Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Infinix Guys, Urgent Please - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Guys, Urgent Please (1767 Views)

How D I Unlock Zte 835 At&t To Nigeria Network. Urgent Please!! / Urgent!! Please Which Good Phone Can I Get For #35k To #40k ?? / Urgent Please Which Phone Can I Get At The Range Of 55k To 60k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Guys, Urgent Please by hawksford: 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
Guys please I need urgent help on my infinix hot note android 5.1

There was a time I used the system manager applock for my phone, but I later deactivated it, now I got to the applock today, and I was asked for my former password, and there's no password recovery option, please I'm stranded, all apps that I used it to lock before are now locked and I can't remember my password

I need help on how to bypass this please

Re: Infinix Guys, Urgent Please by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
Try to uninstall the app. if u cant,go to settings,apps then applock then clear data.. That might work
Re: Infinix Guys, Urgent Please by hawksford: 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
pachman:
Try to uninstall the app. if u cant,go to settings,apps then applock then clear data.. That might work

I've done all that already, still I'm stuck
Re: Infinix Guys, Urgent Please by Tallesty1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
Calm down, write down all the passwords you have ever used and try them one after the other.
Re: Infinix Guys, Urgent Please by lanre211(m): 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
hawksford:

There was a time I used the system manager applock for my phone, but I later deactivated it, now I got to the applock today, and I was asked for my former password, and there's no password recovery option, please I'm stranded, all apps that I used it to lock before are now locked and I can't remember my password

use the default code.... 0000
Re: Infinix Guys, Urgent Please by hawksford: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
Calm down, write down all the passwords you have ever used and try them one after the other.
Doing that, but I don't think there's any password I haven't tried out

lanre211:

use the default code.... 0000

I've done that also bro, no results
Re: Infinix Guys, Urgent Please by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
hawksford:

Check online
Re: Infinix Guys, Urgent Please by hawksford: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
pachman:
Check online
I'm on it, but none of the solutions I've seen so far applies to my case
Re: Infinix Guys, Urgent Please by 3KINGZ18: 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
pachman:
Check online
pacho!!!
Re: Infinix Guys, Urgent Please by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 11, 2016
3KINGZ18:
pacho!!!
Hw far na!
Re: Infinix Guys, Urgent Please by 3KINGZ18: 7:11am On Sep 11, 2016
pachman:
Hw far na!
i dey,u go cum hauze
Re: Infinix Guys, Urgent Please by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2016
3KINGZ18:
i dey,u go cum hauze
I no come o. Till end of semester. No worry i go soon come home. October 24th after exam
Re: Infinix Guys, Urgent Please by pizzle123(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2016
pls Guys,my infinix x551....was using airtel on it and later service got sluggish I decided to remove sim card and insert it back...ever since den.....it no sim card oooooo.....pls wat can I do .....
I need ur help ppl
Re: Infinix Guys, Urgent Please by hawksford: 8:00am On Sep 11, 2016
pizzle123:
pls Guys,my infinix x551....was using airtel on it and later service got sluggish I decided to remove sim card and insert it back...ever since den.....it no sim card oooooo.....pls wat can I do .....
I need ur help ppl

Try the sim on other phones, it's like your Sim is old or has too much scratch on the panel as a result of removing or inserting.
Also try other network Sim card on that sim tray, if they work out fine then...

Best option : Go retrieve your airtel Sim

pizzle123:

fenk for replying ve done DAT same tin BT wat I notice was DAT I put d airtel line in anoda person fone it bring network....I also try etisalat on d fone now ....its still no sim card....pls come to my rescue

Guess your sim tray is faulty, I don't know much about that
Re: Infinix Guys, Urgent Please by hawksford: 8:02am On Sep 11, 2016
hawksford:

Guys!!!! Please help out, I'm still stuck, several important messages are pending due to this, phone engineers, please come to my aid na
Re: Infinix Guys, Urgent Please by pizzle123(m): 8:03am On Sep 11, 2016
hawksford:

Try the sim on other phones, it's like your Sim is old or has too much scratch on the panel as a result of removing or inserting.
Also try other network Sim card on that sim tray, if they work out fine then...

Best option : Go retrieve your airtel Sim
fenk for replying ve done DAT same tin BT wat I notice was DAT I put d airtel line in anoda person fone it bring network....I also try etisalat on d fone now ....its still no sim card....pls come to my rescue
Re: Infinix Guys, Urgent Please by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 11, 2016
pizzle123:

guess its the phone
Re: Infinix Guys, Urgent Please by brandon180(m): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
op if all what u av been told to do doesnt work... jst close eye flash d phone...
Re: Infinix Guys, Urgent Please by Udezer69(m): 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
found a solution to the problem from http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/thread-13212-1-1.html
Re: Infinix Guys, Urgent Please by TheSourcerer: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2022
hawksford:

hi hello I cannot accessory mail
Re: Infinix Guys, Urgent Please by hawksford: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
Re: Infinix Guys, Urgent Please by hawksford: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
TheSourcerer:
hi hello I cannot accessory mail

How may I contact you please?

Are you on Telegram please, if yes, kindly reach me via t dot me/koreykay

If you aren't, can you share a mail I can reach you through please
Re: Infinix Guys, Urgent Please by TheSourcerer: 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
hawksford:

How may I contact you please?

Are you on Telegram please, if yes, kindly reach me via t dot me/koreykay

If you aren't, can you share a mail I can reach you through please
hello, of course
Darnleypedro22@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

The New Airtel Unlimited Data Plan / Unable To Instal Google Play Store On My Zte.....pls Read And Advice. / Most Expected, Rio S Final Come To The Market !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.