Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her (56956 Views)

I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
mikolo80:
only if you are single
Don't suck married ladies
But it's cos like you said
Na una go still de run about to pay dowry last last
You don see any man marry to cover shame
It's a man's world
It's not fair
But na so e just be
I hate seeing ppl fighting losing battle
So much energy can be put to better use

LynnPetra:

I asked again , I'm lactating, do you wish to take in some natural milk?

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Please I am not the cause of your pains. Why me? angry angry angry grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by cashreport: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
yommysure:

Why na bros,whenever I see this your post,I normally laugh like a mad man.abeg stop am bikoo....
Still laughing grin cheesy grin
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by mikolo80: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
LynnPetra:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Please I am not the cause of your pains. Why me? angry angry angry grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
because I like breast na
And na you de comment pass for the thread
Can't stand the heat stay out the kitchen
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by mikolo80: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
LynnPetra:

I asked again , I'm lactating, do you wish to take in some natural milk?
and I say again
If I am allowed to suck direct not from bottle and if your husband gree
Abi you deaf?
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Flashh: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lynnpetra, you have lost the battle already. Go take a rest for your hot brain.

We have seen how banal your offline life is, not liven at all. Turning this thread to a chat room.

Eyah!

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
[s]
Flashh:
Lynnpetra, you have lost the battle already. Go take a rest for your hot brain.

We have seen how banal your offline life is, not liven at all. Turning this thread to a chat room.

Eyah!
[/s]
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Flashh: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
LynnPetra:

Such a boring lad. This w9)
Not as boring as your life.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
[s]
Flashh:
Not as boring as your life.
[/s]
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Flashh: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
LynnPetra:
Loser! cheesy
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by crackhaus: 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mindfulness:

Not only Nigerians. wink
Germans too? gringrin
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
[s]
Flashh:

Loser! cheesy
[/s]

*rolls eyes*

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by naijafeminist: 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
mikolo80:
just say you don't want to marry
Just stop trying to justify your loneliness
Others will try
Some will fail
Some will succeed
At least they tried
You will be alone

Dude really? I'm not even going to grant someone so vindictive an audience.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by naijafeminist: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
mikolo80:
then wait till menopause to get the money

When you can't argue your wait out of a situation next thing is throwing insults or flexing muscles. Men sha.

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by naijafeminist: 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
mikolo80:
if he can cook what does he need you for

It's like saying since I can make money myself, why do I need a man? Why do you guys apply double standards this topic arises? Is my only use as a woman to cook?

3 Likes

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
crackhaus:

Germans too? gringrin

Too advanced for such primitive emotional state of being. gringrin
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by naijafeminist: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
mikolo80:
Wetin concine us
Na una Fallopian tube de expire
Don't settle you hia
Motherless babies and idp babies Kuma full ground for adoption

Like I said, when you can't argue your way out you resort to insults. Very typical
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by naijafeminist: 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Cooking is for human beings since human beings eat. Who does it between a man and a woman should depend on who it is most convenient for. But isn't the point here. The point you comparing cooking to getting rich. I do not agree with you that a poor man should not expect his wife to be able to cook. If he rides okada or tills the ground all day and his wife stays put at home he should expect to find food at home when he arrives as long as he provides the money.

Most women work these days, so how do you balance that out? I'm still waiting for someone to give me an answer to that

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by mikolo80: 1:07am On Sep 14, 2016
naijafeminist:

Like I said, when you can't argue your way out you resort to insults. Very typical
wia is the insult
Abo you fail waec english
How is menopause an insult
Facts are not insults my dia
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by mikolo80: 1:09am On Sep 14, 2016
naijafeminist:

It's like saying since I can make money myself, why do I need a man? Why do you guys apply double standards this topic arises? Is my only use as a woman to cook?
ezzatly
If you don't need a man
Others do
No but that's what most men want
If you don't want to
It's your right
Just so long as you don't complain later when it's too late
Cannot eat your cake and have it
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by mikolo80: 1:12am On Sep 14, 2016
naijafeminist:

When you can't argue your wait out of a situation next thing is throwing insults or flexing muscles. Men sha.
menopause os a fact
Not an insult
You're stoopid
Your mad
You're an idiot
Those are insults
Read more
Feminist less
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by mikolo80: 1:14am On Sep 14, 2016
naijafeminist:

Dude really? I'm not even going to grant someone so vindictive an audience.
how am I vindictive
How is it my fault
It's you you can't handle the truth
I'm not ready to marry
You don't hear me griping
You're the o e grumbling
Yet yourethe one with a bio clock
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by naijafeminist: 8:18am On Sep 14, 2016
mikolo80:
how am I vindictive
How is it my fault
It's you you can't handle the truth
I'm not ready to marry
You don't hear me griping
You're the o e grumbling
Yet yourethe one with a bio clock

Check yourself dude. You cursing is not a truth. Get rid of this attitude please.

3 Likes

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by naijafeminist: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2016
mikolo80:
menopause os a fact
Not an insult
You're stoopid
Your mad
You're an idiot
Those are insults
Read more
Feminist less

Menopause in itself is not an insult. How you used it is what is an insult. Why is that so hard to comprehend? And why are you after my comments? Let me guess, you hate feminists. OK #noted

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by naijafeminist: 8:23am On Sep 14, 2016
mikolo80:
ezzatly
If you don't need a man
Others do
No but that's what most men want
If you don't want to
It's your right
Just so long as you don't complain later when it's too late
Cannot eat your cake and have it

See who is dating cannot eat your cake and have it. That statement is not for the likes of you please. I'm guessing you don't want a liability as a wife yet you want someone who will wait on you day and night. Talk about eating your cake and having it. You'll have daughters then you'll understand. What you won't wish them, don't wish your wife, she's someone's daughter too. Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by zicoraads: 8:32am On Sep 14, 2016
LynnPetra:
[s][/s]

*rolls eyes*
You...I remember you. You used to be very active here. Had one Lynpetra account, whatever happened...

