Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:30 PM

Sugar Daddy - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sugar Daddy (17889 Views)

Daddy, Where Are You?; A Short Story / Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) / My (almost) Sugar Daddy And Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugar Daddy by balosammy(m): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Chapter 17

It was after ten that night when he tapped on her window. “Parks, what are you doing here?” she whispered sleepily.

“We must talk,” he said. “Come, come with me.” Quickly she pulled her tracksuit on over her pyjamas and crept out past her sleeping granny into the cold night. He was standing hunched up, smoking a cigarette. “Quick, baby – get in my taxi.” It was warm inside the taxi. He gave her a quick hug, but he was distracted and on edge.

“Parks, you said you’d see me later. But you never said when. I thought …”

“And here I am. Would I forget about you? Never.” He started the engine and drove left, then right and right again. They were heading away from the township towards the freeway. She recognised his route – they had taken it many times.

“I can’t believe I’m pregnant,” she whispered.

“I know, baby, I know. Don’t worry, I’m here.” He took her hand and squeezed it. And suddenly she felt safe. It was going to be all right. In that moment she wanted the baby so badly. It would be hers and Parks’s.

“What are we going to do?” she asked, staring out of the window into the dark. Lights flashed past.

“I’ll take care of you, baby, don’t worry. I promise.”

“Will we get married? If my granny meets you and you tell her you want to marry me, she may feel better. She feels responsible, you know, like she’s let my mother down …”

He laughed. “You’re too young to be married.”

“But I’m not too young to be a mother …”

“You are too young …”

“But …”

“I told you not to worry – I’ll take care of it …”

They drove to Muizenberg, where he had to meet someone to talk about a business venture. While they waited in a pub outside the station, he downed a beer and she ordered a plate of hot chips and a Coke. The man he had arranged to meet arrived with a cigarette in a cigarette holder and a rasping voice. “Cash up front … cash up front …,” was all that Busi heard.

Eventually the man left. Parks turned to her and smiled, “Are you still hungry?” She shook her head. “We should have used condoms,” he sighed.

“It’s too late now,” Busi said. How could he be so casual? Now he was saying they should have used condoms. What about then, when it had been “Don’t worry – I know what I’m doing”. She felt her heart clench tightly inside her.

“Never mind – I’ll take care of you,” he said crushing out his cigarette in his polystyrene coffee cup. It made a hissing sound. It was late and the manager approached them, saying he wanted to close the place.

He would take care of her. It would be all right. At least they would be together.

Parks held her hand as they drove back along the sea. “I love you, baby – please trust me. I want you to be happy and successful.” His voice was a little slurred and she realised that he had drunk too much while they were waiting in the café. “I’m taking you to the doctor in the morning,” he said.

“I’ve been to the clinic already,” Busi told him. “My granny took me. You weren’t there. I tried to call when the test said I was pregnant. They took an HIV test too.”

“And?”

“It was negative.”

“You see? I told you I was fine,” said Parks.

“They told me I have to have another test after three months. They said sometimes the HIV doesn’t show so early, Parks. They said I must go back to talk about what to do with the baby.”

“You don’t need to see a counsellor, baby. Parks knows best. I’ll give you the best advice.”

Maybe he was right? He was the father after all. It wasn’t just her baby, she thought.

The wind came up and blew white sea sand over the road, so the tar wasn’t visible any more. Fine sand stung at the windows. He changed gear, but still the car swerved across the road. Busi was scared.

She was grateful to finally reach her house. “Can I come in?” he asked. He must be crazy, she thought, or drunk.

“Shh!” Busi whispered. “No, no, you can’t. You’ll wake my granny.”

“I thought she wanted to meet me.”

“Not now! Now go, go!”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugar Daddy by balosammy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
She lay still on her bed and listened to his car pulling off into the night, tyres screeching.
Re: Sugar Daddy by balosammy(m): 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Chapter 18

Parks’s call woke her up in the morning. “Don’t you sleep?” she wanted to know.

“Meet me at the bus stop after nine. We need to talk.” He spoke above the impatient noises in the taxi.

When Busi got up, her grandmother was already busy in the kitchen. “I’m going to see Mr Khumalo,” the old lady said. “Maybe it would be better if I saw him on my own first. So you stay here until I return. Do you hear me, Busi?”

