Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,228 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:55 AM

Am Too Focused And Don't Like It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Too Focused And Don't Like It (686 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Too Focused And Don't Like It by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2016
Why is it that am too focus? i just want to be balance buh i can't, am too focus i don't mix business with pleasure, being focus all the time isn't good one needs to be balance
Re: Am Too Focused And Don't Like It by freesinzu(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2016
True one needs balance, but its better to stay yourself, trying to change might cause unnecessary distractions to your work and if u get addicted to the act of loosen up, it might cause you to lose focus.
Re: Am Too Focused And Don't Like It by donbenedict(m): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2016
Pls u need to focus in dis period of recession.

By the time u see babes entering posh cars belonging to guys who are your mates, no be me go tell u to hustle harder

1 Like

Re: Am Too Focused And Don't Like It by bqlekan(m): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2016
Which one are you too focussed on, Business or pleasure? cheesy
Re: Am Too Focused And Don't Like It by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2016
donbenedict:

By the time u see babes entering posh cars belonging to guys who are your mates, no be me go tell u to hustle harder
if I c pple comparing dem self with thier mates dat r rich I gt pissed off.many of ur mates r in cancer ward luth many of ur mates are having kidney failure n u knw hw dis tins r. u being able to type nw self means u r rich bro.many of ur mates don die. so long u r living der is hope.I also used to reason like dis bfor until I experienced sumtin dis pass two months.appreciate life bro

2 Likes

Re: Am Too Focused And Don't Like It by donbenedict(m): 7:51am On Sep 11, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
if I c pple comparing dem self with thier mates dat r rich I gt pissed off.many of ur mates r in cancer ward luth many of ur mates are having kidney failure n u knw hw dis tins r. u being able to type nw self means u r rich bro.many of ur mates don die. so long u r living der is hope.I also used to reason like dis bfor until I experienced sumtin dis pass two months.appreciate life bro
hustle bro. Even d lord commands u to work hard
Re: Am Too Focused And Don't Like It by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 11, 2016
donbenedict:
hustle bro. Even d lord commands u to work hard
bfor nko...bt dnt compare ur self wit others. everybody time no b dsame
Re: Am Too Focused And Don't Like It by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 11, 2016
donbenedict:

what is this one saying?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Too Focused And Don't Like It by photoshoot(m): 9:50am On Sep 11, 2016
discoprophet:

what is this one saying?

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Girls Can Tell A Rapist From Miles Away / Her Condition For Marrying Me Is That I Must Have Dimples On My Cheeks / Girls Watch This Video And Be Wise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.