Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,157 members, 7,780,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:53 AM

Have U Ever Slapped A Female - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have U Ever Slapped A Female (5021 Views)

Sad! See China Man That Traveled To Australia And Slapped A Boy To Death :(. / ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? / Have U Ever Googled Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Slapped A Female by Ayd: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2006
why did u ? ladies u can also share your experience not only guys
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by yemmydavid(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2006
did it once and vowed neva to try it again.she lied against me and stil insisted she didnt do it.
it was so annoying.was in my ss1 den i gues
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by LuciferFan(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2006
Mon men, I slap them regularly! It's great fun you know, bleeping and slapping. You know, like you are riding a LovePeddler ( I mean a horse). What's the difference anyway? You know the funny thing, they don't mind the slapping at all. They are more preoccupied with the 'riding'. Men, it's great fun to slap them bitches.
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by ell77(f): 12:07am On Dec 19, 2006
Lucifer - your name fit you well!
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by goodguy(m): 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2006
Yes.  I gave her 3 beautiful hot slaps.  I wouldn't have given her the remaining two slaps if she hadn't held on to my cloth and squeezing it.  God knows I hate it when a lady does that to me.  That happened some years back though, when I still quite young, and quite mean.  She has refused to talk to me ever since.  Though lately, I noticed she has been staring at me unusually, like one who's willing to talk, but doesn't know how.

The funny part is that till today, I can't remember what caused the fight.  One thing I know for sure, however, is that I never initiated it.  God knows I never initiate fights. cool

Don't worry folks, I'm a good guy now. grin
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by ell77(f): 12:36am On Jan 01, 2007
Well I have never been slapped by a guy, but if it happened . . . hmnn . . .
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by akindayor(m): 2:10am On Jan 01, 2007
yeah,unfortunately it was my sis, we were quarreling freely exchanging verbal assaults when she called me ATOoLE!(bedwetter) the was the last she said.i sound her real hard!! towaih towai on both cheeks
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by iice(f): 9:38am On Jan 01, 2007
Fighting with my siblings yes, fighting with someone else yes, i have slapped both genders
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by Ayd: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2007
@akindayor
was she telling the truth ?

@ell77
what happens if u were slapped ?
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by layi(m): 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2007
Mine was a mistake!

She is a very good friend, we were gisting bout marital life (ladies love such topics) when i found 1 small insect on her cheek, i'd wanted to relocate the thing to the great beyond but i forgot to apply common sense. Na so i just ram am 1 explosive slap
I killed the insect anyway but, i killed the cheek as well. She was shaking for 12 mins while i was mumbling incoherent explanations. She had turned bluish red in color. I had to part with cool ca$h buying her stuff. I offered paracetamol but she preferred viju milk and scotch egg  women !! na help i wan help o,
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by Coco29(f): 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2007
IF A MAN EVER PUT HIS HAND ON ME AGAIN I SWEAR TO THE MOST HIGH, HIS LIFE WILL NEVA BE THE SAME.

angry angry
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by layi(m): 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2007
Why all Caps? na so u angry reach?
Who slapped you?
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by akindayor(m): 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2007
@Ayd
yes it was the hurtful truth
dats wat earnd her the slap,mind u this was years ago
we were kids i was abt 9 den. I wouldn't think of doin it to a LADY
ever, but a biatch? wont think 2ce!
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by Coco29(f): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2007
layi:

Why all Caps? na so u angry reach?
Who slapped you?

lets just say, i will spend the rest of my life in prison.

yes i am angry

i hate men who feel that they have the power over woman to do as they please.
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by mukina2: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2007
no i havnt but any male who does so is a loser and a coward angry that is for the relationships o
but freinds yeah i have . .slapped some . .males too . .but if they return the favour they are cowards grin
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by nike4luv(f): 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2007
layi's story was the funniest!  cheesy

i did mine when i was about 8 my mum used to work in a secondary school back then and i accompanied one of her colleagues to class. the students were having a test and this guy, probably in ss2 was cheating. so am like 'your cheating' wallop!!

the news spreaded across the whole high school, ma mum beat nonsense and bastard out of me that day. never tried it again.

does play slapping your brother and friends count? [i done that]

slapped my bestfriend when i was in year 9 when she called my boyfriend behind my back too. she never spoke to me until i apologised [something i don't do  tongue]
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by goodguy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2007
Mukina2,

Even when the lady really deserves it, the guy's still a coward?