“Gogo, please don’t tell him about Parks. Mr Khumalo will be angry with him. He might report him to the police.”

“He should report this Parks. He is a danger to schoolgirls. But for now I will only tell him that you are pregnant. He needs to know why you have been missing so much school.”

Busi didn’t like the idea of her grandmother talking to Mr Khumalo. But she also felt relieved: now that her granny was going out she had the gap she was looking for. Great! She helped her granny clear the kitchen. “Go on, Gogo, I’ll finish up here,” she said. “I’ll be fine.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sugar Daddy by balosammy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Parks wasn’t at the bus stop at nine – it was more like half past. “We’re late!” he said as she climbed into the taxi, its engine still roaring. The gaadjie grinned at her as they swerved in and out of the traffic. He laughed out loud as she fell against Parks when he mounted a pavement, annoying the other frustrated road-users. “We’ve got to be in Mitchells Plain by ten,” Parks said when he saw the look on her face. “We’ve got to move it!”

She thought that he wanted to see her again to talk about the baby. To work out how they would tell her granny that he was the father. But here he was saying they were going to Mitchells Plain – and with the gaadjie in the back. Busi couldn’t hold her tongue any more. She wanted to be sick and her head pounded.

“Slow down, Parks. You’re going too fast. I’m feeling ill. Where are we going?”

“I told you – Mitchells Plain. I’m taking you to a doctor who will take care of you.”

“But I’ve already seen a sister at the clinic … You know that. I don’t understand.”

“Shh! You talk too much,” Parks snapped.

They stopped in a parking lot outside a brick building. Medical Centre, it said on the sign. There were a lot of people going in and out. “Take this,” said Parks, pressing a wad of notes into her hands. “I’ll fetch you later. Just SMS me when you’re done. Then we can go and eat somewhere nice.”

“Done with what? Parks, I don’t understand.”

“Dr Bester is on the third floor. He’s expecting you. Go now, you can’t be late.”

Busi got out and closed the passenger door. “Aren’t you coming with me?” she asked. “Who is this Dr Bester?” But Parks was already speeding away.

Busi stood in the parking lot outside the Medical Centre and watched Parks drive off in his taxi without a backward glance. She was all alone. She felt like dying, there and then. It seemed the only way she could escape the terrible things that were happening to her.

“Are you lost?” a man asked her.

“I’m looking for Dr Bester,” she said. She didn’t like the way the man was looking at her.

“In there,” he said, pointing to the building. “Come with me – I’ll show you.”

She could have turned and run, but she followed him inside and into the doctor’s waiting room.

No one smiled. Not the receptionist, not one of the other patients sitting sullenly in the posh armchairs lining the wall. They shuffled up to make room for her and then went back to the glossy magazines they were reading. Others just stared at the wall. The receptionist had been expecting her. She ticked Busi’s name on the list and gave her a form to fill in.

“Have you had counselling?”

“Counselling?”

“For the termination,” the receptionist went on. She looked at Busi like she was stupid and slow.

“I’m going for counselling later,” Busi said. “At the clinic.” But the woman didn’t hear her clearly. She just pointed to where Busi needed to fill in her details on the form.

“Okay,” she said. “Just write that down.” She pointed with her pen.

“What is this?” asked Busi, looking at the form.

“You have to fill it in for the termination,” the receptionist said coolly, as if she was talking about the weather. “Abortion,” she said. “Do you understand why you’re here?”

“Abor–?” Is this what Parks wanted?

Busi sat down amongst the other patients and stared at the form on the clipboard in front of her. “I’ll take care of it,” he said. And now she realised what he meant. He made the decision without her. She wanted to get up and run, but she couldn’t.

Then the door of the doctor’s room opened and his assistant came out and called Busi by her full name. “Are you alone?” she asked, as Busi walked down the corridor towards her.

“My boyfriend dropped me here,” said Busi.

“You’re very young,” the woman said. “It must be a difficult time for you.” Busi nodded. “Please take your clothes off in the bathroom and put this gown on,” she continued, handing her a blue cotton gown. “Then come back to Dr Bester’s room. He’ll be with you in a few minutes.”

