Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream (6249 Views)

I Need A Serious Review On This Cream / Pls Help Me Rate This Cream / What Makes People Light When They Use This Cream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by Julietcutie(f): 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
good evening ...a friend of mine uses Rapid white body milk cream and her skin looks flawless wanted to try the cream but heard it ain't good and gives stretch marks... so please does any one know whether this is true (about the cream giving stretch marks) ...please I need ur reviews
below is. the cream

Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:03am On Sep 11, 2016
U ve a beautiful skin already nau undecided
Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by Julietcutie(f): 12:06am On Sep 11, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
U ve a beautiful skin already nau undecided
tnks but would like to know about the cream
Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by SexyStrawberry(f): 12:53am On Sep 11, 2016
Lolxxxx, the time I tried it, I only got the opposite, RAPID BLACK! hehehehehee, look, skins differ, just find a good one that maintains your skin n stick to it, what may work for me, may not work for u, but lastly though, fair and white range of products is the best for all skin types, although its ridiculously expensive (for some of us o, coz girls these days are not smiling with their outrageous half cast creams of 40 to 50k), exfoliate before changing creams and be patient.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by Julietcutie(f): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
Lolxxxx, the time I tried it, I only got the opposite, RAPID BLACK! hehehehehee, look, skins differ, just find a good one that maintains your skin n stick to it, what may work for me, may not work for u, but lastly though, fair and white range of products is the best for all skin types, although its ridiculously expensive (for some of us o, coz girls these days are not smiling with their outrageous half cast creams of 40 to 50k), exfoliate before changing creams and be patient.
OK dear tnks
Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by MzDesire(f): 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
My cousin uses it and she's got a beautiful skin. But like sexystrawberry said, what works for others might not work for you.
Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by Julietcutie(f): 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
MzDesire:
My cousin uses it and she's got a beautiful skin. But like sexystrawberry said, what works for others might not work for you.
tanks dear...

1 Like

Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by sam6055(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2016
I believe flawless skin comes from Diva Maxitone a cream made in Cote d'vioire, but you can buy here in Nigeria...

it's flaws are:

1. Not too appealing smell

that's all
Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by jweasley(m): 5:53am On Sep 24, 2016
@ juliet cutie , can you please tell me the lightening cream you are using on your face and body
Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by Julietcutie(f): 1:30am On Sep 25, 2016
jweasley:
@ juliet cutie , can you please tell me the lightening cream you are using on your face and body
I use extreme glow bathing shower gel and the cream
Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by jweasley(m): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
that's good
can I see the pictures of the cream @ Juliet because there are lots of fakes and what's the price @ Juliet cutie
Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by Julietcutie(f): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2016
jweasley:
that's good
can I see the pictures of the cream @ Juliet because there are lots of fakes and what's the price @ Juliet cutie
price of?
Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by jweasley(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
Price of the extreme glow cream @ juliet cutie
Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by inkon: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
good evening ...a friend of mine uses Rapid white body milk cream and her skin looks flawless wanted to try the cream but heard it ain't good and gives stretch marks... so please does any one know whether this is true (about the cream giving stretch marks) ...please I need ur reviews
below is. the cream

*sighs*

Would've loved to chip in something here but that threatens the exclusiveness of the thread.
Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by Julietcutie(f): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
inkon:

*sighs*

Would've loved to chip in something here but that threatens the exclusiveness of the thread.
what do you want to chip in
Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by Julietcutie(f): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
jweasley:
Price of the extreme glow cream @ juliet cutie
bought it 2500 it's a shower gel not cream
Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by Disneylady(f): 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
Julietcutie:

I use extreme glow bathing shower gel and the cream
Extreme Glow is expensive......used it once
Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by Julietcutie(f): 8:27am On Oct 16, 2016
Disneylady:

yea I know...
Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by Julietcutie(f): 8:27am On Oct 16, 2016
Disneylady:
yea I know...
Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by bobbyANSELEM: 9:27am On Oct 16, 2016
I used the cream and i had a massive pimple and acne break out, it will lighten u indeed but will still cause u pimples lots of it, pls who sells reyin a gel 0.1 i really need it in abia state my contact 08188415369
Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by DamionX(m): 11:32am On Oct 16, 2016
It depends on your skin type sha... It works well for me
Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by Julietcutie(f): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
DamionX:
It depends on your skin type sha... It works well for me
tnks
Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by Julietcutie(f): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
bobbyANSELEM:
I used the cream and i had a massive pimple and acne break out, it will lighten u indeed but will still cause u pimples lots of it, pls who sells reyin a gel 0.1 i really need it in abia state my contact 08188415369
sorry bout that... thanks anyways.... I think you should look for the gel on jiji online shopping website
Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by moonnstar(f): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
Rapid white with rapid eczema

1 Like

Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by jodia: 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
Julietcutie:
below is. the cream
I too was started using the cream with b light serum because of my spots
Please did your friend have spots that the cream cleared?
Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by jodia: 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
bobbyANSELEM:
was it the rapid white lotion that gave you pimples?
Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by Julietcutie(f): 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
jodia:
I too was started using the cream with b light serum because of my spots
Please did your friend have spots that the cream cleared?
no she didn't...but she had small pimples
Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by sopretty: 8:42am On Oct 03, 2018
Join our DIY chatroom today for questions on skincare , we interact on safe products to use, render solutions to different skin problems to our best knowledge and also teach you how to make your own safe skincare products at no cost, join today and thank me later

click on the link below to join or send me a WhatsApp message on 09024838720 to add you

https:///3yugEa2WNJq1ADJah1WwqV
Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
smiley
sopretty:
Join our DIY chatroom today for questions on skincare , we interact on safe products to use, render solutions to different skin problems to our best knowledge and also teach you how to make your own safe skincare products at no cost, join today and thank me later

click on the link below to join or send me a WhatsApp message on 09024838720 to add you

https:///3yugEa2WNJq1ADJah1WwqV
Re: Pls Ladies I Need Review On This Cream by Olagrace1: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
Julietcutie:
below is. the cream

Rapid white remain the best lotion I ever used, zero stretch marks because it fade my already stretch marks. But too much fake outside... I used rapid white for years but had to stop because too much fake

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Join affiliate marketing today and enjoy / Miss Nigeria Pageant Returns / Indecent Dressing Among Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.