Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks (1400 Views)

Please Help Me Curb My Excessive Eating Habits. / Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms / Advice Me On My Constant Chest Pain,mild Headache And Drowsiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks by mhizcovy(f): 3:52am On Sep 11, 2016
gud day fam; i v had asthma since i was 9.i have never used inhaler though because mine is a bit on the mild side but since this raining season began its been soo difficult gettyn a good night rest ...i always wake up with an attack each night. despite taking my drug(franon) ,reducing the fan to the lowest range $ clothing up myself properly..any useful suggestion on what else to do for me to curbs this constant reoccurence will be appreciated.

Re: How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks by madridguy(m): 5:21am On Sep 11, 2016
What part of Nigeria are you at the moment?
Re: How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks by donbenedict(m): 7:24am On Sep 11, 2016
Ha.. one other thing na to make serious investigations on the health status of the babe wey I go marry.
Re: How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks by Kaydeexotic(m): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2016
donbenedict:
Ha.. one other thing na to make serious investigations on the health status of the babe wey I go marry.
That she's asthmatic doesn't mean she'll die young if you marry her.. ..just make sure she takes her inhaler along with her to the labor room so she won't have an attack in there
Re: How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks by donbenedict(m): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2016
Kaydeexotic:

That she's asthmatic doesn't mean she'll die young if you marry her.. ..just make sure she takes her inhaler along with her to the labor room so she won't have an attack in there
OK bro
Re: How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks by benny99: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2016
Whenever u have an attack
First thing - Drink a glass of water
Then Get someone to massage ur feet (toes), during the massage a particular place will be painful, ignore the pain and continue till it relieves u
Lemon & honey syrup too would help
Not, a GP but I would advice instead of the franol tablet, take take the inhaler ( ventolin – blue , during attack and brown – preventive )
Fan isn’t too gud,.. AC (mild ) is better

See your GP
Re: How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks by mhizcovy(f): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2016
madridguy:
What part of Nigeria are you at the moment?

lagos state.
Re: How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks by mhizcovy(f): 10:30am On Sep 12, 2016
donbenedict:

lolzz.... dunno d ryt words to use right now
Re: How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks by mhizcovy(f): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2016
benny99:
Whenever u have an attack
First thing - Drink a glass of water
Then Get someone to massage ur feet (toes), during the massage a particular place will be painful, ignore the pain and continue till it relieves u
Lemon & honey syrup too would help
Not, a GP but I would advice instead of the franol tablet, take take the inhaler ( ventolin – blue , during attack and brown – preventive )
Fan isn’t too gud,.. AC (mild ) is better

See your GP

tanx very much....iv never used inhaler before..mine is a bit on the mild side.since childhood franon has bin relieving me bt just recently i dont get the desired result using my franon...il try the honey n lemon combination asap
Re: How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks by madridguy(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2016
Have you heard about Sacred Heart hospital " Lantoro " Abeokuta Ogun State. That is the best place you can get best treatment. Get back at me for more details.

mhizcovy:

lagos state.
Re: How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks by donbenedict(m): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
mhizcovy:

lolzz.... dunno d ryt words to use right now
talk jor
Re: How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks by Oyindaberry(f): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2016
Please don't buy ventolin oo cause once you start using it, you won't be able to do without it. Take care dear.
Re: How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks by Princeakin4u: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2016
Asthma
Allergy Relief Cap (24a), Shark Liver oil Caps (#51), CoQ10 (#57), Breathing Relief Tea (#45)or Decongestant tea (#43).

Bell Lifestyle Products helps you keep to the beat of your lifestyle!*
15 years ago, I started having arthritis, prostate, kidney, snoring and sleep problems.
All were helped quickly with natural health products with no dide effects. I made it my life’s purpose to help others.
This is what happened to me personally after suffering for years. I spent $2,000 on pills, creams, physiotherapy, acupuncture, magnetic devices etc. No relief until I took specially processed shark cartilage for two weeks and all pain was gone.
We are proud to have helped hundreds of thousands of men and women to restore their quality of life since 1996
What makes Bell products different from many others in the market is the fact that we give an extremely high satisfaction rate and A Must Help or Money Refunded guarantee on most of our products. Nick A Jerch (President Bell Lifestyle Canada Incorporated) A professor in medicine based in Canada who had about six terminal ailments (diabetes, kidney problem, hypertension, over weight, prostrate disorders, arthritis, his manhood gone) before he discovered Bell products many years ago. …….

