Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. (3240 Views)

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by AloyEmeka3: 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2009
[size=14pt]Books by Bishop David Oyedepo Living Faith International Ministries, Lagos
[/size]
You shall not be barren $25
Breaking curses of Life $25
Winning the War against Poverty $25
Understanding the Power of Praise $25
Anointing for Breakthrough $25
Keys of Divine Health $25
Fulfilling your days $25
Satan Get Lost $25
Wisdom that works $25
Making marriage work $25

Books by Revd. Mrs. Faith Oyedepo
Building a successful family $25
Raising godly children $25

Follow this link to make your order with credit card on a secured web site via our domain

http://christonline./2009/05/31/david-oyedepo-books-by-bishop-david-oyedepo-winners-chapel/

[size=16pt]If you want to live abundantly in this economic recession: GET YOUR COPY NOW & you will never regret it.[/size]
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by bawomolo(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

i wonder why a certain member of his family didn't use this book.

I can't knock his hustle though.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by AloyEmeka3: 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2009
Which member?. But that book and watch yourself turn into Warren Buffet in 5 years, i swear.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by bawomolo(m): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

Which member?. But that book and watch yourself turn into Warren Buffet in 5 years, i swear.

does the book for divine health protect against cancer.

and I want the alaba version for cheap grin
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by AloyEmeka3: 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2009
If you pirate God's book eh. Don't say i didn't warn you. This one is not nolluwood movies. tongue tongue
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by KunleOshob(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

If you pirate God's book eh. Don't say i didn't warn you. This one is not nolluwood movies. tongue tongue

Don't you people fear God anymore  how can you describe a book written by a cheap fraudulent hustler "God's book"? Just look at his filthy list of books he did not bother to even write one on the true gospel of christ which is about eternal life through salvation and belief in his teachings. he is busy twisting gosple and trying to force prosperity into it.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by bawomolo(m): 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2009
Satan Get Lost $25

ogagaluv's worst nightmare cheesy
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by Tudor6(f): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

[size=14pt]Books by Bishop David Oyedepo Living Faith International Ministries, Lagos
[/size]
Fulfilling your days $25
Satan Get Lost $25
Wisdom that works $25
Making marriage work $25

Books by Revd. Mrs. Faith Oyedepo
Building a successful family $25
Raising godly children $25

Follow this link to make your order with credit card on a secured web site via our domain

http://christonline./2009/05/31/david-oyedepo-books-by-bishop-david-oyedepo-winners-chapel/

[size=16pt]If you want to live abundantly in this economic recession: GET YOUR COPY NOW & you will never regret it.[/size]
What if I can't afford $25?

Over 80 percent of Nigerians live on less than $1 a day, are they not entitled to the free word of god, Can they not also wish to live abundantly in this recession?

Why are the books not free for the majority who are poor?

Why didn't his wife use this "powerful" book to prevent/cure her stroke? Instead she ran to an american hospital and stayed there for months. . . . . Or did she not have $25?
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by AloyEmeka3: 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2009
Books by Pastor Mattew Ashimolowo: £10.99 EACH

What is Wrong with Being Black: Celebrating Our Heritage

Breaking Barriers: v. 1

Breaking Barriers Volume 2

101 Truths About Praying and Fasting

Power of Positive Prayer: v. 2

I Am a Man I Am Not a Chauvinist

Singles 707 Volume Three

Vision 101

101 Truths About Your Best Friend the Holy Spirit

Power of Positive Prayer: 2000 Prayer Points - 10 Ways to Get Heaven's Attention v. 1
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by AloyEmeka3: 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2009
Tudór:

What if I can't afford $25?

Over 80 percent of Nigerians live on less than $1 a day, are they not entitled to the free word of god, Can they not also wish to live abundantly in this recession?

Why are the books not free for the majority who are poor?
Why didn't his wife use this "powerful" book to prevent/cure her stroke?  Instead she ran to an american hospital and stayed there for months. . . . . Or did she not have $25?

There are free tracts everywhere if you care to read them. Stop looking for free things, you are not that poor. Awoof de run belle.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by AloyEmeka3: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2009
bawomolo:

ogagaluv's worst nightmare  cheesy

Who is Ogagaluv again?. Is he possessed? cheesy
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by AloyEmeka3: 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2009
KunleOshob:

Don't you people fear God anymore  how can you describe a book written by a cheap fraudulent hustler "God's book"? Just look at his filthy list of books he did not bother to even write one on the true gospel of christ which is about eternal life through salvation and belief in his teachings. he is busy twisting gosple and trying to force prosperity into it.

