Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Fabric Blinging Business (low Start Up Capital) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fabric Blinging Business (low Start Up Capital) (3467 Views)

Do Not Ignore This Business With Low Start Up Capital / For A Business With Little Start Up Capital & Huge Returns, Read This / Importation Business With Low Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fabric Blinging Business (low Start Up Capital) by Bellarita: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
1DAY FABRIC BLINGING MASTERCLASS!!!

Decenstitch Fashion Academy is out to empower young men and women who wish to start a business with low start up capital or those who want additional source of income by organising a 1day intensive Bling training at the Academy. Blinging business is a very lucrative business because anything you bling is a statement piece that sparkles and speaks for itself anywhere which makes it to be in high demand. Fashion designers and boutique owners can take advantage of this training to bling their outfits and make their outfits unique, raise the value or price of the outfits and boost sales.

Highlight of the training:
*Learn how to use rhinestones, crystals, pearl etc to customise logo, company names, personal names & cartoon images on t-shirt
*Also how to embellish ankara, aso oke especially gele, etc using sequins, studs, pearls and rhinestones
*How to make a crystal motif
*Types of applicators
*How to identify types and quality of rhinestones in the market
*Location of suppliers
*Handout
*Certificate

Fee is 10,000naira.The training will take place every 1st Saturday of the month, 9am to 4pm. Seat reservation will be made for participants who make payment before the day. Come along with a t-shirt for blinging.
Decenstitch Fashion Academy is at 181, Akowonjo road, Sobo b/stop, walk down to Vamako filling station, we're directly opposite Vamako. Pls call or watsapp 08160903608

Re: Fabric Blinging Business (low Start Up Capital) by Bellarita: 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
You don't lack money, you lack idea. See, you don't have a job because your talents and potential are idle. The economy is affecting you today because you lack a skill. Get up, do something, get empowered, start little and grow big. Crisis forces you to be creative. When you are challenged, you're forced to think and do things you never thought you could do. Necessity they say is the mother of invention. Yeah, the economy is terrible, what are you going to do about it? What we have is a mental problem, your picture or view of a situation determines how that situation affects you, positively or negatively. Pointing accusing finger won't help. Taking responsibility will help. I believe in you, i believe in Nigeria.

Re: Fabric Blinging Business (low Start Up Capital) by Bellarita: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
Someone commented on instagram about this training and said how is all these possible in a day. I was taught in a day too but see me today. Students who came to me as novice never leaves the same whether for fashion designing or blinging. You might be wondering how its possible in a day too, I tried to consider those who live far, my location is far for a lot of people that is why I'm doing it 1day. Once you know how to apply these blinging items and also how to make a template, you can make any design. This is why its an empowerment program, with what you've learnt, you can bling full wedding dress if you want. She later replied, 'Oh I see'. Thanks for reading. I just wanted to clear the air.
Re: Fabric Blinging Business (low Start Up Capital) by Bellarita: 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
1DAY FABRIC BLINGING MASTERCLASS!!!

Decenstitch Fashion Academy is out to empower young men and women who wish to start a business with low start up capital or those who want additional source of income by organising a 1day intensive Bling training at the Academy. Blinging business is a very lucrative business because anything you bling is a statement piece that sparkles and speaks for itself anywhere which makes it to be in high demand. Fashion designers and boutique owners can take advantage of this training to bling their outfits and make their outfits unique, raise the value or price of the outfits and boost sales.

Highlight of the training:
*Learn how to use rhinestones, crystals, pearl etc to customise logo, company names, personal names & cartoon images on t-shirt
*Also how to embellish ankara, aso oke especially gele, etc using sequins, studs, pearls and rhinestones
*How to make a crystal motif
*How to make your own design template for mass production
*Types of applicators
*How to identify types and quality of rhinestones in the market
*Location of suppliers
*Handout
*Certificate

Fee is 10,000naira.The training will take place every 1st Saturday of the month, 9am-4pm. Seat reservation will be made for participants who make payment before the day. Come along with a t-shirt for blinging.
Decenstitch Fashion Academy is at 181, Akowonjo road, Sobo b/stop, walk down to Vamako filling station, we're directly opposite Vamako, Egbeda. Pls call or watsapp 08160903608
Re: Fabric Blinging Business (low Start Up Capital) by Bellarita: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
1st Saturday of the month or 2nd Friday of the month for those who can't come on Saturday. 9am to 4pm. Pls no payment or registration on the day of the training.

Re: Fabric Blinging Business (low Start Up Capital) by Bellarita: 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
You can customize tee-shirt/polo

Re: Fabric Blinging Business (low Start Up Capital) by Bellarita: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2016

Re: Fabric Blinging Business (low Start Up Capital) by Bellarita: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
Handout contains locations and contact of suppliers of quality stones and other blinging materials. Just bling for one person and you'll have clients here and there. Your work speaks for you anywhere.
Re: Fabric Blinging Business (low Start Up Capital) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
Please is 1day training enough for this skill? If one is interested in more than a day training, is that possible?
Re: Fabric Blinging Business (low Start Up Capital) by Bellarita: 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
I learnt in one day too. But I'll be giving you handout for the theory part that will be discussed so you can read and digest all that you have been taught. I can try 2 days if you want.
Re: Fabric Blinging Business (low Start Up Capital) by Bellarita: 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
Come learn more at our 1Day Fabric Blinging Masterclass.
Re: Fabric Blinging Business (low Start Up Capital) by Bellarita: 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
Yay! Our last blinging masterclass was a success, we had emergency class on Monday (phew). We're happy to announce to you that our online class will be coming up next month -November. We have pictures, videos and step by step explanations for easy understanding. Handout could be delivered to you with blinging material samples before the training day (strictly on request). Those who have attended our fashion designing online class knows we are the best when it comes to imparting knowledge. Please remember, payment or registration on the day of the training automatically means that your class will be forwarded to the next date. Don't miss it!

Re: Fabric Blinging Business (low Start Up Capital) by Bellarita: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2016
Isn't this lovely

Re: Fabric Blinging Business (low Start Up Capital) by Bellarita: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
Customized Bling with Class. Check out the refraction of the stones, Swarovski crystals gives the best sparkle and strength. Arranged by one of our students from the last class.

Re: Fabric Blinging Business (low Start Up Capital) by Bellarita: 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2016

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO PRINT RECHARGE CARD SELL VTU AIRTIME AND DATA VIA MOBILE PHONE IN NIGERIA / What's Wrong With My Wema Bank ALAT App (please Help) / Richest Man In The World, Elon Musk, Shows Off How He Keeps Money In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.