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by JuanDeDios: 8:56am On Sep 14, 2016
naijafeminist:

Most women work these days, so how do you balance that out? I'm still waiting for someone to give me an answer to that
I thought I did that in my post. Read the first and second sentences again.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by JuanDeDios: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2016
naijafeminist:

To continue my last post, that okadaman is right to expect food when he gets home. It's a different ballgame for the family where the man and woman both leave at dawn, return at 8pm and bring in similar incomes. In this case, the man must do his share of house chores and the woman must pick her share of the bills. What works for you is what works for you. The ideals of feminism will never apply universally.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 14, 2016
I still cannot understand why men start suffering convulsions whenever they hear a woman say she doesn't need marriage to be happy.

Why does it hurt them so much? Why?

Its baffling, the way some of them will even get personal and start throwing insults and trying their best to make you regret your stance.

Abeg abeg abeg, just as there are women that need marriage to be happy, there are also women that don't need it to be happy so you guys should look for the ones that are dying to get married. No be by force for every woman to like the same thing.

Such disgusting entitlement Nigerian men have. Because a woman isn't building her happiness around a man you feel you have the right to attack her.
Who una be sef? What makes you people think you are so valuable that every woman should be dying to spend her life with you?
Rubbish.
Naijafeminist don't waste your time on fruitless causes abeg. Stick to your beliefs, you're entitled to them.

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by naijafeminist: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2016
JuanDeDios:

To continue my last post, that okadaman is right to expect food when he gets home. It's a different ballgame for the family where the man and woman both leave at dawn, return at 8pm and bring in similar incomes. In this case, the man must do his share of house chores and the woman must pick her share of the bills. What works for you is what works for you. The ideals of feminism will never apply universally.

But what you just described is what feminists are fighting for. In this day and age, responsibilities have to be shared. Even if not equally, it has to be shared at one point or the other by BOTH parties. I don't expect feminism to be accepted universally but can the hate just stop. What women are demanding is not illogical from any angle I look at it. It's just common sense. No one wants to feel used. We are told to contribute financially because of the economy, yet we are told to bare the full burden on the home front too. Body dey tire na. Why won't women look older than their husbands years down the line? I have an uncle that can wake up 2am to ask his wife for pounded yam and she'll prepare it happily. I can never judge that arrangement. Why? Because she's a full housewife. However, a lot of women are not. Those are the ones I'm arguing for.

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by naijafeminist: 10:55am On Sep 14, 2016
fellis:
I still cannot understand why men start suffering convulsions whenever they hear a woman say she doesn't need marriage to be happy.

Why does it hurt them so much? Why?

Its baffling, the way some of them will even get personal and start throwing insults and trying their best to make you regret your stance.

Abeg abeg abeg, just as there are women that need marriage to be happy, there are also women that don't need it to be happy so you guys should look for the ones that are dying to get married. No be by force for every woman to like the same thing.

Such disgusting entitlement Nigerian men have. Because a woman isn't building her happiness around a man you feel you have the right to attack her.
Who una be sef? What makes you people think you are so valuable that every woman should be dying to spend her life with you?
Rubbish.
Naijafeminist don't waste your time on fruitless causes abeg. Stick to your beliefs, you're entitled to them.

Lol, thanks
And I guess I don't owe anyone an explanation for my beliefs too

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by JuanDeDios: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2016
naijafeminist:

But what you just described is what feminists are fighting for. In this day and age, responsibilities have to be shared. Even if not equally, it has to be shared at one point or the other by BOTH parties. I don't expect feminism to be accepted universally but can the hate just stop. What women are demanding is not illogical from any angle I look at it. It's just common sense. No one wants to feel used. We are told to contribute financially because of the economy, yet we are told to bare the full burden on the home front too. Body dey tire na. Why won't women look older than their husbands years down the line? I have an uncle that can wake up 2am to ask his wife for pounded yam and she'll prepare it happily. I can never judge that arrangement. Why? Because she's a full housewife. However, a lot of women are not. Those are the ones I'm arguing for.
I agree totally with the sentiments you have expressed. Responsibilities have to be shared as much as the prevailing circumstances allow - that's commonsensical. A man who provides little or no money and passes the burden to his wife and still expects her to do all the cleaning and cooking and child bathing is lazy or plain insensitive. It's as insensitive as the working woman who expects her husband to carry all the financial burden. The man should do housework, although how much he can do will vary from one family to another. When I said feminism will never gain universal workability, I was alluding to the fact that there are women who WANT to be kept - all their life aspiration is to become's someone's housewife or sugar baby. It's an arrangement that works.

But are there really still men out there who expect their wife who works full time to do all the house work?
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by JuanDeDios: 11:18am On Sep 14, 2016
LynnPetra:

cheesy cheesy cheesy,
Nice. But I will pass. I'm already engaged in something OK . Thanks
Ok. Your writing and your thinking skills are both good. If you want something in the near or medium term, do get in touch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Wife Doesn't Like Sex / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age / This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.