It’s rewarding to be useful to your own family. It’s still more rewarding to contribute to society and serve a cause greater than yourself. There can be no greater satisfaction than when men and women write that after suffering for many years with chronic diseases, they were amazed about the quick relief they had with Bell natural health products. I feel grateful to have opportunity to help others and give purpose to my life. Chronic diseases account for half of all personal health expenses and tax payers’ money spent by government on health matters. Late in life at 65, I discovered that natural health products could help me passionally to overcome health problems I suffered with every day for over 15 years without getting relief with synthetic drugs. My own health problems gave me the insight and put me into this position to help other people everywhere in North America and around the world.

“For the past 50 years I have been demonstrating that the use of natural nutritional treatment is and must be the most effective form of medicine and that when it is not used and the profession depends solely on the use of toxic drugs the results are abysmal” Dr Abram Hoffer, MD PhD FRCP ©

As a Company, our commitment is to provide you with the best satisfying and financially rewarding Service. As a Doctorate Research Pharmacist with over 30 years of experience, I have come to the conclusion that for Chronic Disease, the use of Natural Nutritional. Supplement is the most effective medicine with minimal or no side effects compared to toxic convectional drugs. (Managing Director and CEO, Bell Lifestyle Nigeria Limited Dr. Theo Anucha, BPharm, PhD, MPSN

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..
Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888 Or 08051400850 07031998888

For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

mhizcovy:
gud day fam; i v had asthma since i was 9.i have never used inhaler though because mine is a bit on the mild side but since this raining season began its been soo difficult gettyn a good night rest ...i always wake up with an attack each night. despite taking my drug(franon) ,reducing the fan to the lowest range $ clothing up myself properly..any useful suggestion on what else to do for me to curbs this constant reoccurence will be appreciated.
Re: How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks by Sunnylink(m): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
FOR A PERMANENT SOLUTION CALL ME 08076190606 AND I WILL TELL YOU KIND OF HERBS YOU CAN BUY FROM YOUR LOCAL MARKET TO END YOUR ASTHMA.
THOSE HERBS ARE VERY CHEAP.
Re: How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks by mhizcovy(f): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sunnylink:
FOR A PERMANENT SOLUTION CALL ME 08076190606 AND I WILL TELL YOU KIND OF HERBS YOU CAN BUY FROM YOUR LOCAL MARKET TO END YOUR ASTHMA.
THOSE HERBS ARE VERY CHEAP.

kk.i will.tanx in advance
Re: How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks by mhizcovy(f): 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=Oyindaberry post=49313838]Please don't buy ventolin oo cause once you start using it, you won't be able to do without it. Take care dear.[/quote

noted..tanx very much.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks by Opukelala: 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
forget about so many complicated issues here just buy dry ginger or dry it your self and grind it to powder and use it as tea with honey in hot water everyday at least twice, it will prevent attack. very simple
Re: How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks by babyt66: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for what to use
Re: How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks by mhizcovy(f): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
Opukelala:
forget about so many complicated issues here just buy dry ginger or dry it your self and grind it to powder and use it as tea with honey in hot water everyday at least twice, it will prevent attack. very simple

gracias
Re: How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks by babyt66: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy
Re: How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks by okooloyun1(m): 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
mhizcovy:
I was once in ur shoes some years ago with sleepless nights everyday i took series of drugs still no changes untill i discover garlic and ginger. Sister, garlic and ginger works like fire if u can cope with d smell, just chew one or two clove of garlic after eating (don't chew on empty stomach) in d evening then chew little ginger. You'll give testimony
Re: How Do I Curb My Constant Asthma Attacks by mhizcovy(f): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
okooloyun1:
I was once in ur shoes some years ago with sleepless nights everyday i took series of drugs still no changes untill i discover garlic and ginger. Sister, garlic and ginger works like fire if u can cope with d smell, just chew one or two clove of garlic after eating (don't chew on empty stomach) in d evening then chew little ginger. You'll give testimony

kk..im aware .just dat d smell is too much

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Man Counts Over 100 Emptied Bottles Of Codeine On Abuja Streets / Lady Vomits Ant In Enugu After Visiting Herbalist 4 Stomach Pain(pics) / Where To Buy Purple Amethyst Crystals In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.