Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' (33043 Views)

Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed / Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? / Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by knostbrown01(m): 1:42am On Sep 11, 2016
Ooni's sister shared the photo on her IG page...

source: http://freedomnewsng..com.ng/2016/09/caption-throwback-picture-of-ooni-of.html

2 Likes

Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by HungerBAD: 1:44am On Sep 11, 2016
Ooni and women be like Hausa and Tuwo Shinkafa.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by knostbrown01(m): 1:45am On Sep 11, 2016
Ooni of ife has been the biggest and finest dude since ancient time.
IKUBABAYEYE, OSUNMOLE SUNMOENI, OPAMOLOSUN PAMOLATA.... KABIYESI OOOO

checkout the full picture here: http://freedomnewsng..com.ng/2016/09/caption-throwback-picture-of-ooni-of.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by lilmax(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
there's no throwback here, people with money from the beginning no dey throwback

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by sukkot: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
LOOKS SAME

5 Likes

Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by RoyalRoy(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
Cool dude.

When you see royalty you will always know!!

Long Live The Oonirisa!!!

4 Likes

Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by tociano009(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
Change
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by WalkerMichael(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
He looks good smiley

Abeg guys today is my birthday ooooh, please bless with likes... Show me love :3

123 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by Lilimax(f): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
The Ooni still look very handsome embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by Opharhe: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
Kabiyesi o
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by welbeck317(m): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
b4 fame

oluwa pick up my call even if na 30seconds make we yarn...my problem nor plenty na just fortune and wisdom I need...

#DailingKontinues

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by Synzu(m): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
If I say what's actually on my mind, Dominique or Mynd44 will ban me for another 3 months. I'd rather just smile smiley smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by Toluwani111: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
Who smiling don EPP ?
grin

Synzu:
If I say what's actually on my mind, Dominique or Mynd44 will ban me for another 3 months. I'd rather just smile smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by Caseless: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
He never knew what the future held for him at the time he took this picture.

Believe in the future!

2 Likes

Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by Lilimax(f): 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Ooni and women be like Hausa and Tuwo Shinkafa.
Meaning undecided
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
Back when he didnt know he will be Ooni..

Kabiesi o!!
Ki ade pe lori
Ki bata pe lese

Listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/

1 Like

Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by Kaybee14(m): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
They're all looking good.
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by jhydebaba(m): 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
Alase ikeji orisa, iku baba yeye oh!!!

Did anyone notice the bulge

1 Like

Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by seunlayi(m): 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
This kíng is a loving King to all women

1 Like

Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by Synzu(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
Toluwani111:
Who smiling don EPP ? grin
e EPP

Ah

Fun

Jazz.

grin
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by Toluwani111: 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
Synzu:

e EPP

Ah

Fun

Jazz.

grin

Aaaah
shocked
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by Synzu(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
--
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by henrydadon(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
RoyalRoy:
Cool dude.

When you see royalty you will always know!!

Long Live The Oonirisa!!!

Pls how shall we always know them

Stop exxagerating abeg

1 Like

Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by henrydadon(m): 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Back when he didnt know he will be Ooni..

Kabiesi o!!
Ki ade pe lori
Ki bata pe lese

U can as well lick his ass nah
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by Synzu(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Toluwani111:

Aaaah shocked
grin
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by Synzu(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Toluwani111:

Aaaah shocked
grin
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by salients: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
knostbrown01:
Ooni's sister shared the photo on her IG page...

source: http://freedomnewsng..com.ng/2016/09/caption-throwback-picture-of-ooni-of.html

He has always been handsome from his youth days
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by timilehing(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by RoyalRoy(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
henrydadon:

Pls how shall we always know them

Stop exxagerating abeg

Only for the discerning.... I guess u don't fall in that category. Mr Hard On.
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by Thobiy(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
nw grown up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos / Kingmakers Announce Lekan Balogun As Olubadan-Elect / Sokoto Woman Speaks Fluent Igbo Language After 25 Years In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.