Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed (32606 Views)

Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene / Chimamanda Adichie Makes Fortune Magazine's List Of World's 50 Greatest Leaders / Chimamanda Adichie's Make-Up Advert On London Billboard (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by Treasure1919(f): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
Nice
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by AlexzStructure(m): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
Indeed, she can dress for Africa... I like this woman

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by IceDude(m): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
we don't know her here in Ukrainecry
How u wan take know her when u nor dey read newspaper like dis bros?

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by iykenathan162(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
mailas:
you sound pained...wasn't referring to you in the first instance ..so run along

must everything epp u
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by LovesonBlezz(m): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
IceDude:
How u wan take know her when u nor dey read newspaper like dis bros?

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by Thobiy(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
Nice dressing style
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
my crush of Lyf Now she's married where can I find another nerd like thee
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
Adichie is one of the few nigerian celebrities i respect unlike many of our yeyebrities who only know how to show silicone boobs and plastic yansh on instangram and Facebook.Love reading her novels...she is such a brilliant writer.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by obontami: 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
Fairgodwin:
Yeah, that's one of my very respected and dignified role models.

She's recognized as one of the best dressed people yet she doesn't have to expose any part of her bodies in any way, and more importantly, she's mostly dressed in her African attires, a very proud African at that.
This is a definition of celebrity par excellence (not the yeyebrities) we are saddled with here in Nigeria.

Like Ngozi Okonjo Iwealla like Ngozi Chimamanda Adichie - my very perfect role models; yes I said it, my 'very perfect role models.'
very correct grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by nortcentrallord(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
I wish those yeyebrity "harlots from St James" will learn from this. You don't have to go naked for a cheap blog sit to make you popular. Thumbs up for a lady with brains and beauty.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by prince985(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
angry. damn dis lady angry. always folding her hands
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by Pedro369(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
Biafra citizen always amaze #Decent... Love ya.... More tu come

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by Felixtuta(m): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
Good one, her success story made me do a little research on her.

I found out that Chimamanda Adichie is from a small village called ABBA in Njikoka local Government Area of Anambra State Nigeria.

Success is an avert on its own.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by olumike001(m): 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
mailas:
who her list EPP?
it help u to v a mindset dat its nt until u look sexy bfre u cn recognised(globally).....

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by izzou(m): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
obontami:
very correct grin

Your siggy is lipsrsealed

Repent abeg grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by LuvU2: 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
mrmrmister:

[size=13pt]Since all is vanity, what are you still waiting for??
Why have you not commited suicide??[/size]
undecided undecided
suicide is vanity too tongue

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by passyhansome(m): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
Nwa afo Igbo... Igbo amaka.ga niru nwanyi oma

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by Endy4all(m): 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
Adichie came almost fully made. In Achebe's voice.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by piagetskinner(m): 1:08am On Sep 11, 2016
Modest and decent...I like
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by moshould(m): 2:30am On Sep 11, 2016
She help Nigeria and herself make good name with her talents an she is recognised all over t world....its something

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by nurseafrica: 4:55am On Sep 11, 2016
mailas:
you sound pained...wasn't referring to you in the first instance ..so run along
You too like epp. Be a helper. Werin de ever epp where you de. Even you .who you epp. Fly away
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by fidelson(m): 4:59am On Sep 11, 2016
No be person born dis 1? My dear ur parents are proud of u, no be all those yeye celebs way they show their stretch mark like thunder for the body.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by Sunsets: 6:28am On Sep 11, 2016
Yet she doesn't debase her race by wearing another race's hair alias weavon or attachment or Brazilian or Peruvian or ...whatever. She doesn't bleach her skin. She doesn't claim to be hotter than the sun and doesn't belong to Mrs Skin Union. A very confident lady who doesn't suffer low self esteem and refused to allow her psyche to be abused by those who define beauty with respect to a particular race's hair texture and skin colour.
CeoNewshelm:
Award wining author, Chimamanda Adichie has made it into Vanity Fair‘s list of ‘International Best-Dressed’.

Adichie was ranked alongside President of the United States, Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle. Other notable personalities are Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and U.S. Vice-President Joe Biden.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/09/chimamanda-adichie-makes-vanity-fair.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by donvat1(m): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2016
mailas:
who her list EPP?
e help u, so u will learn to dress without exposing ur punna.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by donvat1(m): 7:31am On Sep 11, 2016
crunchyg:
Drop your number if you are interested in learning about Business. Join us at Semaj Business School whatsapp group
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by stylishp(m): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
we don't know her here in Ukrainecry
. We don't know you here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 11, 2016
Ada Biafra, gaba n'iru grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by LordOfNaira: 7:38am On Sep 11, 2016
I have always had a crush on her even long before I knew she was married.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 11, 2016
good to know that modesty is still recognized, a lady doesn't have to go bare to be recognized
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by Daud2: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2016
I always admire her write ups. So Intelligent.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed by pressplay411(m): 10:37am On Sep 11, 2016
Fairgodwin:

She's recognized as one of the best dressed people yet she doesn't have to expose any part of her bodies in any way, and more importantly, she's mostly dressed in her African attires, a very proud African at that.
This is a definition of celebrity par excellence (not the yeyebrities) we are saddled with here in Nigeria.

Like Ngozi Okonjo Iwealla like Ngozi Chimamanda Adichie - my very perfect role models; yes I said it, my 'very perfect role models.'

Yes we agree they're perfect role models but we men are quick to follow the scantily and suggestively dressed kardashians. grin
Fairgodwin:

Yes we agree they're perfect role models but we men are quick to follow the scantily and suggestively dressed kardashians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Na Man You Be / Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photo Of 1986 When He Won His Nobel Prize / Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.