Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

You Lost Your Virginity Because Of Iphone6!. Iphone 7 Is Out - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Lost Your Virginity Because Of Iphone6!. Iphone 7 Is Out (1180 Views)

Iphone6 Vs Iphone7 / Free Iphone 7 Is Available At Lagos State Teaching Hospital. Luth / See What You Should Give Her When Next She Asks For An Iphone6 [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Lost Your Virginity Because Of Iphone6!. Iphone 7 Is Out by Olammy76(m): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2016
For those babe that lost there virginity because of iPhone 6. IPhone 7 is out what will they lost

Probably there destiny

Re: You Lost Your Virginity Because Of Iphone6!. Iphone 7 Is Out by marveangel(m): 11:23am On Sep 10, 2016
Why all these noise about loosing virginity.....does it really matter if a girl looses her virginity to ice cream lollipop or cray fish....its hers and she can do with it whatever she chooses. I don't know why most of us guys carry this thing for head like contract.....abeg shift make we face better thing for this country.

1 Like

Re: You Lost Your Virginity Because Of Iphone6!. Iphone 7 Is Out by Krystale: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2016
The value of Virginity is innate. Those who take sex serious are those who value thier virginity. As for me if i wont marry you i dont care about your virginity.
Re: You Lost Your Virginity Because Of Iphone6!. Iphone 7 Is Out by kindworld(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
marveangel:
Why all these noise about loosing virginity.....does it really matter if a girl looses her virginity to ice cream lollipop or cray fish....its hers and she can do with it whatever she chooses. I don't know why most of us guys carry this thing for head like contract.....abeg shift make we face better thing for this country.

E pain oo. Lol

(1) (Reply)

PICS: Brand Ambassador For Postinor 2 Spotted...tag His Gfs! / Don't Laugh Too Hard ;D / The Love Of Money...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.