Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Phyno: Which Of His Songs Is Your Favorite? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Phyno: Which Of His Songs Is Your Favorite? (964 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? / What Is Your Favorite 2face Idibia's Song? / If You're 9ice’s New Manager, What Would You Do To Make His Songs Relevant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyno: Which Of His Songs Is Your Favorite? by Capableben(m): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
The self acclaimed "beast of the east" has been dropping hit songs back to back. He also murders beats and most times, outshines the main artistes when featured in a track.
I have heard almost all of Phyno's songs, if not all, and right now I think "E sure for me" is his best track, it is my favorite. I keep repeating that song , I can't seem to get enough of it.
Everything about that song is impeccable and befitting. The lyrics are mature and the beat is great. I would have rated it 100% if not for the poor concept behind the video of the song (why would he be smoking weed and thanking God at the same time)

Where are Phyno's fans? Come and drop your opinions let's see. Which of his songs is your favorite?

#Ogabenji

Re: Phyno: Which Of His Songs Is Your Favorite? by adedayo3193(m): 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nnunu by phyno ft stormrex

1 Like

Re: Phyno: Which Of His Songs Is Your Favorite? by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 10, 2016
Phyno Fino!

Oringo, Parcel, Alobam, Yayo, Nnunu and E sure for me are some of my favourites

Oringo gbu kwa ewu there!

[img]http://i./CiHyGFPx2mzbW.gif[/img]
Re: Phyno: Which Of His Songs Is Your Favorite? by LorDBolton(m): 5:59am On Sep 10, 2016
Does phyno still rap or u referring to phyno the singer?

Still respect him for Alobam sha... only thing he does well now is make quality music vidz
Re: Phyno: Which Of His Songs Is Your Favorite? by Capableben(m): 6:07am On Sep 10, 2016
LorDBolton:
Does phyno still rap or u referring to phyno the singer?

Still respect him for Alobam sha... only thing he does well now is make quality music vidz
have you listened to "E sure for me"?
Re: Phyno: Which Of His Songs Is Your Favorite? by LorDBolton(m): 6:15am On Sep 10, 2016
Capableben:
have you listened to "E sure for me"?

Nah... maybe i have tho

Last vid I saw was one shot @ a beach (foreign country). Is that the "e sure 4 me?"

If it ain't then i'd try to stream the song sha

The thing is he has regressed rather than grow (I don't understand igbo...I go with hw e enters a beat & what he's rapping about)

The small english he rapped on "who u epp" made me smh even wande n useless olamide did better than rapping "the boy Is strong, hercules mr Alex even your dog name na hercules". WTF angry
Re: Phyno: Which Of His Songs Is Your Favorite? by Capableben(m): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
LorDBolton:

Nah... maybe i have tho

Last vid I saw was one shot @ a beach (foreign country). Is that the "e sure 4 me?"

If it ain't then i'd try to stream the song sha

The thing is he has regressed rather than grow (I don't understand igbo...I go with hw e enters a beat & what he's rapping about)

The small english he rapped on "who u epp" made me smh even wande n useless olamide did better than rapping "the boy Is strong, hercules mr Alex even your dog name na hercules". WTF angry
E sure for me is a recent song. Stream it and watch, you won't regret.

1 Like

Re: Phyno: Which Of His Songs Is Your Favorite? by kadyboy95: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
Fada Fada.. .e sure for ME etc really good

(1) (Reply)

Mp3 DOWNLOAD: Masterkraft Ft CDQ & Reekado Banks – Yapa / HOT AND TRENDING: Rihanna Ft. Chris Brown – Used To (nobody) / Music Premiere : Don Kesh - Aduke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.