Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS (22499 Views)

Thief Unable To Escape After Locking Himself In Victim's House In Akwa Ibom.PICS / Man Caught Stealing Plantain In Bayelsa, Tied With Rope & Arrested By Police / Man Beaten And Stripped For Stealing Plantain (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2016
For this man, economic recession is not just a word but reality. The man identified as Mr Victor Ekpo Okon of Afaha Atai village in Akwa Ibom state was caught red handed after stealing a bunch of plantain on Thursday.

The married man with five children was handed over to men of Nigerian Police Force who took him away in handcuffs.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/economic-recession-man-gets-arrested.html

1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by dainformant(m): 8:28am On Sep 10, 2016
Buhari come and see

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by PrettyCrystal: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2016
hardship is no excuse for stealing

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:33am On Sep 10, 2016
Abegiiii....
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:35am On Sep 10, 2016
Hunger induced crime

32 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by spartoo: 8:41am On Sep 10, 2016
t

*modified*

I was waiting for th topic to make front page b4 I comment and now that it has made front page, I have forgotten the comment I wanred to comment.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by ladyF(f): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
Honestly, I feel pity for him. His wife and 5 kids had probably been starving for days maybe. Did anyone ask how they are going to feed? I'm not justifying his crime, but for him to steal plantain, the hunger his wife and kids must have experienced must have really been deep. May God send a helper to his family sha, this one their father/husband will be in jail for a while... cry

But why do these people always have more kids than they can feed and care for? The tomato seller on my street, I'm sure she has up to 7 kids now, if not more. I lost count... angry God help us all!!!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by GossipHeart(m): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hahahahahahahahah

Them never see anything
I hope Buhari rules Nigeria for 60 years

I want to see APC zombies die of hunger

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by emamos: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hungerbad..Na Buhari cause am

7 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by whitebeard(m): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
Wow it made fp
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by brunofarad(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
Make them count that plantain oooo

Its not even safe with police grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
They should dree him ... not b4 giving him capital to start business.

BUuHARI PUSHED HIM INTO THIS

7 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by jerryunit48: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
Una see wetin "CHANGE "don cause abi ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by jeffreysawyer007: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
Do you think fingers are equal... Because you we're born lucky does not mean everybody is..... God will surely bring this useless fulani man to justice soon.....
PrettyCrystal:
hardship is no excuse for stealing

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
Every stealing now is economic recession affairs. Smh. By the time media publish the news in the dailies, you will hear something like" during our investigations, the man attributed that the hardships are caused by difficulties in feeding his children because of recession caused by the buhari led administration ".he further said that things have been difficult for him as a man because His palmoil businesses have suffered a set back and closed down because of bad policies of government.
They will help the man justify the stealing. Just watch out for the sun and the vanguard newspapers tomorrow. You will see grin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by mrjojo: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
This is the type of people Nigeria police love arresting

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by Pavore9: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
Every crime comitted is now tied to recession!

There are folks in the rural areas there own is to loaf around while others are working in their farms but na dem go harvest your crop before you know it!

Can't forget how some lazy youths in the village went to my farm at night with motorbikes to steal my bags of freshly threshed rice! angry

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by GossipHeart(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
WHICH ONE YOU DEY?

1. Buhari said he would pay unemployed citizens. You clapped. He said he cannot pay unemployed citizens. You also clapped.

2. Buhari said he does not know anything called subsidy. You clapped. He later paid subsidy. You clapped again.

3. When he removed all road blocks. You clapped.
When he reinstalled road blocks. You also clapped.

4. When he relocated military command to North East. You clapped. He returned military command back. You clapped.

5. He said he would never devalue the Naira. You clapped. He devalued the Naira. You clapped.

6. He said he would not have the office of
the first lady. You clapped. He has the office of the first lady. You clapped.

7. He said he will make N1 equals to $1. You clapped. $1 is officially equal N420. You are still
clapping.

8.He said he will make petrol price to N40, you clapped, now petrol price is N145, you clapped.

9. He said he will end Boko Haram insurgencies 3 months into his regime, you clapped with joy. He later said in it will be pure in December when the rains stop. You clapped hopefully. Today, Boko Haram is still killing people. You are there, still clapping.

10. He said he would turn all presidential jets
to national carrier. You clapped. Today, he and his family are cruising on all presidential jets. You are clapping.

11. He said he would build one new refinery
each year. You clapped. Its getting to two years, no refinery has been built. You are still clapping.

Isn't it glaring that there is a very big problem with this government and you're their mumu! Olodo rabata! That's who you are! You've been caught by their broom stick voodoo. If this isn't sorcery wat else could it be?
BE DELIVERED IN Jesus NAME! AMEEEN!

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by Akshow: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
When someone steals what to eat, they are not criminals. Hunger probably pushed this man to this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by Jay542(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
Hunger induced crime
it's no excuse. Why wouldn't you say 'Hunger induced hardwork or creativity'.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by kaen1317: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
From stealing pots of soup, trading children for rice, committing suicide and now stealing plantain, its now evident that the change has started with us

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by project4OO: 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
shocked shocked

Sad one
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by project4OO: 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
shocked shocked

Sad one
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by LastSurvivor: 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
Married man with five children embarassed
Abeg make una leave am, the change no b here..
Abeg, each day he spend in the station, his family suffers the more..
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by godunia(m): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
Foolishness is when you hate stealing, arrest a hungry man caught trying to survive yet hail Polithiefcian who steals what is meant to empower you.i pity us

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
-Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom -

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by aninexzy(m): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
H
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
there's famine in the country
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
Buhari is to blame... gworo chewing dumpbag..
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2016

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian / Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos / Traffic Offence: LASG Arrests 3 Suspects for Extorting Motorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.