Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Ever Heard Of Malaria-curing Soap - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ever Heard Of Malaria-curing Soap (795 Views)

Young Man Who Survived Fatal Motor Accident Gets Killed By Malaria. Photos / Gastroenteritis And Malaria Killed 62 People In Kogi / Senate Releases List Of 42 Banned Anti-malaria Drugs Still Sold In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Heard Of Malaria-curing Soap by pragmatistm(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
I once came across the soap somewhere inside long buses at Ojota Lagos. I doubted that it could work. But believe me I tried it and it cured my malaria after using it to bath morning and night for three days.

I now wonder if that soap still available and where to get it. Anybody know of it here?
Re: Ever Heard Of Malaria-curing Soap by Idydarling(f): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
mention me when found pls, i need it asap
Re: Ever Heard Of Malaria-curing Soap by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
pragmatistm:
I once came across the soap somewhere inside long buses at Ojota Lagos. I doubted that it could work. But believe me I tried it and it cured my malaria after using it to bath morning and night for three days.

I now wonder if that soaps still available and where to get it. Anybody know if it here?

You did not have malaria, just the symptoms (fever, headache...) just a glass of water and good sleep would have cured you.
Re: Ever Heard Of Malaria-curing Soap by mightyhazell: 11:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

You did not have malaria, just the symptoms (fever, headache...) just a glass of water and good sleep would have cured you.
lol! His faith cured him. I used dat soap myself for months but I still got struck wit malaria grin. Neem extract soap,but av 4gotten d name now

1 Like

Re: Ever Heard Of Malaria-curing Soap by pragmatistm(m): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Haba, your assumption is not correct. I had malaria fever.
Re: Ever Heard Of Malaria-curing Soap by pragmatistm(m): 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Anyone else know s about it?
Re: Ever Heard Of Malaria-curing Soap by Abass07(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
Malaria cannot be cured with bath soap...plasmodium is deposited into the blood system and not a disease of the skin.
Re: Ever Heard Of Malaria-curing Soap by pragmatistm(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
Abass07:
Malaria cannot be cured with bath soap...plasmodium is deposited into the blood system and not a disease of the skin.
And you don't have any knowledge that whatever you apply on your skin enters into your blood stream, right?

Let me ask you, when you have a painful injury (not open wound), why is it that the balm you apply on the skin can heal you and relief that pain?
Re: Ever Heard Of Malaria-curing Soap by Abass07(m): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
pragmatistm:
And you don't have any knowledge that whatever you apply on your skin enters into your blood stream, right?

Let me ask you, when you have a painful injury (not open wound), why is it that the balm you apply on the skin can heal you and relief that pain?
pooh!!!I don't have time to argue.Get urself educated.
Re: Ever Heard Of Malaria-curing Soap by pragmatistm(m): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
Abass07:
pooh!!!I don't have time to argue.Get urself educated.
ignorance
Re: Ever Heard Of Malaria-curing Soap by pragmatistm(m): 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nobody seems to know where to get the soap. I got it before from those big buses that go from Ojota to Oshodi, Mile 2. If anyone has info let us know.

(1) (Reply)

Finding It Hard To Exercise? Get Motivated Here / Teeth Problems - 100% Remedy/cure Available / Important And Imperative!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.