Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:55 PM

Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' (33030 Views)

Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed / Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? / Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
Good
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by seangy4konji: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oba ni yen.
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by agbotemi64(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
ooni and women be like ..
# Instagram MR.BAYO.

Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
Efritin tin Ooni of Ife, we no go hear word again. Is he the only king in this banana republic.
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
lilmax:
there's no throwback here, people with money from the beginning no dey throwback
lol...guy u dy vex oooo
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by Eliteklaus(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
rolling ma eyes
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
wapers70140:
Why not send a link where people can make money legitimately instead of this thrash? You deserve to be barred on NL
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
henrydadon:

U can as well lick his ass nah

Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by GoodSide: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
african area king for pocket.
abegi
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by NovusHomo(m): 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
RoyalRoy:
Cool dude.

When you see royalty you will always know!!

Long Live The Oonirisa!!!

No. He is the Son of Jesus.
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by cornel994(m): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
lilmax:
there's no throwback here, people with money from the beginning no dey throwback
I go stone u o...y u get sense like diz angry
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by Myrolemodel: 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
I just love this royal father. His youthfulness, his humility in serving God, it's encouraging. The other day I watched a YouTube video of the Kabiyesi as he was leading praise and worship in the church
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by Ghost447(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
And?
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by fm4real2k6(m): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
welbeck317:
b4 fame

oluwa pick up my call even if na 30seconds make we yarn...my problem nor plenty na just fortune and wisdom I need...

#DailingKontinues

#ShoutHalleluyah
The Oracle has just answerd your prayers.
SMS-based Yahoo is your way!...
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by dacovajnr: 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
welbeck317:
b4 fame

oluwa pick up my call even if na 30seconds make we yarn...my problem nor plenty na just fortune and wisdom I need...

#DailingKontinues
Alagba just make sure say na through Wifi coz if na direct 10seconds u no go see..
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by Jimi23(m): 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Ooni and women be like Hausa and Tuwo Shinkafa.

These women are his sisters.
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by iamrealdeji(m): 7:00am On Sep 12, 2016
Tall and Handsome hunk king. The dude is really worthy of being the king of Yorubaland. He has an air of warmth and charisma and looks like someone who is kind and humble.
This I a new generation king,i kno he'd be lifting weight In the palace
Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by passyhansome(m): 7:08am On Sep 12, 2016
OONI AND FLEXING IS LIKE NAIJA & CORRUPTION

Re: Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's amazing :-) smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gani Adams Rolling On The Floor In Church During Thanksgiving (Photos) / Muslim Women Protest Against OrĂ² Tradition That Forbids Women From Stepping Out / Olubayo Adesola: Dogs Are Not Reared In Ara, Osun State. It's A Taboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.