Busi did as she was told, then sat on an uncomfortable plastic chair and waited for the doctor. She couldn’t help but notice the hospital bed in the corner, with its paper sheet and stainless-steel instruments in a dish next to it. When Dr Bester came in he didn’t greet her, or ask how she was, or even ask her name. And when he saw that she was still wearing her panties under the gown he reminded her that she needed to take everything off.

When she returned from the bathroom, naked except for the cotton gown, she couldn’t bring herself to look at the strange steel instruments. They seemed so cold and frightening. The doctor turned his back for a moment to wash his hands and put his latex gloves on. Suddenly Busi knew that she had to escape. Without a word she rushed out of the door and back to the bathroom, where she pulled on her clothes. Then she ran – down the corridor and past Dr Bester’s room, through Reception, into the lift and out onto the street. It was only then that she realised she was still clutching the blue cotton gown. She stuffed it into a bin at the hospital entrance.
Re: Sugar Daddy by balosammy(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
She dialled Parks’s number, but then switched the phone off before he could answer. She had nothing to say to him. She had nothing but a terrible pain in her heart. But she knew one thing for certain. She would decide whether she had this baby or not – not Parks, not her granny, not her parents or her friends. It was her decision. It was her body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sugar Daddy by balosammy(m): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chapter 19

Busi didn’t know how she’d got home. It was a blur. She just knew that she’d run away from the doctor’s surgery where Parks had abandoned her and nobody knew her, to somewhere safe where people cared about her. She had found her way home like those homing pigeons. However far away you let them go, they would always find their way back home to safety.

The next day she returned to the clinic. Sitting in the sister’s room she felt pain for what Parks had done, but she also felt stronger. It felt good keeping her word and coming back to see the sister. It made her feel in control again.

The sister was smiling at her. And when she reached across the desk and took her hand, all Busi’s held-in tears came pouring out. The sister handed her a tissue. “There, you let it all out,” she said. And when Busi had stopped crying and had taken a deep breath, the sister said, “Have you thought about it, Busi?”

“Yes,” she answered. “But I haven’t decided yet. It’s so hard.”

“You know, termination isn’t the only option. You could also have the baby adopted.”

Busi had thought about it all night. She had thought about school, about her baby not having a dad. She had thought about what her family would say, and her friends, and how she would feel if she had a termination. She had thought about being stuck at home with a baby while her friends went out. She had thought so much it had felt like her brain was bursting. And she had felt so many different emotions it was like her heart was splitting open.

“Well, whatever you decide, we must take good care of you,” said the sister, kindly. She gave her vitamins to take, then added, “The earlier you decide, the better. Come back in a few days when you’ve had some more time to think. But remember, the later you leave it the more difficult it will be to get a termination.”

“Thank you,” Busi said as she left. She was still in a daze. She just wanted to be alone. But when she got home her granny couldn’t wait to tell her the news.

“Your mother wants to raise the baby.”

“My mother, Gogo?”

“Yes! She wants to come down in December when you will be giving birth and she wants to take him with her, back to Johannesburg.”

“Him?”

“She’s sure it’s a boy,” said her granny. Busi was stunned. Her mother hadn’t raised her. Why should she want this baby?” She was angry. Her granny didn’t even know if she had decided to have the baby, and she was making decisions for her. “Gogo, what about what Iwant?” But it was like her granny hadn’t heard her.

“It’s a good idea, Busi,” she was saying. “Where will we find money to support a little baby? Babies are expensive! You have to buy nappies, you need money when they get sick – and they get sick. And we’re not giving your baby to a stranger.”

“Who says I am having the baby?” Busi shouted, and she ran through to her bed. She lay there, her hands over her stomach. Her mother wanted to take this baby away. She hadn’t even spoken to her about it. Did she mean so little to them? And Parks, he had just wanted to get rid of it. They had no right.

“Busi?”

“I need to be alone,” Busi shouted. It felt good, this small thing of saying what she needed.

But they wouldn’t leave her alone. No sooner had she laid down on her bed than her phone rang. It was Parks. Perhaps he had phoned to say he was sorry for not coming with her to the doctor. Perhaps he had changed his mind. And she felt so alone. So she answered it. But all he said was, “So did you do it? Is it finished? I’ve been trying to call you.”

“How could you leave me there alone?” She drew on all the courage she had.

“Did you want me to stay with you? I had things to do …”

And then, when she was silent, his tone changed. “Baby, I need you. It doesn’t matter … I just need to talk. We’ll get through this. I’ll call you later. I need to see you.”

