Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Where Was God On September 11th? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God On September 11th? (5005 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice / World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates / Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by excanny: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

If you truly agreed then you will have to come to conclusion with the following points (The Kalam argument):

1. Everything which begins to exist has a cause apart from itself.
2. The universe began to exist.
3. Therefore, the universe has a cause apart from itself. cool

Your arguments keep incriminating you. So what is the cause of the God being?

1 Like

Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by adjoviomole(m): 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

If you say God is in heaven does He have control over what happens down here on earth? undecided

How is it Gods fault?
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
excanny:

Your arguments keep incriminating you. So what is the cause of the God being?

You keep asking this question because you misunderstand the nature of God. You think that God is a thing or being that is bound by and is part of the chain of effects within time that requires a cause. This is wrong thinking.

God does not require a cause because He has always existed and He is beyond time. You need to know that God is not part of the physical universe because God is a Spirit and is not a sequence of energetic reactions.

Therefore, the laws of thermodynamics do not apply to God. cool
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
adjoviomole:

How is it Gods fault?

Does God have control over what happens here on earth? undecided
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by adjoviomole(m): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Does God have control over what happens here on earth? undecided

Those man have control over what happens on earth. Like violence wich is wot we are deliberating on? If you answer this you have your answer from it. Thanks cheesy
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by excanny: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

You keep asking this question because you misunderstand the nature of God. You think that God is a thing or being that is bound by and is part of the chain of effects within time that requires a cause. This is wrong thinking.

God does not require a cause because He has always existed and He is beyond time. You need to know that God is not part of the physical universe because God is a Spirit and is not a sequence of energetic reactions.

Therefore, the laws of thermodynamics do not apply to God. cool

I keep asking because if not yet provided an answer. How can something have always existed? That doesn't make any sense.

Lol. If God does not require a cause, why does the universe need a cause?

Another question. What is the use of the other planets besides the Earth?

1 Like

Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by dueal(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
excanny:

How?

Cartesian Coordinate Systems.
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by excanny: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
dueal:

Cartesian Coordinate Systems.
Stop giving me cryptic answers. I asked you how.
Meaning of the word "how"?
how adverb  UK  /haʊ / US  /haʊ /  Meaning: In what way, or by what methods:
Examples of usage: How do we get to the town from here? How did you hear about the concert? How does this machine work?
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by GoodMuyis(m): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
OLAADEGBU:
Where was God on September 11th? Why did God allow September 11th to happen? Was 911 a judgment from God?

http://www.gotquestions.org/9-11.html

GOD IS SPIRIT, SO THERE IS NOT SCIENTIFIC COORDINATE FOR HIS LOCATION

OK GOD IS IN YOUR MIND, EVEN RIGHT NOW

Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by dueal(m): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
excanny:

Stop giving me cryptic answers. I asked you how.

Meaning of the word "how"?

how
adverb  UK  /haʊ / US
 /haʊ /

Meaning:
In what way, or by what
methods:

Examples of usage:
How do we get to the town from here?
How did you hear about the
concert?
How does this machine work?

Now you want it elaborate so i'll elaborate. Mathematics proves the existence of a creative being. I'll go from the statement; "if God doesn't require a cause then why should the universe?"

Well, where are you currently standing? You location I mean? Before you say here or there think about it. If you say here, then where is that place currently at?

CCS makes the assumption that nothing exists at an absolute point. Every location is relative to another location for it to be defined. If so, then we can pick any point of reference and call it the origin.

And that origin, though it isn't absolute is set and agreed as absolute in this context.

If we can accept that, then we are not silly when we accept the uncreated nature of a creative being/intelligence. For the point which we have created is oblivious about us, for it is not within our context. So are we oblivious of the context of this intelligence called God.
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by oaroloye(m): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
SHALOM!

OLAADEGBU:
Where was God on September 11th? Why did God allow September 11th to happen? Was 911 a judgment from God?

These are very foolish questions.

First of all, you should tell us what you think happened on SEPTEMBER 11th, 2001.

I think that you are one of those utter fools, who believes that 19 Arab Muslim Hijackers seized four Jet Airliners, and rammed two into the Works Trade Centre sktscrapers, one into the Pentagon, and one which they attempted to dive into the WHITE HOUSE was crashed in a struggle between the Hijackers and the Passengers.

Let me begin with that jet first.

It is claimed that it crashed, but actually it was shot down. The proof of that is that its debris trail covered two miles. That is impossible in a crash.

(2) FLIGHT 77 went nowhere near the Pentagon.

That was ANOTHER LIE.

The first damage to the Pentagon was a 12 foot hole. It is impossible for any sort of AIRLINER to fit in there.

Six men were photographed leaving the scene with something under a sheet- the size was consistent with a CRUISE MISSILE ENGINE, which they could not allow to be found there.

By the time the press were allowed to see the fire brigade fighting the fire, they had enlarged the hole to destroy the wall- BUT IT STILL WASN'T BIG ENOUGH TO ACCOMMODATE A BOEING 757 AIRLINER!

Then they said that the fire was so fierce, that the plane was VAPORIZED!

Even the ENGINES were burned to ASHES.

