risk. 1% is far greater than 0%.

So your argument is - if there is indeed a creator for the universe then such a god must have a fiery torture chamber where it will burn everything that refuses to exercise a blind belief over it's elusive existence?

Such disturbing traits makes such god not only barbaric but sadistic and egoistic with a humongous dose of childishness.

what exactly is something big and powerful enough to create the entire universe doing with your belief?

what exactly is it doing with your worship?

How does something supposedly that big and powerful enough to create a universe so insecure, childish and egoistic that it requires you believe it or it burns you?

Such a feeble vulnerable concept is too small for the cosmos, your god obviously is too small for the cosmos.

So forget this your gamble of 1% and 0% pascal wager - what if the creator if there be one values honest rationality over blind faith?

And for the record - as the definitions and concepts go, a creator is not necessarily a God and a God is not necessarily a creator.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by ifenes(m): 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
Vick4rill:
i dont see how this relates to our discussion. i trying showing the unwiseness in ur questions and u just jump in to attack a God u claim does not exist

I only stated the obvious. Your god was created,but the real God(Your mind) in you is in bondage. Set it free!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
Drew0:

*Smiles*

At last?

That's far.

You can know him in a couple of days.

After dedication ritual of the soul to Satan

He appears psychically.

Then you will know the true God.

When you psychically experience convo with a God whose presence is magnificent one on one right in front of you with your room lite up in his powerful Aura you will never remain the same, . Unlike xtian whose god never appears and they are told to keep on believing blindly and not question the false existence of their God.

We also have spirit guardian assigned to humans, some humans have specially assigned helpers (guardian) whom are Gods.

My GD is a high ranking goddess, to be clear among the four crowned Gods of hell. You can only imagine the benefits not to say other GDS are not special.

Satan appears from time to time to us.

You never even get to see the Angels who claim to protect you in Christianity. So funny.

Lmao, Christians, deluded fools.

have you mention the name of Jesus to him? If he is as powerful as you claim he should remain on his feet.
Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
[color=#990000]
[/color]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by Vick4rill(m): 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
jonnydon, i have read ur post and i must commend, that u are one of the most reasonable atheist on this forum. i want u to use this illustrations and decify wat i am saying: if a teacher in a class tells the class that 2+2= 5 and a student in that class decided to object and give so much reasons why that answer is not correct, bt failed to present a correct answer. wat will u do as a member of that class? atheist dispute the existance of gods bt failed to explains the existance of the universe. just as any reasonable students in that class will nt accept "nothing" as an answer so also will theist. accepting the boy refusal with out an answer will not help the student on the correct answer to write on exam day.

1 Like

Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
solite3:
have you mention the name of Jesus to him? If he is as powerful as you claim he should remain on his feet.
Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
[color=#990000]
[/color]

Na wa o.

Is it that you are just dumb or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by Vick4rill(m): 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
ifenes:

I only stated the obvious. Your god was created,but the real God(Your mind) in you is in bondage. Set it free!
and who created my mind sir?
Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by EyeHateGod: 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
Vick4rill:
WTF is wrong with u people? Who said Something came Out of Noting? An atheist told u this? Or ur pastor?
Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by Vick4rill(m): 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
EyeHateGod:

WTF is wrong with u people? Who said Something came Out of Noting? An atheist told u this? Or ur pastor?
you can explain better instead of whining like a woman in the labour room
Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by ifenes(m): 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
Vick4rill:
and who created my mind sir?

Your mind is the real you which cannot be created. But in terms of being human,the functions of the Mind can be suppressed. The point whereby you no longer think for yourself means your sense of reasoning/using your Mind has been hijacked.

Look at your religion for example. You are being told what to believe and what to think,not how to think.
Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by EyeHateGod: 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
Vick4rill:
you can explain better instead of whining like a woman in the labour room
U are very stupid.. U are the one that made the claim wherent u? So i was wondering where u got the idea from maybe u heard it from a scientist or obviously i know u heard it from an ignorant Christian or maybe ur useless pastor oh i don't mean to be harsh! But am tired of correcting u guys! I don't know where this stupid "Something coming out of Noting" idea came from.
Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
Drew0:

Na wa o.

Is it that you are just dumb or what?
na wa o. So mentioning Jesus is making you vex or afraid.
Even your god Satan knows who is the true God.

James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by Vick4rill(m): 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
EyeHateGod:

U are very stupid.. U are the one that made the claim wherent u? So i was wondering where u got the idea from maybe u heard it from a scientist or obviously i know u heard it from an ignorant Christian or maybe ur useless pastor oh i don't mean to be harsh! But am tired of correcting u guys! I don't know where this stupid "Something coming out of Noting" idea came from.
since u have nothing to contribute pls save the page for intelligent minds.
Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by EyeHateGod: 11:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
Vick4rill:
since u have nothing to contribute pls save the page for intelligent minds.
U that u are intelligent pls tell Us where u hear Something came out from noting if u can't do this with proof u are a hypocrite and a Big fool
Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by Vick4rill(m): 11:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
ifenes:

Your mind is the real you which cannot be created. But in terms of being human,the functions of the Mind can be suppressed. The point whereby you no longer think for yourself means your sense of reasoning/using your Mind has been hijacked.

Look at your religion for example. You are being told what to believe and what to think,not how to think.
hmmm "MY MIND IS THE REAL ME WHICH CAN NOT BE CREATED".... pls how did u know this?
Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by Vick4rill(m): 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
EyeHateGod:

U that u are intelligent pls tell Us where u hear Something came out from noting if u can't do this with proof u are a hypocrite and a Big fool
u rakes of "hatred, and frustrations. i thought been a free thinker frees u from religion chains and frustrations. why are u so sad despite embracing the ALMIGHTY atheist!! or is something still missing lol... let us ve a civil discussion with out insults. cus truly insults dont shake me. lets start with: how did the big bang comes about? where did the first cell comes from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by ifenes(m): 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Vick4rill:
hmmm "MY MIND IS THE REAL ME WHICH CAN NOT BE CREATED".... pls how did u know this?

Your mind never stops working even when you sleep. How did I know? Awareness.
Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by Vick4rill(m): 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
ifenes:

Your mind never stops working even when you sleep. How did I know? Awareness.
u just change the statement
Re: Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. by EyeHateGod: 12:01am On Sep 10, 2016
Vick4rill:
u rakes of "hatred, and frustrations. i thought been a free thinker frees u from religion chains and frustrations. why are u so sad despite embracing the ALMIGHTY atheist!! or is something still missing lol... let us ve a civil discussion with out insults. cus truly insults dont shake me. lets start with: how did the big bang comes about? where did the first cell comes from?
U rakes stupidity & ignorance

Why didn't u look up the internet for this things? Instead of making false assumption? Please i want to know the Atheist or Scientist that Said "Something Came out of noting" if u can't do this then u a Hypocrite!! A big fool and a liar!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! / How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You / Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.