Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State (49856 Views)

Photo Of Two Grandmas Who Are Identical Twins Goes Viral / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) / Identical Twins Show Off Their Baby Bumps (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by Pavore9: 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
AreaFada2:

Lol. Talking of stereotype.

Pavore9, what have to say about all the orisirisi sex stories emanating from "your" Kenyan people? grin cheesy

Na so una go dey dey? shocked

Even Zuma must be tired of his pic describing Kenya & Sex as 5 & 6. grin cheesy

The sex stories from Kenya being brought to the frontpage is like a Kenyan website where it users only google for Nigeria's stories focused only on kidnapping and drug trafficking , so the visitors to the website will continually be fed with only the stories that gives the impression that Nigeria is a den of kidnappers and drug traffickers, that is how media influence perception.

I will say Kenya is more open when it comes to reporting stories on sex while we are conservative, na regular thing to see on TV where a Pastor or married man being busted at his hideout with their mistresses. Even a married man who knows his wife is playing away match will trace his wife in company of a camera crew to record the busting of his wife and lover! Dem no send o but us the man will even feel embarrassed that his wife is playing away match as people will use that to mock him. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by Sermwell(m): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
rusher14:
Odion and Akhere

Onyisi and Agiliga.
Hassan and Hussaini grin

Kehinda and Taye grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by IVORY2009(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
PassingShot:

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun, please see to this guy swiftly.

You have used that word several times and the mod never did anything, now u're calling on the mod to come help u out, by banning the fellow, u have to be considerate to other forum users and lead by examples.
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by ojnnaco(m): 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
todayboy:
I can only see 2 book haram from north
Lols. this niqqa self.
You will soon be attacked .
Watch and see
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by poyet(m): 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
When I was in sokoto, there was no where I saw the one without seeing the other! They ride on the same bike, dress the same way and do almost everything together! They are inseparable!
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by koxi: 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Cool.

Really cool...
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by PassingShot(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
IVORY2009:

You have used that word several times and the mod never did anything, now u're calling on the mod to come help u out, by banning the fellow, u have to be considerate to other forum users and lead by examples.
You always talk trash. There has been no time I called anyone idiot. If you have one post like that, bring it out.

When I used "mumu" I got banned for a month and when I called someone "olodo" I got banned for two months!.
And those were not as weighty as "idiot". See attached.

Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by josephmbonu: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
All my life in kano I have never see hauas twins. grin grin
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by Rajosh(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
todayboy:
Grow up boy
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by AreaFada2: 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pavore9:

The sex stories from Kenya being brought to the frontpage is like a Kenyan website where it users only google for Nigeria's stories focused only on kidnapping and drug trafficking , so the visitors to the website will continually be fed with only the stories that gives the impression that Nigeria is a den of kidnappers and drug traffickers, that is how media influence perception.

I will say Kenya is more open when it comes to reporting stories on sex while we are conservative, na regular thing to see on TV where a Pastor or married man being busted at his hideout with their mistresses. Even a married man who knows his wife is playing away match will trace his wife in company of a camera crew to record the busting of his wife and lover! Dem no send o but us the man will even feel embarrassed that his wife is playing away match as people will use that to mock him. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I see. It is now an entertainment thing over there.

So all these stories & busting randy spouses playing away, are they strengthening faith in the marriage institution or people are becoming cynical?

I think it is better to portray society as it really is though.

Now, how can you bring those successful farming methods from Kenya to 9ja?

I once followed your thread on greenhouse.
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by DBDaniel(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
Olorun awo yin dagba oo.
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by godstime88(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
Aubrey1:
My First time of seeing Aboki twins.
#CuteBrothers
Same
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by junnyjake(m): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
justmenoni:
LadyF and Introvert. grin grin grin grin

Person wey find work give that introvert try o. cheesy
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by junnyjake(m): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
justmenoni:
LadyF and Introvert. grin grin grin grin

Person wey find work give that introvert work try o. cheesy
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by IVORY2009(m): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
PassingShot:

You always talk trash. There has been no time I called anyone idiot. If you have one post like that, bring it out.

When I used "mumu" I got banned for a month and when I called someone "olodo" I got banned for two months!.
And those were not as weighty as "idiot". See attached.

