Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service (5118 Views)

Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past? / Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past? / My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by esage: 12:06am On Oct 08, 2009
I am a guy in my early 30's and my Fiancee of 3 years went for her youth service in Jigawa last year and i was able to be alone to have breathing space frm sex at least to make my findings spiritually and physically. Boy! my ears and sight were full and overflowing. I have always suspected this lady but i thought she would change. I got to know that she dates at least 4 or 5 guys at the same time. She was also running a part-time course alongside her first degree programme then. I have always known her to like material things like phones, mp4 players, tripping and other mundane things like meatpie, ice cream, suya, chicken or other sub-temporal comfort etc. A classmate of hers showed me a recorded video where she was giving another classmate of hers a Mouth Action, she opens her leg (for even married classsmates and old classmates old enough to father her) for as cheap as N1,000, meatpie or fried chicken despite what i always give her, she was jilted by a guy while we were dating she nearly died but i never noticed then, she even came with a younger Kopa boyfriend from a private University in Edo State the last time she came to Lagos without my knowledge. She kept doing as if she's going to serve 4eva; as if it's not a phase as if one has never served. Only God knows the No. of P's that may have entered her THING in the last 1 year where she's serving. She even belittled me by sleeping around with a guy that sells jeans living close to their house. She f**kd her way to be posted to the an important decision making house (H of A) in the state (Dutse) for her place of primary assignment. Another special gift of hers is the ability to EXPLAIN Anything to ANYBODY. She reads Novel a lot and i guess what she's learnt is the ability to LIE and SWEAR by Anything even when it's Very obvious. She could explain today as Xmas. She has been begging me and telling me that we'd sort things out when she gets back to Lagos cos they'd pass out on the 20th of this month (October) but IT IS OVER!!. Some frds. even advice me to post the video online & title it "HER (NAME) SHOW OF SHAME" and text all her mate the link but i have conscience. I have sisters and  i'd have a girl child someday. She looks so innocent but she's a WILD Animal at Heart. I have gone to do My HIV test but i thank God i'm -ve as well as in other STDs. I was mad cos it implies i'v been moving around and planning to wed a glorified PROSTITUTE when she's back frm service all the while. Nairalanders this is a lesson for all GUYS and LADIES (to SHINE their Eyes). Question; what do i do when she comes begging from 20th (sincere response pls.), even though i have my agenda.
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by posakosa(m): 12:12am On Oct 08, 2009
Leave her alone.
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by omega25red(m): 12:13am On Oct 08, 2009
WOW  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
God helped you for real. I guess you are one of the lucky ones. when she comes begging show her the video and tell her to get lost.

DDon'tpost the video as you have decided but keep it for a ssouveniryou never kknowwhen you might want to use it.
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by posakosa(m): 12:14am On Oct 08, 2009
^^^^^^^^ are yu suggesting that he blackmail her ? undecided undecided

Let him just leave her and move on with his life. Time is precious.
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 08, 2009
mehn what can i say.some pple are just born cheaters and have spiritual problems. no need to post her videos online just free the girl may she go her way, afterall you'd be the bigger man plus i bet there's more fish in the river to bother urself with one. yeah i feel posakosa on that one.
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 08, 2009
Honey, you dodged a massive bullet here shocked
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by platnumnk: 12:43am On Oct 08, 2009
don't know y wonen insist on recording their sexual acts. . . idiots
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by Shola2009(m): 1:01am On Oct 08, 2009
She opens her leg for ordinary meatpie?? N120  shocked shocked lol,  cheesy grin grin i never hear that one before ooo!!  cheesy grin grin Jezuz!!, my ribss ooo
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 08, 2009
Shola2009:

She opens her leg for ordinary meatpie?? N120  shocked shocked lol,  cheesy grin grin i never hear that one before ooo!!  cheesy grin grin Jezuz!!, my ribss ooo

Quite incredible cheesy
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by Shola2009(m): 1:14am On Oct 08, 2009
^^it is not only incredible,it is incredulous,and the girl needs to be lashed severely! hw can someone be opening their legs for meatpie!?? no be even chickenpie sef grin na meatpie!! grin
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by Kunbee: 1:34am On Oct 08, 2009
platnumnk.:

don't know y wonen insist on recording their sexual acts. . . idiots

I dont understand it too angry, but i love the way the poster never insulted her
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 08, 2009
Shola2009:

^^it is not only incredible,it is incredulous,and the girl needs to be lashed severely! hw can someone be opening their legs for meatpie!?? no be even chickenpie sef grin na meatpie!! grin
Na wah o! not even a 5* meal at a 5* restaurant cry. The guys must love her cheap ass grin
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by Shola2009(m): 1:38am On Oct 08, 2009
But she try small na! smiley make una give her credit, atleast she didnt open her legs for puff-puff!! cheesy grin
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 08, 2009
Shola2009:

But she try small na! smiley make una give her credit, atleast she didnt open her legs for puff-puff!! cheesy grin
Or Cabin Biscuit shocked
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by Shola2009(m): 1:46am On Oct 08, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Or Cabin Biscuit shocked
cheesy grin Cabin biscuit!! cheesy grin na you bik ooo!!
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 08, 2009
Shola2009:

cheesy grin Cabin biscuit!! cheesy grin na you bik ooo!!
I think its more expensive than Meat pie so any guy that wants to do the do with her can just buy fanta, cabin biscuit and margarine. Delicious tongue
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by Shola2009(m): 1:59am On Oct 08, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I think its more expensive than Meat pie so any guy that wants to do the do with her can just buy fanta, cabin biscuit and margarine. Delicious tongue
Haba! thats too expensive na!! just cabin biscuit and water is ok!! cheesy grin Cabin biscuit and magarine, cheesy grin na wa for u sef!!
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 08, 2009
Shola2009:

Haba! thats too expensive na!! just cabin biscuit and water is ok!! cheesy grin Cabin biscuit and magarine, cheesy grin na wa for u sef!!
Kia you stingy sha o! tongue
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by chic2pimp(m): 2:51am On Oct 08, 2009
e-sage:

. A classmate of hers showed me her recorded video where she was giving a classmate of hers a Mouth Action, she opens her leg (for even married classsmates and old classmates old enough to father her) for as cheap as N1,000, meatpie or chicken .
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! MEAT PIE & CHICKEN shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by 190: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2009
hw did God xpose this 2 u~
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by TheSeeker(m): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2009
Since she could for cheaply for meatpie, can I have my shot with plantain chips and zobo drink?
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by Ournaija: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2009
No difference between puff puff and meat pie. Why not groundnut?
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by debest1(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2009
kai how come i didnt come across this kind of gal? in these days of economic recession her budget price would have come in handy sha. One big Mac and the floodgates is opened!!
Poster abeg wetin be ya ex phone no, grin grin grin
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by sylve11: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2009
Shola2009:

lol, or for even Tom Tom grin grin grin cool
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by Ournaija: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2009
debest1:

kai how come i didnt come across this kind of gal? in these days of economic recession her budget price would have come in handy sha. One big Mac and the floodgates is opened!!
Poster abeg wetin be ya ex phone no, grin grin grin
Is this thread a Testimony or an Advert? undecided undecided
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by pinkylady1(f): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2009
sylve11:

lol, or for even Tom Tom grin grin grin cool

haba you guys are bad oh  smiley smiley smiley smiley

e-sage:

I am a guy in my early 30's and my Fiancee of 3 years went for her youth service in Jigawa last year and i was able to be alone to have breathing space frm sex at least to make my findings spiritually and physically. Boy! my ears and sight were full and overflowing. I have always suspected this lady but i thought she would change. I got to know that she dates at least 4 or 5 guys at the same time. She was also running a part-time course alongside her first degree programme then. I have always known her to like material things like phones, mp4 players, tripping and other mundane things like meatpie, ice cream, suya, chicken or other sub-temporal comfort etc. A classmate of hers showed me a recorded video where she was giving another classmate of hers a Mouth Action, she opens her leg (for even married classsmates and old classmates old enough to father her) for as cheap as N1,000, meatpie or fried chicken despite what i always give her, she was jilted by a guy while we were dating she nearly died but i never noticed then, she even came with a younger Kopa boyfriend from a private University in Edo State the last time she came to Lagos without my knowledge. She kept doing as if she's going to serve 4eva; as if it's not a phase as if one has never served. Only God knows the No. of P's that has entered her THING in the last 1 year where she's serving. She even belittled me by sleeping around with a guy that sells jeans living close to their house. She f**kd her way to be posted to the an important decision making house in the state (Dutse) for her place of primary assignment. Another special gift of hers is the ability to EXPLAIN Anything. She reads Novel a lot and i guess what she's learnt is the ability to LIE and SWEAR by Anything even when it's obvious. She could explain today as Xmas. She has been begging me and telling me that we'd sort things out when she gets back to Lagos cos they'd pass out on the 20th of this month (October) but IT IS OVER!!. Some frds. even advice me to post the video online title it "HER (NAME) SHOW OF SHAME" and text all her mate the link but i have conscience. I have sisters and one day i'd have a girl child. She looks so innocent but she's a WILD Animal at Heart. I have gone to do My HIV test but i thank God i'm -ve as well as in other STDs. I was mad cos it implies i'v been moving around and planning to wed a glorified PROSTITUTE when she's back frm service all the while. Nairalanders this is a lesson for all GUYS and LADIES (to SHINE their Eyes), what do i do when she comes begging from 20th (sincere response pls.), even though i have my agenda.

the poster needs reply to this but aint getting any only funny jokes   cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by chamotex(m): 11:41am On Oct 08, 2009
So if I give her Kunu and Dankwa, she will open her legs? shocked cool

Poster,

the girl is not that cheap, some girls will open their legs for free . . . . . . . . . se ope ti e.
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by Shola2009(m): 11:56am On Oct 08, 2009
oga chamotex! e better make person open leg for free, than to collect meatpie!!
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by sylve11: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2009
Shola2009:

oga chamotex! e better make person open leg for free, than to collect meatpie!!

na wetin u think? grin cool

@poster,
u see girl friend o grin grin cool
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by nethacker(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2009
@Poster just send her away or alternatively, arrange a very fine babe to act like your girl.
@Nairalanders, y r u pple amazed @ d fact that she opened her bikini cos of meat pie shocked shocked shocked .
A babe don pay me b4 for skinaroporting n shining her congo dutifully n diligently grin grin .
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by gentleemmy(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2009
Once bitten, twice shy. Take your time and pray to God for direction to meet the right life partner
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by sparta(f): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2009
@ poster

Thank God you are -ve but please dont post the videos, let nemesis catch up with her else where!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. / Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' / See The Way This Girl Posted Her Nude On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.