Commonsense should tell anyone that that was impossible.

(3) THE WORLD TRADE CENTRE WAS BLOWN UP WITH EXPLOSIVES.

There were no planes.

The US MILITARY has the ability to create HOLOGRAPHIC IMAGES.that look like AIRLINERS.

Nobody saw the first plane hit.

George W. Bush, hiding in a classroom, waiting for news of the successful destruction of the WHITE HOUSE claimed that he saw the first airliner hit on a TV in the school.

That is a LIE.

No one saw the first "plane" hit.

There were several shots of the second "plane" hitting. This was interesting.

A video allegedly taken by a man whose name was reported, ended up on CNN.

If watched in SLOW MOTION, the PORT (LEFT) WING TIP clearly passes BEHIND the top of a building that was BEHIND the towers!

That is: this was a CGI FAKE.

(This video is on YOUTUBE.)

FIREMEN WHO ESCAPED THE COLLAPSE REPORTED HEARING EXPLOSIONS ON THE FLOORS ABOVE THEM:

."Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!"

One of them said, demonstrating with his hand.

ALL OF OUR SCIENTIFIC EXPERTS BETRAYED US IN THE YEARS TO COME.

A KID was asked whether she believed the Government version of 9/11. The schoolchild said that she did not.

Asked why not, the child replied simply:

"Because JET FUEL cannot melt STEEL COLUMNS!"

OUT OF THE MOUTH OF BRATS...

So therefore you see how foolish you are for throwing your Soul away, blaspheming God, and for WHAT?

Supporting the LIES of MURDERERS- who DON'T CARE about YOU!

The foolish Government dropped an ENGINE in the street, and said that it came from one of the planes. However it turned out to be THE WRONG TYPE OF ENGINE FOR A 757 AIRLINER!

THESE are the people you allowed to turn you against GOD?

Good luck with that!
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
adjoviomole:

Those man have control over what happens on earth. Like violence wich is wot we are deliberating on? If you answer this you have your answer from it. Thanks cheesy

To an extent, yes.
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
excanny:

I keep asking because if not yet provided an answer. How can something have always existed? That doesn't make any sense.

I have given you the evidence that something (the universe) cannot be eternal as it is against the laws of science and logic and God is not something (matter).

excanny:

Lol. If God does not require a cause, why does the universe need a cause?

The universe requires a cause because it has a beginning, it couldn't have created itself as this goes against the laws of science and logic. God is not bound by the laws of cause and effect. He is not bound by the chain of effects within the universe which needs a cause. God does not require a cause because He is eternal. So you need a proper understanding of who and what God is

excanny:

Another question. What is the use of the other planets besides the Earth?

I will only attempt to give you an answer when I am satisfied that you understand the answers to your initial questions that I have given. cool
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by excanny: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

I have given you the evidence that something (the universe) cannot be eternal as it is against the laws of science and logic and God is not something (matter).

What evidence? You only presented an argument that was even flawed and cyclic. Do you even know the meaning of "evidence"?

Dictionary definition of evidence:

Physical signs or presentation of documents, records, objects, and other such items relating to the existence or non-existence of alleged or disputed facts.

Examples of usage:

The detectives searched the apartment for clues, hoping to find some key evidence of the crime they suspected had been committed.

An example of evidence is to present research to prove the benefits of a new drug.

The broken window was evidence that a burglary had taken place. Scientists weighed the evidence for and against the hypothesis.

Her curiosity is evidenced by the number of books she owns.

The universe requires a cause because it has a beginning, it couldn't have created itself as this goes against the laws of science and logic. God is not bound by the laws of cause and effect. He is not bound by the chain of effects within the universe which needs a cause. God does not require a cause because He is eternal. So you need a proper understanding of who and what God is

"God is not bound by the laws of cause and effect". How did you know this? You just make foolish claims without proofs.

I will only attempt to give you an answer when I am satisfied that you understand the answers to your initial questions that I have given.

I asked you this because I was getting bored of your cyclic statements like laws of science and logic, etc. What even the meaning of that. Did you finish high school? What silly laws of science are you talking of?
Which ones?

Show me experimental evidence that God exists and his verifiable location or SHUT UP. No silly philosophical arguments because they make you sound unintelligent. Since you talk of the laws of science so much, give me actual experiments. That is the only proof I can accept from you or this conversation is over.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by waldigit: 9:26am On Sep 15, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

If you say it was playing its part in God's script of this earth, what's next on the script? undecided
Watch out for increase in religious terrorism revelation ch. 6. Watch out for intensification of world peace via unification of religion. Watch for advancement in speech, and tracking technology in IT sector. Antichrist is gonna need that. Most importantly watch for rapture.
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:40am On Sep 16, 2016
GoodMuyis:

GOD IS SPIRIT, SO THERE IS NOT SCIENTIFIC COORDINATE FOR HIS LOCATION

OK GOD IS IN YOUR MIND, EVEN RIGHT NOW

It is true that God is Spirit. How did you know He is in my mind? smiley
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
excanny:

What evidence? You only presented an argument that was even flawed and cyclic. Do you even know the meaning of "evidence"?