Aren't there other words to use to describe guys that lay their hands on women (even though in most cases, the ladies really do deserve it) ??

On my way to work one morning, I saw a guy seriously slapping and bashing a girl, though people were pulling him away.  The guy appeared decent to me.  If he was an agbero or omo'ta, I would have understood the situation perfectly well.  The guy was obviously exasperated, because people were even begging him.  The girl, despite knowing fully well that she couldn't handle the guy, still kept hitting him with her tiny hands.  Guess what the guy did?  He simply showed her how Zidane did it on the field with Materazzi, but he introduced another style of his own, by giving her right on her face.  I couldn't watch the whole drama because I was in a moving bus.  But from the little I saw, it was very obvious that the girl did something that extremely vexed the guy.  The look on the guy's face alone showed it.  He looked like someone who wouldn't even pinch a girl, on a good day.

So, I am really tired of hearing guys being labelled as cowards and losers.

As akindayor said, I wouldn't even ever think of slapping a lady at all, but a b*tch?  I won't think twice!
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by mukina2: 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2007
why must a guy slap a lady?

guys make us do things and then they want to slap after?
any guy that gets me angry i'll slap , but if he slaps me back he's a loser simple

who's a bitch and who's a lady?
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by goodguy(m): 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2007
Why are you sounding like guys are always the troublemakers?  Troublemaking is not peculiar to any gender, as well as the reaction to the troublemaking.

A b*tch is one who doesn't respect herself, and as such, shouldn't be regarded with one.  A (real) lady is the direct opposite.
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by mukina2: 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2007
goodguy just as everyman has a demon in him
every lady has one too .
so we can all be bitchy if we want to and we can be ladies if we want to too

no guy has the right to slap a woman . .
even she slapped you first
women are to be treasured . .you see
guys are always the troublemakers . .they are the ones to start cheating
they are the ones to start fooliish jealousy
so what do you expect?
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by ell77(f): 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2007
@Ayd

I will make sure he spends a big bulk of his life in jail (for assault and battery - where he would probably receive some assault and battery), tell everyone what he did, so when he comes out he will see judging looks on faces of people he may not even know, some women he tries to approach may refuse to comply, some he people may not employ him - allow others to punish him for me - I don't need to raise my hand back to him, for what?
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by akindayor(m): 5:18am On Jan 02, 2007
mukina2:

every lady has one too .

so what do you expect?

i beg to differ " they 're the ones that stay cheating, , "
my gal cheated on me once while i was in the UK she told me on the fone b4 i arrived
coz she knew she wont be able to confront me with it real life ( smart shey?)
wat did i do? u wanna kno, ? lipsrsealed
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:18am On Jan 02, 2007
lol,so funny grin
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by goodguy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2007
mukina2:

every lady has one too .

At least, we both reach a consensus here. Thank God.

mukina2:

What makes a woman more special than a man? I agree that women should be treasured. Men should be treasured too. But if a man can be slapped for exhibiting the 'demonic part' of himself, a lady shouldn't be left out also if she does the same. Equal rights, remember? wink

mukina2:

so what do you expect?

Again, you're wrong. These acts are not peculiar to any gender. Even if you always fall victim everytime, it still doesn't make you right. It simply means you've been falling into the wrong hands. A guy who experiences these same things from the hands of a lady everytime will also present this same argument of yours.

mukina2:

A man should never hit a lady. However, the moment a lady raises her tiny fingers to hit a man, she loses her right to be treated like a lady. - Seun Osewa
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by titilayomi(f): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2007
My ex-boyfriend slapped me once. I know i can be badmouthed, but can be really sweet too but for him to slap me, is just too way out but it was his funeral and i planned it well and made it befitting.
I sticked with him as if nothing was wrong for a couple of months showered him with love like never before. till it was his birthday, i planned a surprise party for him, it was really nice but i knew exactly what i was doing.
He was ecstatic about the whole thing, fell more in love, involved his family and everything and then i blew the bomb. . . Dumped him, walked away, told him he meant nothing to me all along.
He couldnt believe his eyes.

