Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:52 PM

100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says (20687 Views)

Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses / Another Attack Looms In Benue As Fulani Herdsmen Declare 80 Cows Missing, Finger / Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by SuperStiker: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
count the millions of Igbos wasted between 1967-1970,those wasted in riots in the north and those wasted by beheadsmen.Ewu.

ewure why are trying to change the subject of argument?
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by SuperStiker: 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
STILL DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT OKIJA WAS A FULANI SLAUGHTER HOUSE WERE THEY BUTCHER IPODS.THE PEOPLE OF ILORIN DIED AS WARRIORS WHILE IPODS WERE REGRETTABLY SLAUGHTERED LIKE FOWLS BY HERDSMEN.CALCULATE THE NUMBER OF IPODS MASSACRED BY GEN MURITALA MUHAMMED IN 1969,AND ADD IT TO THOSE WASTED BY HERDSMEN.Akindanidani eleya.

Take heart. That badt guy Ikechukwu has really disgraced you here. I feel your pain. Lolzz
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Offenzzar: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
Dem Neva See Nothing,we Go Kpeme Dem.
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by willibounce1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
Why can't these stubborn and evil herdsmen stay in their state and rear the cattle. I don't understand if these people were created to remain poor and suffer till they die. How can any sane human be moving cows from one state to another causing unnecessary troubles for people. The rich Fulani men who own these cows are extremely wicked to allow their fellow human walk around the country with cows. It is pure evil.

1 Like

Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Amaizu(m): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
@Enuguboy4Nsk.How do we believe an inconsistent testimony. The owner of the cows said he lost a 100 cows yet you insist he lost 300. Who are you really?. Being able to speak or write a language does not prove anything. I am not English .
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by sekundosekundo: 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

the fulani boy was actually attacked....their 300 cows are missing with 4 boys....i will upload his hospital bed picture soon

What about it, other tribes also face attacks wherever they are doing their business.
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by glossy6(f): 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

the fulani boy was actually attacked....their 300 cows are missing with 4 boys....i will upload his hospital bed picture soon

The herdsman said 100 and you are saying 300, is the man Buhari, for him to herd such a large flock?
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Henrichemeka(m): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
I can't believe this. What? Arrest that man
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by cosine2: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
Mr governor ...ifeanyi ugwuanyi ...am tired of reading on nairaland the killing of Enugu people by Fulani men.....enough is enough..

Enugu people .u guys should be vigilant .stand firm and protect your citizens .watchout for their next attack..I tell u with this their new allegation and propaganda....
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Kdon2: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Tell that to the yolobas. Did you see anyone else try to mock Enugu for the fulani invasion. The bastard even wished more death to Enugu people so no, despite I'm not from Enugu, I would remind them the truth about themselves since the word empathy is out of their cone shaped head.

And no, there is nothing southern about yoruba.

U can blame all u want it ll neva giv u d freedom u so much desire. That means u ll remain under dis bondage u hated so much for life! What a pity. D solution is in people like u thinking positively about how to get south to unite not in-fightings that ll get us all no where.
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Kdon2: 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
SuperStiker:

ewure why are trying to change the subject of argument?

Dey are both too stupid to see their precarious situation. Dey are in d same boat heading to their doom leave them.
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
100 cows missing? how?by evaporation?Mr ghost mode?
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Cletus77(m): 1:02am On Sep 11, 2016
is that why u don't want the people of Enugu to rest, cows and humans can't be compared.. I see u value cows too much, u can even exchange ur birthright for one cow.....fool
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Cletus77(m): 1:02am On Sep 11, 2016
is that why u don't want the people of Enugu to rest, cows and humans can't be compared.. I see u value cows too much, u can even exchange ur birthrights for one cow.....fool
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Billygee2u: 3:20am On Sep 11, 2016
GMbuharii:
Its very clear,they are about to carry out a massive attack and are seeking for ways to justify it. The ppl of enugu and its environs should not only notify the authorities but should be prepared and defend and fortify themselves as well.
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Ugwuoke347(m): 6:07am On Sep 11, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

hapu okwu nwanne....ihe a mere na thursday gara aga...abu m onye nsukka ..ana m agwa unu ka osi mee....adi m ekwu maka onye mere ofuma ma onye emero

onye gwa unu eziokwu nye ahu aburizie onye ugwu...lee ka ndu si di.

mechie onu gi nwanna

You are very stupid for repeatedly stressing that over 300 cows are missing. What do you mean by that? Were you this vocal when these marauders brought carnage on Nimbo?
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by shaibu123: 6:40am On Sep 11, 2016
chowlade:

see dis edo useless minority boy who wants to feel among. na ur head thunder go fire by sango.
Nsi ju gi onu nwa-anu ohia.wharf rat
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by damon232: 7:29am On Sep 11, 2016
inkon:
They are nomadic.

They go into people's villages to kill the people.

They send cows to take the land.

Because there is a president who will wave at them and say, well done boys!
When there were no hausa president, where were these cows? The worse is that even pdp is intending to bring another hausa to contest in 2019. Well all hausas are not as devilish and wicked as Buhari. He is a very bad luck man.
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Dazydear: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2016
They deserve it
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by inkon: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2016
damon232:
When there were no hausa president, where were these cows? The worse is that even pdp is intending to bring another hausa to contest in 2019. Well all hausas are not as devilish and wicked as Buhari. He is a very bad luck man.

The South has been sold to perpetual internal political conflict. If the South-West cannot agree with the South-East, then PDP has no viable choice than to head towards North.
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by no1madman(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2016
u too go soon miss. . . ... babababbabahahahahhahahah!
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wahala dey. 1000 human lives paying for the 100cows loading.
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by redsun(m): 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
Why are those marauding animals allowed to carry ak without license? It is high time communities took the fight back to them.
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Kdon2: 12:16am On May 08, 2017
Ikechukwu48:

Tell that to the yolobas. Did you see anyone else try to mock Enugu for the fulani invasion. The bastard even wished more death to Enugu people so no, despite I'm not from Enugu, I would remind them the truth about themselves since the word empathy is out of their cone shaped head.

And no, there is nothing southern about yoruba. They like being the North slave..infact the people that put the entire SOUTH in recession and heading to the level north is currently is them. They have zero connection to South and always happily sellout the entire south. Yoruba just happen to be in south. Southern unity is better without them and that's why when most of South leaders get together they seem to always exclude them unless it is one of them that called for the meeting. In my opinion, the only yoruba that's good fpr south unity is fayose...that's it.

bro,go and learn from history you will be shocked at how unreliable the ibos have been over time in the southern structure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki’s Loyalists Will Not Be Among Senate Leadership –omo-agege / Osinbajo Reveal Why FG Is Taking About Second Niger Bridge Construction Serious / Niger State Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Incoming Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.