She switched the phone off. “We’ll get through this,” he had said. She was so confused and tired, she just needed to sleep. Tomorrow was another day. Tomorrow she would decide what to do.

In the dark another call came. Not from her friends, not from Parks. An unknown number shone on the screen. And when she said hello, a woman greeted her. Her voice sounded cold and far away. It wasn’t her mother, whom she had hoped would call her. This was a stranger.

“Who is this?” Busi asked. “You must have the wrong number.”

“Is this Busi?” the woman asked.

“Yes,” Busi said, uncertainly.

“Then I have the right number. What I want to know is what you want from my husband?”

“There must be some mistake,” said Busi. There was silence. Busi’s heart started pounding.

“No mistake,” the woman said. “I am married to Parks. Do you understand? I am his wife.”
Re: Sugar Daddy by balosammy(m): 7:37am On Sep 17, 2016
Busi’s mouth went dry.

“That’s right,” the woman went on, when Busi didn’t speak. “You have seen me. I was the woman in the black car at the Formula One. I watched you and my husband go in and come out. I know everything. My husband told me … You see, he’s not good at hiding things.”

The woman in the black car – it was the woman she had seen in her dreams.

“You’re not the only girl Parks has had,” the woman said. Busi felt a pain in her stomach like someone had stabbed her with a knife. “But you’re the first to get pregnant. And we can’t have that. Uyayazi? I won’t have Parks’s bastard child running around. I won’t have it, do you hear? So do as Parks says – get rid of it. And leave him alone. Do you understand?”

But before she could reply the phone went dead.

He was married. And he hadn’t told her.
Re: Sugar Daddy by balosammy(m): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2016
Chapter 20

Busi had strange, disturbing dreams that night. She dreamed that she was standing at the school gate and Parks and his wife were sitting outside in that big black car. She couldn’t move. She just watched as they held up a baby. It was hers and she heard it crying, but she couldn’t move. She couldn’t reach it. And then they were driving off.

She woke up crying. It was light outside and her phone was ringing. She saw Parks’s name on the screen. She would tell him to get out of her life, to leave her alone. It would be the last time she spoke to him. But when he answered so softly, so concerned, she wasn’t so sure any more. And she wanted an explanation. She wanted to know why?

“Why didn’t you tell me you were married, Parks?”

“Me, married? Who told you that, baby?” So he didn’t know that his wife had called her in the middle of the night. And now he was lying to her again, pretending that everything was fine.

“You are, Parks!” she said, “Your wife phoned me. Why didn’t you tell me?” There was silence on the other end. She could sense him struggling with what to say now that his secret was out.

“You never asked me, baby!” He said it so casually, she couldn’t believe it. “I love you, baby – that’s all that matters. We’ll work something out.” He tried to sound reassuring.

How could he talk of love? How could he switch so quickly to saying they’d work something out, when he had left her alone to have an abortion. There was only one thing he wanted to work out – how to get rid of her baby.

Busi heard her grandmother shuffling about in the kitchen, she heard her pouring water from the tap.

“Shall I fetch you, baby? Shall I come through now?”

“No, Parks,” she whispered.

When they had made love, he had been married. When they had taken that romantic stroll and he had given her a locket, he had been married. He had betrayed her, and his wife. She was aware of her heart slowly turning around, turning inside out, shedding every memory of the love she had had for him. She felt like a trespasser and a fraud. And it hurt so much. She had wanted to believe that their child was conceived in love. She had clung onto that. But now even that had been ripped away from her.

“I need to see you,” he said. And then he said the words that found the chink in her armour: “You owe me that. Just once more, Busi, for the child. I am the father … You owe me that.”

“Yeka, Parks.”

“Please. For all we had together … I’ll meet you in ten minutes. I’ll be waiting at the end of your road. Say yes.”

He wasthe father. He would always be the father. She did owe him that, she thought.

“Busi! Yeka!”

As she walked towards Parks’s taxi, she heard Unathi. She heard him shouting from the other end of the street. But she was five steps away from Parks’s taxi and she didn’t turn around.

“Remember you are strong, Busi!” Unathi shouted, as he ran down the street towards her. “You are strong!” But he was too late. The taxi took off, leaving dust in his face. Had she heard him?