No one dares to slap me and go free.
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by layi(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2007
You bottled that up for months? u must be a demoness. Gosh!!! angry
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2007
lmao,that was cool. grin
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by ell77(f): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2007
titilayomi:

My ex-boyfriend slapped me once. I know i can be badmouthed, but can be really sweet too but for him to slap me, is just too way out but it was his funeral and i planned it well and made it befitting.
I sticked with him as if nothing was wrong for a couple of months showered him with love like never before. till it was his birthday, i planned a surprise party for him, it was really nice but i knew exactly what i was doing.
He was ecstatic about the whole thing, fell more in love, involved his family and everything and then i blew the bomb. . . Dumped him, walked away, told him he meant nothing to me all along.
He couldnt believe his eyes.

No one dares to slap me and go free.

WOWWWW! shocked shocked shocked shocked cry HE WILL NEVER RAISE HIS HAND AT A WOMAN AGAIN!
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by mukina2: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2007
goodguy:

What makes a woman more special than a man?

a lot my dear . .women are special , we make you complete remember . .we make you proud . .we make you feel god , without us you are no where cheesy

goodguy:

A man should never hit a lady. However, the moment a lady raises her tiny fingers to hit a man, she loses her right to be treated like a lady. - Seun Osewa

yeah even if he called you horrible names ait?
no matter what a lady does no man has the right to lift his finger on her simple angry
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by goodguy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2007
mukina2:

a lot my dear . .women are special , we make you complete remember . .we make you proud . .we make you feel god , without us you are no where cheesy

Keep deceiving yourself. cheesy

mukina2:

yeah even if he called you horrible names ait?

It all depends on the circumstances surrounding the drama at that moment.

mukina2:

no matter what a lady does no man has the right to lift his finger on her simple angry

If a lady b*tch insults my mother unjustly, I still do not have any right to lift my finger on her?  Well, you're right.  I don't need to raise a finger on her.  God knows I'll raise a whole hand, (if possible, I go join leg put sef) woz am correct triple barrel slap. angry
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by mukina2: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2007
its not only the ladies that insult mums you know . .most guys do . .most cowards who want to find a reason to give you a slap or beat you up black and blue . . angry

look at you now . .sayin that . .i knew you were a lady-beater angry
any guy that raises his hands on a lady is a coward . .hittin her doesnt justify anything . .cuz you know that if it eneded in blows you'll kill her , why not give her the benefit of the doubt . .even if she slaps you .turn the other cheek man!
that way you're a real man angry
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by goodguy(m): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2007
mukina2:

its not only the ladies that insult mums you know . .most guys do . .most cowards who want to find a reason to give you a slap or beat you up black and blue . . angry

I know.  I was only making the "equation" balanced.  If guys can be slapped for insulting mums, ladies should also be slapped for insulting mums.  Simple!

mukina2:

look at you now . .sayin that . .i knew you were a lady-beater angry

I started that statement with a conditional clause.  I will only do it, IF the need be.  That does not make me a lady beater, since I'll do even more than that if it's a guy.  My outburst there was only as a result of your injunction that "no matter what a lady does. . ."  I do not subscribe to that school of thought at all.

mukina2:

any guy that raises his hands on a lady is a coward . .hittin her doesnt justify anything . .because you know that if it eneded in blows you'll kill her , why not give her the benefit of the doubt . .even if she slaps you .turn the other cheek man!
that way you're a real man angry

I have slapped a lady just once in my life (and that's the one I narrated up there).  I have been vexed so many times by ladies beyond imagination, but I usually simply walk away to a silent place to cool my head.  BTW, why are you making it appear like guys slap ladies just for the fun of it? For a sensible guy to slap a lady, the lady must have gone beyond her boundary. Even then, ladies have crossed their boundaries with me so many times, but I still refuse to lay my hands on them. So you see, I'm a real man. A very gentle one for that matter. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pdf Or Adobe Reader On ASHA 205 / Mtn Tuesday Awuf Data- Get 1gb For N100 & 5gb For N500 Via Mymtn App / The Bakassi Boys ??? ??? ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.