Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,441 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:50 AM

3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You (3048 Views)

6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by Flashh: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
When it comes to the bedroom department, nothing can break a man’s heart faster than the realization that he cannot satisfy his woman; luckily for many people however, this is a situation that can be remedied by taking appropriate steps.

The truth is, if you do not even realize there is a problem, you may end up as one of those men whose women get driven into the arms of another man (sometimes even their house helps, gatemen, drivers), due to dissatisfaction; this is because, whether you believe it or not, most women won’t bother talking to you about it before looking for a better lover.

So, wondering if perhaps you are not hitting the right buttons when in bed with your woman? Here are 3 signs that should sound a warning alarm in your head:

1. She NEVER initiates sex:

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt15k9glqmakk8.0ea7314b.jpg[/img]

Dear men, don’t be deceived, WOMEN LOVE SEX JUST AS MUCH AS MEN! And the truth is, if you are giving it good to her, she will keep coming back for more. So if you see that you are always the one to make a move EVERY SINGLE TIME, bros, that woman is not enjoying the pepper soup you are serving her in bed oh! Upgrade your game before it is too late.

We know that not everyone is born great in bed, but love making can be likened to cooking – just like when you are making pepper soup, you know you can always get better seasoning to make it more delicious, in the same way, you can also get better seasoning to SPICE THINGS UP IN THE BEDROOM and make that woman want more and more of you till she starts to demand it!

2. Lovemaking is boring and seems like work to her:

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt7ec2uckn4vd.04613d01.jpg[/img]

This one is pretty obvious na! When you are making love to your woman and she just lies down there unresponsive like a log of wood and praying you just hurry up and finish so she can go and do something better like watch Telemundo, this is a sure sign that something is very wrong with your own MAN CHANNEL and you are not making her happy at.

If sex starts to seem like what she agrees to just so that you can allow her rest, hmmnn…bros, you need to do something about your instrument and skills fast before she finds another man to do your work for you.

3. She simply does not let you touch her anymore:

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4226gub0q6j.81ff75b7.jpg[/img]

Guys, if things have gotten to this stage already, there is a really big problem! In fact, you are lucky she has not dumped you yet because she obviously sees sex with you as a waste of time. ACT FAST NOW BEFORE YOU LOSE THAT WOMAN COMPLETELY.

Look, if a woman you call your wife won’t let you touch her again, or even your girlfriend who is not being stopped by her religious beliefs or desire to stay celibate till marriage suddenly starts resisting your touch for NO REASON, do you need a native doctor to explain to you that she considers you a waste of time in bed? This is a sure sign that she has given up on you and your weak performance – she simply has lost interest because you are not getting her satisfied at all.

Don’t give up yet, simply help yourself by acting fast to save your marriage and win your woman’s affection back.
https://www.naij.com/936632-3-signs-your-woman-doesnt-enjoy-with-you.html?source=index_featured

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by finalboss(m): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
ok
Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by FvckShiT(m): 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
When she doesn't give you a fūcking blowjöb during sexx
Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by UrWorstNitemare: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
Stop have sex

Start making love

#Word
Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by Flashh: 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
FvckShiT:
When she doesn't give you a fūcking blowjöb during sexx
Nigerian girls/ladies are just too shy to do it for their boyfriends.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by Flashh: 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
Stop have sex

Start making love

#Word
You should be able to explain that for those who don't understand, man!
Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
Wow am so happy, rosy4u just pm me for sex cheesy cheesy
Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by daveP(m): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
Baba Saka go chase her to the road until that wrapper falls off. All this one na story.

Until one day, we saw P.o.p on baba saka's head. His wives formed tag team and pestled his head during one of his 'my way or no other way' chases. The koko looked big.

1 Like

Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by Flashh: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
daveP:
Baba Saka go chase her to the road until that wrapper falls off. All this one na story.

Until one day, we saw P.o.p on baba saka's head. His wives formed tag team and pestled his head during one of his 'my way or no other way' chases. The koko looked big.

1 Like

Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by daveP(m): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by Flashh: 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
daveP:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Who you be Mr?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by Habbatically: 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
Learnt something.
Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by McBrooklyn(m): 2:30am On Sep 11, 2016
#Team_Holy_Virgin cool
Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by rosy4u(f): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Wow am so happy, rosy4u just pm me for sex cheesy cheesy

Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
rosy4u:

Wow don't worry i will use condom ok cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by rosy4u(f): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Wow don't worry i will use condom ok cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

*Sprinkles water on him*

Wake up bruv grin grin
Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by demzylahot(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
rosy4u:

*Sprinkles water on him*
Wake up bruv grin grin
I thought you were going to rain abuses on him wink
Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
rosy4u:

*Sprinkles water on him*
Wake up bruv grin grin
I love you undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
rosy4u:

*Sprinkles water on him*
Wake up bruv grin grin
Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
rosy4u:

*Sprinkles water on him*
Wake up bruv grin grin
Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by rosy4u(f): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
demzylahot:

I thought you were going to rain abuses on him wink

Nah boo.. I don't abuse someone i dunno, especially online wink
Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by rosy4u(f): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
JESUSBOIY:

I love youtubekiss kiss
Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by iykekelvins(m): 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
rosy4u:

I love youtubekiss kiss
Youtube grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by rosy4u(f): 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
iykekelvins:
Youtube grin

grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
rosy4u:

I love youtubekiss kiss
Sweethart send me you nomber attach your naaaaaked photo to it now undecided undecided undecided
Re: 3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You by rosy4u(f): 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Sweethart send me you nomber attach your naaaaaked photo to it now undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Free Pv$sy, Free Pregnancy / Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy / Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.