Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

What Is The Strangest Combination Of Two Foods You’ve Ever Eaten? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Strangest Combination Of Two Foods You’ve Ever Eaten? (778 Views)

If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! / Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) / Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Strangest Combination Of Two Foods You’ve Ever Eaten? by ItuExchange(m): 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
My parents are Chinese immigrants, so they’re not very familiar with American food. My dad made me weird things for lunch, like

Peanut butter and jelly AND

Ham and cheese

In the SAME sandwich, held together by two pieces of whole wheat bread. I kept forgetting to tell him to separate them out, so I ate this for lunch at school for about two weeks.

My parents have also made me ham and tomatoes (soaked through the bread and had to wait to get home to eat it), peanut butter and cheese, jelly and ham and cheese, etc. I’ll eat anything, but I genuinely miss school lunch…

I eat my own weird combinations all the time, like

Ketchup + hot sauce + whatever my parents make for dinner, which is always rice, vegetables, and meat (they make everything taste so much better! I use vinegar or soy sauce if we run out)

Bologna and peanut butter sandwich (one of my childhood classics)

Cereal mixed with peanut butter for snack

Cinnamon and bread “sandwich” for when we run out of fillings

Basically any sort of savory, flavored liquid + solid, dry food

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-strangest-combination-of-two-foods-you%E2%80%99ve-ever-eaten

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: What Is The Strangest Combination Of Two Foods You’ve Ever Eaten? by letsbet(m): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
Bread and coconut..,
grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest Combination Of Two Foods You’ve Ever Eaten? by EpicMaurice(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
Sometimes i just get ugu or amarathus vegetable, chop and fry it just a little with onion, fresh red pepper, salt and a little oil.
And use it just to eat bread.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest Combination Of Two Foods You’ve Ever Eaten? by Habiodunz(m): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
#Pizza and #Okra Henhenhen
Re: What Is The Strangest Combination Of Two Foods You’ve Ever Eaten? by CecyAdrian(f): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
Fry coconut with eggs and eat with bread

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest Combination Of Two Foods You’ve Ever Eaten? by Boyoski09: 1:36am On Sep 11, 2016
bread and catarrh

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest Combination Of Two Foods You’ve Ever Eaten? by soonest(f): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
Eba and palm oil as soup. I was 9years then, there was no soup or stew in d house and I had to swallow chloroquine tablet. Anytime I remember it I feel like puking.
Re: What Is The Strangest Combination Of Two Foods You’ve Ever Eaten? by EpicMaurice(m): 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
Bread and red oil.
Butter and crackers.
Bread and indomie.
Palm nuts and cucumber
Re: What Is The Strangest Combination Of Two Foods You’ve Ever Eaten? by onward4life(m): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
ItuExchange:
My parents are Chinese immigrants, so they’re not very familiar with American food. My dad made me weird things for lunch, like

Peanut butter and jelly AND

Ham and cheese

In the SAME sandwich, held together by two pieces of whole wheat bread. I kept forgetting to tell him to separate them out, so I ate this for lunch at school for about two weeks.

My parents have also made me ham and tomatoes (soaked through the bread and had to wait to get home to eat it), peanut butter and cheese, jelly and ham and cheese, etc. I’ll eat anything, but I genuinely miss school lunch…

I eat my own weird combinations all the time, like

Ketchup + hot sauce + whatever my parents make for dinner, which is always rice, vegetables, and meat (they make everything taste so much better! I use vinegar or soy sauce if we run out)

Bologna and peanut butter sandwich (one of my childhood classics)

Cereal mixed with peanut butter for snack

Cinnamon and bread “sandwich” for when we run out of fillings

Basically any sort of savory, flavored liquid + solid, dry food

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-strangest-combination-of-two-foods-you%E2%80%99ve-ever-eaten

Neteller here: www..com.ng

Bread and sugar cane!
Re: What Is The Strangest Combination Of Two Foods You’ve Ever Eaten? by cinderella111: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
Bread and Egusi soup
Re: What Is The Strangest Combination Of Two Foods You’ve Ever Eaten? by phranklyn92(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
Boyoski09:
bread and catarrh
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

The 4 Top Belly Fat Loss Foods That Melt Stubborn Belly Fat Fast / FG Declares Fanta & Sprite Manufactured In Nigeria Safe For Consumption / BIG Fresh Live Catfish For Sale N900/killo Any Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.