Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

[ladies Only] Whose Show Off Inspires You The Most? (photo) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / [ladies Only] Whose Show Off Inspires You The Most? (photo) (1139 Views)

What Song Inspires You To Work Hard? / Success Tips Attributes Of Successful People By Kaycee Inspires / Powerful Historical That Inspires Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[ladies Only] Whose Show Off Inspires You The Most? (photo) by Oluwolex2000(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2016
Having seen how Linda Ikeji is flaunting her rich wardrobe and other accessories on Instagram, and of course the follow up reactions from the ladies, I decided to make this picmix.

Now my question to the ladies is, whose show-off inspires you the most? A or B?
Kindly drop your comments below and share with friends.

SOURCE : http://..com.ng/2016/09/ladies-only-whose-show-off-inspires-you.html?m=1

CC :
Lalasticlala

Re: [ladies Only] Whose Show Off Inspires You The Most? (photo) by duullie88(m): 8:22am On Sep 10, 2016
B all d way... reason: B can purchase what A owns, but A can't.
Re: [ladies Only] Whose Show Off Inspires You The Most? (photo) by kilokeys(m): 8:22am On Sep 10, 2016
bro .. different fields. linda is on top of her game...

whats urs? ur nairaland topics, likes and comments?
Re: [ladies Only] Whose Show Off Inspires You The Most? (photo) by Oluwolex2000(m): 8:24am On Sep 10, 2016
kilokeys:
bro .. different fields. linda is on top of her game...

whats urs? ur nairaland topics, likes and comments?
If you want to criticise, kindly do it constructively
Re: [ladies Only] Whose Show Off Inspires You The Most? (photo) by delishpot: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2016
Well, everyone has a right to be happy with what they set out to achieve. Owning shoes, and clothes is not bad. Both of them are good to go.

2 Likes

Re: [ladies Only] Whose Show Off Inspires You The Most? (photo) by kilokeys(m): 8:28am On Sep 10, 2016
Oluwolex2000:

If you want to criticise, kindly do it constructively

oh ... i didnt know you knew the word "constructive".. if u did, you wouldnt destructively contrast two beautiful women generations apart in terms of achievements.. thats shallow
Re: [ladies Only] Whose Show Off Inspires You The Most? (photo) by Oluwolex2000(m): 8:43am On Sep 10, 2016
kilokeys:

oh ... i didnt know you knew the word "constructive".. if u did, you wouldnt destructively contrast two beautiful women generations apart in terms of achievements.. thats shallow
OK.. Thanks for the heads up
Re: [ladies Only] Whose Show Off Inspires You The Most? (photo) by spartoo: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2016
they are both good at what they do (did in the case of B)..
unreasonable comparison
Re: [ladies Only] Whose Show Off Inspires You The Most? (photo) by joywendy(f): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
As usual, after all these years on Nl...Guys till comment on ladies post...

This post is irrelevant no offence op, they are both doing what seems right and satisfactory to them, why judge? Eventually when we die all these things won't matter, I don't understand people's ish with Linda.

It's seems like "not minding your business" is in the genes of many Nigerian...it's quite unfortunate.
Re: [ladies Only] Whose Show Off Inspires You The Most? (photo) by onegig(m): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
joywendy:
As usual, after all these years on Nl...Guys till comment on ladies post...

This post is irrelevant no offence op, they are both doing what seems right and satisfactory to them, why judge? Eventually when we die all these things won't matter, I don't understand people's ish with Linda.

It's seems like "not minding your business" is in the genes of many Nigerian...it's quite unfortunate.

Don't blame them. The girl mouth also no dey stay one place. So the situation suits both parties

1 Like

Re: [ladies Only] Whose Show Off Inspires You The Most? (photo) by Titilayooni(f): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=Oluwolex2000 post=49229590]Having seen how Linda Ikeji is flaunting her rich wardrobe and other accessories on Instagram, and of course the follow up reactions from the ladies, I decided to make this picmix.

Now my question to the ladies is, whose show-off inspires you the most? A or B?
Kindly drop your comments below and share with friends.

SOURCE : http://..com.ng/2016/09/ladies-only-whose-show-off-inspires-you.html?m=1

CC : [/quote....#TeamBalltheway#movingforward#
Re: [ladies Only] Whose Show Off Inspires You The Most? (photo) by joywendy(f): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
onegig:

Don't blame them. The girl mouth also no dey stay one place. So the situation suits both parties
Lol

I'm not passing blames, honestly. It's just the truth, she's a blogger what do you expect from someone who gains from gossips? I still don't see it has sensible, to compare her to some one in a completely different field, who has different goals than she, and is also successful. Sorry to say, the situation doesn't suit both parties. It's just a means to demean one for the other, which is not right.
Re: [ladies Only] Whose Show Off Inspires You The Most? (photo) by onegig(m): 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
joywendy:

Lol

I'm not passing blames, honestly. It's just the truth, she's a blogger what do you expect from someone who gains from gossips? I still don't see it has sensible, to compare her to some one in a completely different field, who has different goals than she, and is also successful. Sorry to say, the situation doesn't suit both parties. It's just a means to demean one for the other, which is not right.
I love Quincy to a fault. Can't remember a single issue of his i have not read. Yeah, he is a blogger. Being a blogger isn't a license to lie, ruin people's lives with half truths and sometimes outright lies just to get a few clicks.

For every biz, there should always be room for ethics and morality. Bella Naija is a blogger and she is very much widely read. I don't remember them gathering so much bad mouth like your friend gets. TMZ does same and they are still respectes. Why only her?

She seems like the Gawker of Nigeria and she would definitely go the way of Gawker if Nigeria had any sane laws.

2 Likes

Re: [ladies Only] Whose Show Off Inspires You The Most? (photo) by joywendy(f): 12:50am On Oct 05, 2016
Onegig

mmmmm....I get your view.... but that's all I will say in order not to derail the thread further. grin

(1) (Reply)

Is A 180,000 Naira Job Okay For A Married Man With 2 Children? / Differences Between Loan And Overdraft: / Icsan( Chartered Secretaries) 2018 June And December Diet/let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.