Here u are denying the fact that u never made use of the word Idi.ot, only yesterday u opened a thread and same u called lots of people names using that word, I came in and advised u edit it, but u nevetr did anyting about it, and the most painful aspect, was that the mod "Mynd44" was viewing the thread, and never did anything regarding editing it. And that thread made front page yesterday!
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by justmenoni: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
Haba, wetin [b]she[/b]He do you nah? grin grin grin grin

junnyjake:

Person wey find work give that introvert try o. cheesy
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by PassingShot(m): 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
IVORY2009:

Here u are denying the fact that u never made use of the word Idi.ot, only yesterday u opened a thread and same u called lots of people names using that word, I came in and advised u edit it, but u nevetr did anyting about it, and the most painful aspect, was that the mod "Mynd44" was viewing the thread, and never did anything regarding editing it. And that thread made front page yesterday!
So, you've seen I was banned for calling someone "olodo"? Do you even consider that an insult?

Saying "some idiots will come here and defend corrupt people" is not directed at anyone in particular. It's not same as calling a specific person an idiot.

Both divides use similar line regularly. So, save it.
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by Binsani(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
todayboy:

Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by junnyjake(m): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
justmenoni:
Haba, wetin [b]she[/b]He do you nah? grin grin grin grin

No be bad belle now , na as I see I talk.
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by onwuka3: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
Looking twins
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by justmenoni: 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin you're wicked
junnyjake:

No be bad belle now , na as I see I talk.
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by Pavore9: 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
AreaFada2:

I see. It is now an entertainment thing over there.

So all these stories & busting randy spouses playing away, are they strengthening faith in the marriage institution or people are becoming cynical?

I think it is better to portray society as it really is though.

Now, how can you bring those successful farming methods from Kenya to 9ja?

I once followed your thread on greenhouse.

Marriage institution in Kenya is so different from ours, dem no dey carry am for head as we do. It is rare to hear a married woman being addressed as Mrs. you call her by her first name so you will not know who is married or not. I saw an Obituary where the deceased name was named as Ms. Anne Wanjiru and survived by her husband Dennis Otieno! Dem no dey even bother to change to husband's name and it is not an issue! cheesy

Many nairalanders have picked up sack farming though mainly focused on cucumber, soon we will get Nigerians who are growing cabbage, strawberries etc in sacks, so we are moving forward.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by Bgorgeous: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
Twins are always adorable even in old age
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by hahn(m): 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pavore9:

Marriage institution in Kenya is so different from ours, dem no dey carry am for head as we do. It is rare to hear a married woman being addressed as Mrs. you call her by her first name so you will not know who is married or not. I saw an Obituary where the deceased name was named as Ms. Anne Wanjiru and survived by her husband Dennis Otieno! Dem no dey even bother to change to husband's name and it is not an issue! cheesy

Many nairalanders have picked up sack farming though mainly focused on cucumber, soon we will get Nigerians who are growing cabbage, strawberries etc in sacks, so we are moving forward.

I am interested in this one
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by AreaFada2: 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pavore9:

Lol as husband Otieno. Wanjiru & Wanjiku must be common surnames there.

Any more news on cheap affordable green houses?
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by yodin: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nice one,but buhari's government ll not let them produce twins too because of the crashing economy.....

I knw these twins though,they looked more handsome and chuby during the immediate past administration.
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by Akpan107(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
Aubrey1:
My First time of seeing Aboki twins.
#CuteBrothers
... On picture, not real life. meaning, you are yet to see. i really love twins.
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by Pavore9: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
AreaFada2:

Lol as husband Otieno. Wanjiru & Wanjiku must be common surnames there.

Any more news on cheap affordable green houses?

Wanjiku is even a girl's name from the kikuyu tribe which is just one of about 42 tribes in Kenya, while Okoro, Ngige, Amadi, Opara is common among the luo tribe.

If we begin to locally produce the greenhouse cover, the cost of setting up greenhouses will crash.
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by Pavore9: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
hahn:

I am interested in this one

Then experiment with it.
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by Youngtrice(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
freemanbubble:
love twins though but the identical(monozygotic) ones is what i love most where the ovaries produce one egg during ovulation and got split into two. the dyzygotic(fracternal) is also cool
although i have this feeling that my future wife will give birth to twin because my mummy immediate brother are twins. anyway nor be by that one sha. so wherever you are my future wife i will definitely find you.
Who ask you all these ones now
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by Adeevah(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
First aboki twins that I am seeing

Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First / Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.