Bad belle. grin grin
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by MrCrackles(m): 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

Fulfilling your days $25
Satan Get Lost $25
Wisdom that works $25
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by Abuzola(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2009
[b] Quran 47

1. Those who disbelieve [in the Oneness of Allah, and in the Message of Prophet Muhammad ], and hinder (men) from the Path of Allah (Islamic Monotheism), He will render their deeds vain .

2. But those who believe and do righteous good deeds, and believe in that which is sent down to Muhammad (), for it is the truth from their Lord, He will expiate from them their sins, and will make good their state.

3. That is because those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord. Thus does Allah set forth their parables for mankind.

4. So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives). Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom), or ransom (according to what benefits Islam), until the war lays down its burden. Thus [you are ordered by Allah to continue in carrying out Jihad against the disbelievers till they embrace Islam (i.e. are saved from the punishment in the Hell-fire) or at least come under your protection], but if it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost,

5. He will guide them and set right their state.

6. And admit them to Paradise which He has made known to them (i.e. they will know their places in Paradise more than they used to know their houses in the world).

7. O you who believe! If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm.

8. But those who disbelieve (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism), for them is destruction, and (Allah) will make their deeds vain.

9. That is because they hate that which Allah has sent down (this Qur'an and Islamic laws, etc.), so He has made their deeds fruitless.

10. Have they not travelled through the earth, and seen what was the end of those before them? Allah destroyed them completely and a similar (fate awaits) the disbelievers.

11. That is because Allah is the Maula (Lord, Master, Helper, Protector, etc.) of those who believe, and the disbelievers have no Maula (lord, master, helper, protector, etc.).

12. Certainly! Allah will admit those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, to Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), while those who disbelieve enjoy themselves and eat as cattle eat, and the Fire will be their abode.

13. And many a town, stronger than your town (Makkah) (O Muhammad ) which has driven you out We have destroyed. And there was none to help them.

14. Is he who is on a clear proof from his Lord, like those for whom their evil deeds that they do are beautified for them, while they follow their own lusts (evil desires)?

15. The description of Paradise which the Muttaqun (pious - see V.2:2) have been promised is that in it are rivers of water the taste and smell of which are not changed; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine delicious to those who drink; and rivers of clarified honey (clear and pure) therein for them is every kind of fruit; and forgiveness from their Lord. (Are these) like those who shall dwell for ever in the Fire, and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their bowels?

16. And among them are some who listen to you (O Muhammad ) till, when they go out from you, they say to those who have received knowledge: "What has he said just now? Such are men whose hearts Allah has sealed, and they follow their lusts (evil desires).

17. While as for those who accept guidance, He increases their guidance, and bestows on them their piety.

18. Do they then await (anything) other than the Hour, that it should come upon them suddenly? But some of its portents (indications and signs) have already come, and when it (actually) is on them, how can they benefit then by their reminder?

19. So know (O Muhammad ) that La ilaha ill-Allah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and ask forgiveness for your sin, and also for (the sin of) believing men and believing women. And Allah knows well your moving about, and your place of rest (in your homes).

20. Those who believe say: "Why is not a Surah (chapter of the Qur'an) sent down (for us)? But when a decisive Surah (explaining and ordering things) is sent down, and fighting (Jihad - holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is mentioned (i.e. ordained) therein, you will see those in whose hearts is a disease (of hypocrisy) looking at you with a look of one fainting to death. But it was better for them (hypocrites, to listen to Allah and to obey Him).[/b]
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by AloyEmeka3: 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
Abuzola is a quranic version of BecomeRich.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by Atheists: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2009
Pimping Jesus Christ for a living !
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by AloyEmeka3: 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2009
Nobody is pimping you. These men of God are here to help you claim what God has in stock for you.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by banom(m): 12:39am On Oct 08, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

Nobody is pimping you. These men of God are here to help you claim what God has in stock for you.

na today ?
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by Tudor6(f): 6:43am On Oct 08, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

There are free tracts everywhere if you care to read them. Stop looking for free things, you are not that poor. Awoof de run belle.
This is a big LIE. The most you can see on any tract is a two paragraph message on how jesus was supposedly killed for your sins, and a short "repentance prayer". Then an address and probably bank account of the church followed by a list of books to purchase and feed your spirit man.