Parks took Busi to the sea. But there was no picnic this time, and the sky was overcast. She wanted to huddle next to him for warmth. But she would not let herself. She would not touch him, even though she was freezing. “Womelele!” That’s what Unathi had called after her. She had heard him.

Parks sat up straight and looked out over the ocean. She followed his gaze, watching the squawking seagulls scavenging around a group of fishermen down on the rocks below.

“The baby, Busi. You can’t have the baby – not now, not this one. It will hurt her too much.”

“Hurt her? What about me, Parks?” She turned to him. “What about me?”

“You can’t have this baby, Busi. It will kill her if I have a baby with someone else.”

“You should have thought of that!” she spat.

He tried to put his arm around her. He tried to use those old, sweet, flattering words.

“You are strong, Busi!” She heard Unathi’s voice in her head.

“Busi, my darling, if I could I would leave her and marry you. Please understand that. But we can still be together. We just have to be careful. I really love you, that’s for sure.” He pulled her towards him again. She pushed him away and looked him straight in the eye.

“Uyamthanda yena?” she asked. He fumbled in the pockets of his leather jacket. “I said,
Re: Sugar Daddy by bibijay123(f): 7:59am On Sep 17, 2016
balosammy:

Actually am a nigerian also , but I have lived in ghana 4 years . any word u don't understand just point out I will tell u d meaning

Is this a Ghanian story and are you the author of this work?

1 Like

Re: Sugar Daddy by balosammy(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2016
bibijay123:

Is this a Ghanian story and are you the author of this work?

No is not a ghanian story and am nt
Re: Sugar Daddy by bibijay123(f): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2016
balosammy:
No is not a ghanian story and am nt

Alright thanks. I love the story
Re: Sugar Daddy by jacksonPolloc(m): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Sugar Daddy by balosammy(m): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2016
do you love her?” She was shouting now.

“Ndinithanda nobabini. Really I do. We can work something out.” He lit a cigarette.

“Forget about me!” Busi said. “I’m never going to be a secret in anyone’s life, least of all yours!” She stood up.

“This will be the end of me,” he said feebly. “This will be the end of my marriage. What are we going to do? What will I do if she throws me out?”

“Can’t you live without her?” asked Busi.

But Parks wasn’t listening to her. “Can’t you go to Jozi, give the child up? I can arrange everything for you.” Then when he saw that she wasn’t necessarily going to do as he wished any more, he stood up and crushed his cigarette in the sand. “I’m bleeped!” he screamed. He was striding back to the taxi. She followed him two steps behind. Suddenly she feared for herself … and the baby. “I’m nothing without my wife!” he said. “Don’t you understand that?” He punched his fist against the taxi. “She owns this bloody taxi. She owns everything!”

Busi stared at him. Is that all he could think about? Did he feel nothing for the baby? For his own baby?

“We should have used condoms, Parks. You should at least have done that, knowing you were married.”

“Shut up!” he shouted at her.

Busi was scared of him now, scared of his anger erupting at everything she said. She had to get away from him.

“Okay, Parks,” she said, “I’ll meet you to talk about it later. But I have to go to school now. I have an appointment with Mr Khumalo.”

He looked relieved, like he had won. “I’ll fetch you afterwards,” he said. “You’ll be there?”

“Yes,” she lied and he believed her.

But she knew that it wouldn’t be her waiting for him outside the school. It would be Mr Khumalo. Because now she was going to tell him everything about Parks. Yonke into.

Chapter 21

When Busi got home she was cold and exhausted. She felt ill. “Where have you been?” asked her granny. “You should be looking after yourself.”

That’s what she was doing, thought Busi. She was looking after herself. She wouldn’t let Parks hurt her any more.

“Did you see him? Were you with him?” asked her grandmother.

“It’s okay, Gogo. It’s over,” she said. “This time for good.” Her granny hugged her close.

“I’m proud of you.”

“I’ve made such a mess of things,” Busi said.

“Yes, you have. Things would have been very different if you hadn’t fallen pregnant. It is going to be very difficult. And you are going to have to be strong, and you are going to have to make a lot of sacrifices. You are lucky you have good friends, and you have me. Not every pregnant girl has family or friends she can count on. Sometimes it breaks them. You are going to have to grow up fast, my girl. Now go and sleep. You need it.”

