Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning (39082 Views)

"Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription / What Portable(drinking)water Looks Like In A Microscope / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by ikbnice(m): 6:49am On Sep 10, 2016
It is said that drinking about 7 to 8 glasses of water daily is important for your health. One thing many people do nthe first glass of water as soon as you wake up also comes with its therapeutic
benefits.

Here are some benefits:

1. Balance your lymph system:
These glands help you perform your daily function, balance your body fluids and fight infection.

2. Glowing skin: Water help purge toxins from the body, and this helps keep your skin glowing and clear.

3. Helps with weight loss: Drinking at least half a litre of water in the morning can help boost your metabolism.

4. Colon efficiency: Drinking water on an empty stomach in the morning purifies the colon thereby making it easier to absorb nutrients.

5. Increases the production of new blood and muscle cells

Have a beautiful day everyone. Goodmorning!

54 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by pappy4real(m): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
Good info. It should make fp so others can learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by ikbnice(m): 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
pappy4real:
Good info. It should make fp so others can learn
I doubt if lalasticlala or mynd44 has interest in it making FP

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:55am On Sep 11, 2016
I've known this for ages, it has been part of me. Before I go to work in the morning, I drink 5 sachets of water(2 when I wake up immediately, 2 after doing my morning exercise & 1 on my way out). It is very good if you can cultivate such habit, it helps purify the blood also. I can't remember the last time I had headache nor buy medicine, though it is not all about water but God's grace. I drink close to 12/13 sachets of water everyday, but disadvantage about drinking too much water is that "You Go Urinate Taya.

Drink 2ltrs of water everyday & flee from unnecessary sickness. I LOVE WATER..

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by ireneony(f): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2016
Drinking water early in the morning is not my thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Apelex(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2016
Cool info
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by habbyy03: 7:56am On Sep 11, 2016
k
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Capableben(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2016
Thanks for this information ikbnice. Are you a biologist?

However, I'd be releasing my single titled My Nation on or before the 1st day of October. Nairalanders, anticipate hard!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by masterP042(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2016
I drink water early in the morning just for no reason embarassed thanks for telling me the benefits

5 Likes

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by lonelydora: 7:57am On Sep 11, 2016
Good one. I drink water like fish self. I think Number 4 is the reason I get hungry easily.
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Jay542(m): 7:58am On Sep 11, 2016
Water no get enemy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by jomboliski(m): 7:58am On Sep 11, 2016
very educative....
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by bqlekan(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2016
weight loss bi bawo?
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Millz404(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2016
I drink water anyhow sef, no timing

Disclaimer : don't replace drinking water with eating food, e.g drink water for breakfast.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 11, 2016
Omoh, drinking water very early dey make person go toilet sharp sharp in the morning... you got almost shyte your intestine commot.
E dey make sense sha...
But no try am if u no get food to chop that morning iooooooo.
Cuz the hunger wey dey follow, no be here oooo.

17 Likes

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by OdingaVal807: 8:00am On Sep 11, 2016
Gud info
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Sirrexninefour(m): 8:00am On Sep 11, 2016
[Aqua therapy as it is called, is just a perfect lifestyle to adopt.

Start it up today, and spend less on hospital bills.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Emeka71(m): 8:00am On Sep 11, 2016
I hate drinking much water in the morning especially these days; maybe because of the cold weather.
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by hadura29(m): 8:01am On Sep 11, 2016
ikbnice:
I doubt if lalasticlala or mynd44 has interest in it making FP
My guy my guy, what's good? How's life ?
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by otabuko(m): 8:01am On Sep 11, 2016
Good, I remember how my mama used to force me to drink water early in the morning, but like seriously, the taste those mornings is nothing to write home about...

It's healthy shaa...

Happy Sunday everyone!
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by seunfly: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2016
I'm used to drinking water in d morning.
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by weblord1900: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2016
I can't even swallow my saliva in the morning talkmore of drinking water unless I have brushed my teeth
If I do,,, my stomach will turn to drum beating hall.
Kpororroooooo
Kwuruuuuu
Kparuu
Gboeororroo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by argon500: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2016
Nice one
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Ditala(m): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2016
I have been on it for the past 25 yrs. One important aspect of it,is that,I looked more younger than my age @60.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by bornmekus: 8:02am On Sep 11, 2016
Ok, Noted.
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by aninexzy(m): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2016
I concour
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Goddygee(m): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2016
ok
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 11, 2016
WATER IS LIFE

1 Like

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Ginaz(f): 8:05am On Sep 11, 2016
I pee like 5 times each day after drinking a jug of water embarassed
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by GraceInUSA: 8:05am On Sep 11, 2016
Nairalanders, today is my birthday so give me my likes.

35 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones / 4-year-old Boy Calls 999 When His Mother Collapsed / Anxiety In Edo Over Coronavirus Detection As Screening Begins At Benin Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.