Don't lie, i've been there before. So answer the question; why are the books not free for the majority who are poor?
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by banom(m): 7:16am On Oct 08, 2009
Tudór:

This is a big LIE. The most you can see on any tract is a two paragraph message on how jesus was supposedly killed for your sins, and a short "repentance prayer". Then an address and probably bank account of the church followed by a list of books to purchase and feed your spirit man.

Don't lie, i've been there before. So answer the question; why are the books not free for the majority who are poor?

Tudor are you into comedy ? this is too funny.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by Atheists: 7:22am On Oct 08, 2009

Why doesn't god tell me himself what he has in store for me ?
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by Tudor6(f): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2009
Banom my guy I just talk as I see am ooo
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by Akanniade(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2009
Somehow I cant figure why the word of God should be peddled for gains. I cant picture apostle paul selling written parchment of his messages or Peter merchandising the message of salvation. Heavenly Father, deliver us from all this confusions. Especially from those that claim they are your servants.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by KunleOshob(m): 10:59am On Oct 08, 2009
@Akanniade
Pentecostal preachers don't follow the examples of the apostles or Jesus. They are gods unto themselves and only use the bible to seek legitimatcy. If they were to follow biblical standards they would be out of business b4 you say jack robinson.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by AloyEmeka3: 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2009
KunleOshob:

@Akanniade
Pentecostal preachers don't follow the examples of the apostles or Jesus. They are gods unto themselves and only use the bible to seek legitimatcy. If they were to follow biblical standards they would be out of business b4 you say jack robinson.

They pay to print those books. Just because Christ Embassy blessed you with free rhapsodies doesn't mean every church should flood your library with free books.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by AloyEmeka3: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2009
Tudór:

This is a big LIE. The most you can see on any tract is a two paragraph message on how jesus was supposedly killed for your sins, and a short "repentance prayer".[b] Then an address and probably bank account [/b]of the church followed by a list of books to purchase and feed your spirit man.

I've never seen a bank account in a tract before. $25 is chicken change. Even almajiris can afford to pay it. What do you mean by the book is not for the poor?
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by Akanniade(m): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

They pay to print those books. Just because Christ Embassy blessed you with free rhapsodies doesn't mean every church should flood your library with free books.
I dont remember mentioning Christ Embassy or the rest of their ilks. My point is the excessive hype and glamour given to books that become totally irrelevant after a few years. Feeding people poisonous lies and promising what they have no power to deliver.
Aloy Emeka, in this internet age, if the true intent of these self styled ministers of the gospel is to pass the message to the people and not the cash rewards, all they need do is upload it on internet, let the torent sites do the rest.
Merchandising the message of christ is not what christ would approve of.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by Tudor6(f): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

I've never seen a bank account in a tract before. $25 is chicken change. Even almajiris can afford to pay it. What do you mean by the book is not for the poor?
Another flat ass shameful lie.
According to available stats 80% of nigerians live on less than $1 a day. Now if your brain is still fully functional, calculate how many can afford $25 to buy each of papa oyedepos useless books.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by Akanniade(m): 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

I wonder, how many Buffet, Gates, Mittal,Trump,etc , your congregation has produced since that book was written.[/
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by AloyEmeka3: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2009
Akanniade:

I wonder, how many Buffet, Gates, Mittal,Trump,etc , your congregation has produced since that book was written.[/

Many rich Nigerians who made their money legally are pentecostal christians. Is it a lie?
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by AloyEmeka3: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2009
Akanniade:

I dont remember mentioning Christ Embassy or the rest of their ilks. My point is the excessive hype and glamour given to books that become totally irrelevant after a few years. Feeding people poisonous lies and promising what they have no power to deliver.
  Aloy Emeka, in this internet age, if the true intent of these self styled ministers of the gospel is to pass the message to the people and not the cash rewards, all they need do is upload it on internet, let the torent sites do the rest.
  Merchandising the message of christ is not what christ would approve of.

Good suggestion. We shall look into it but you know that people rarely read books off the internet. The bible is permanently there yet many christians frown at reading them. Hard copies are always the best way to persuade readers.
Re: Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. by AloyEmeka3: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2009
Tudór:

Another flat ass shameful lie.
According to available stats 80% of nigerians live on less than $1 a day. Now if your brain is still fully functional, calculate how many can afford $25 to buy each of papa oyedepos useless books.

80% of Nigerians do not live on less than $1 a day. It's a blatant lie cooked by westerners to tarnish our image.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gospel Songs That Inspire And Edify You / Vanity Upon Vanity! / Do You Cry In Church During Worship Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.