There were tears on Busi’s cheeks as she closed her eyes, but for the first time in days she slept deeply.
Re: Sugar Daddy by balosammy(m): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2016

She woke to a chatter of familiar voices – her friends had come to visit. “We were waiting for you to wake up,” said Lettie. “Your granny told us everything.” They all hugged Busi.

“Are you okay?” asked Lettie. Busi nodded.

“It’s over with Parks,” she said. And she started to cry. Lettie hugged her.

“We’ll be there for you,” she said.

“Now that it’s over with Parks, maybe you can think more clearly about the baby,” said Asanda. It was true, thought Busi. But then her granny put her head around the blanket that hung between the bedroom and the kitchen. She sounded excited.

“Your mother phoned while you were sleeping,” she said. “She’s bought a ticket, and she’s coming down to see you.”

“Thank you, Gogo,” said Busi as her grandmother returned to the kitchen, leaving the girls to talk. But really Busi didn’t know how she felt about her mother coming. They would fight – she knew it. If she decided to keep the baby, she wanted to look after it. She wouldn’t let her mom take it. What kind of a mother would Ibe, thought Busi? Would I cope? Would I leave my baby with someone else and run away?

“I don’t even know how I would raise a child on my own. I have no income. Besides, I have to go to school …”

“Sizakunceda,” said Ntombi, “… whatever you decide.”

Busi smiled. She had good friends. But it would be tough. Whatever she decided, it would be tough. She looked around the small room. There was someone missing.

“Where’s Unathi?” she asked.

“He’s coming,” said Asanda, “don’t worry.”

“You have a real talent for reading people’s minds,” laughed Lettie.

“And I have a real talent for falling pregnant,” said Busi.

“You have lots of talents,” said Unathi. He had come in quietly. “You don’t know half of them yet.”

When the girls had left, Unathi stayed behind. Busi turned to him. What could she say?

“I’m sorry, for everything.”

“It’s okay,” he said, putting his arm around her. She felt his warmth against her. She felt safe. “It’s going to be okay. Whatever happens, I’ll be there.”

“Unathi?”

“Yes?”

“I heard what you said when you ran after the taxi. You said I was strong.”

“It’s true, Busi,” he smiled. “Never forget it!”

The end

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy by balosammy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
Thanks readers
Re: Sugar Daddy by balosammy(m): 7:54am On Sep 19, 2016
Watch out for the next story
Thanks
Re: Sugar Daddy by balosammy(m): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2016
Watch out for my next post , BROKEN PROMISE
Re: Sugar Daddy by balosammy(m): 9:53am On Oct 20, 2016
Thanks for reading,
Re: Sugar Daddy by balosammy(m): 7:25am On Nov 11, 2016
search for rachealfst to enjoy the story I fell in love
Re: Sugar Daddy by rachealfst(f): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2016
balosammy:
search for rachealfst to enjoy the story I fell in love
Thanks so much balosammy. I never knew you are a writer o.God bless you, Have a good day.
Re: Sugar Daddy by evemeshma(f): 11:21am On Nov 11, 2016
wow... great story, i had a nice time reqding it.
Re: Sugar Daddy by balosammy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
evemeshma:
wow... great story, i had a nice time reqding it.
Thanks evemeshma
Re: Sugar Daddy by balosammy(m): 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
u can read again and again
Re: Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 07, 2017
anybody who reads all this is obviously jobless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugar Daddy by showghan(m): 8:43am On Nov 07, 2017
This guy get job at all?

1 Share

Re: Sugar Daddy by Dessydemmy: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nice one dear. It is a good one and I really learn.
Re: Sugar Daddy by Homoh: 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
Esepayan:
anybody who reads all this is obviously jobless
And you that comment is joberless. see U

balosammy:
Thanks readers
Thanks for the story jare.
Re: Sugar Daddy by shugacane(f): 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
wow. really enjoyed this story. good job. pls mention me when you post the next story
Re: Sugar Daddy by dimssy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
Well done op.
Nice and precise
Re: Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
GREAT!
Re: Sugar Daddy by sparkleboy(m): 1:55am On Nov 08, 2017
Well done Balosammy

1 Like

Re: Sugar Daddy by Route29: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2017
nyc write up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List / Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) / Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.