But you have not debunked such evidence, have you? undecided

excanny:

"God is not bound by the laws of cause and effect". How did you know this? You just make foolish claims without proofs.

That is why I suggested that you have a proper understanding of the nature of God before you start an argument you cannot finish. Check this thread and get informed.==> https://www.nairaland.com/3342053/what-god

excanny:

I asked you this because I was getting bored of your cyclic statements like laws of science and logic, etc. What even the meaning of that. Did you finish high school? What silly laws of science are you talking of?
Which ones?

You don't even understand the laws of logic, nature and science and you want to show yourself as intelligent? Don't embarrass yourself.

excanny:

Show me experimental evidence that God exists and his verifiable location or SHUT UP. No silly philosophical arguments because they make you sound unintelligent. Since you talk of the laws of science so much, give me actual experiments. That is the only proof I can accept from you or this conversation is over.

What have you done with the scientific evidence I proferred? Instead you started ridiculing, insulting, whipping up sentiments when you have lost the plot. At the heart of atheism is a desire to pursue sin and avoid God. www.AtheistMovie.com cheesy

1 Share

Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
yorhmienerd:

Somebody should please educate me on 911. I can't get the concept. qoute with your answer and pls don't abuse

Suggested answer in addition to what I have earlier posted:

Daily Manna
Tuesday August 23, 2016

Ground Zero Experience

TEXT: JOB 9:25-35

"Let him take his rod away from me, and let not his fear terrify me" (Job 9:34)

Ground Zero is the 16-acre site on Lower Manhattan that, until the tragic events of September 11, 2001, was home to the twin towers of the World Trade Centre. America's most sacred ground now houses a monument to the people who lost their lives on that site. The memory of that day remains indelibly etched in the hearts and minds of New Yorkers, Americans, and countless millions of people around the world.

Job had his day of trials also when he lost everything he had. From our text, he was becoming desperate for answers. His days, he said, was swifter than the fast ships and was like the eagles that hasted to their prey. He was now in the ground zero of his life. His friends couldn't comfort him; neither could he comfort himself. He wished for a middleman to plead his case before God. He acknowledges the supremacy of God and His ability to change anything but his life was a burden to him.

Like Job, we may be passing through our own ground zero experience with the attendant emptiness. Job's story could be your own story if you are passing through such intense trouble and yet there is no one to help or comfort you. It's then we can trust in Jesus, who has promised to be near no matter how far we may appear to be.

Your trust in God at such times is very vital too as only faith and hope in Him will make you see the end from the beginning. Job's latter life was glorious; yours also will not be different as you hold on till the end.

Bible Reading in one Year: PSALM 19 - 23

Higher Everyday for Youths - Link: http://highereveryday.dclmhq.org/

Thought for the day: "Man's disgrace has been reversed by God's grace"

See more HERE:
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
waldigit:

Watch out for increase in religious terrorism revelation ch. 6. Watch out for intensification of world peace via unification of religion. Watch for advancement in speech, and tracking technology in IT sector. Antichrist is gonna need that. Most importantly watch for rapture.

"Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man" (Luke 21:36).

Above all we are enjoined to watch and pray. Thank you my brother. smiley
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by GoodMuyis(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

It is true that God is Spirit. How did you know He is in my mind? smiley

It is not over confidence, if for example I said had N20m in my account, its no visible to any other person except me and others who have evidence of it, these can be my acct officer, the ones who have seen the bank statement etc. So this is consciousness stuff.

Just like reflex action, some may not have consciousness that they jump a fence, and will believed so for a long time until adrenaline push them to do it.

Combining the two ideas together, one need to grow from consciousness state of that God Exist, to reality.

There are few evidences of Reality of God.
Miracle
Near Death experience
Conscious and subconscious sight of Jesus.
etc.

The third point i can defend it with my life, because my mother experience it, and that was what make her a devout Muslim trained by alfa to become a Christian.
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
A scientific answer to the question: "Where did God come from"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyKrFmrEHvk
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by yorhmienerd(m): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Suggested answer in addition to what I have earlier posted:
Alright
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Read the suggested answer here:

Question: "Where was God on September 11?"

Answer: On September 11, 2001, God was exactly where He always is – in Heaven in total control of everything that happens in the universe. Why, then, would a good and loving God allow such a tragedy to happen? This is a more difficult question to answer. First, we must remember, "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts" (Isaiah 55:9). It is impossible for finite human beings to understand the ways of an infinite God (Romans 11:33-35). Second, we must realise that God is not responsible for the wicked acts of evil men. The Bible tells us that humanity is desperately wicked and sinful (Romans 3:10-18, 23). God allows human beings to commit sin for His own reasons and to fulfill His own purposes. Sometimes we think we understand why God is doing something, only to find out later that it was for a different purpose than we originally thought.

God looks at things from an eternal perspective. We look at things from an earthly perspective. Why did God put man on earth, knowing that Adam and Eve would sin and therefore bring evil, death, and suffering on all mankind? Why didn't He just create us all and leave us in Heaven where we would be perfect and without suffering? It must be remembered that the purpose for all creation and all creatures is to glorify God. God is glorified when His nature and attributes are on display. If there were no sin, God would have no opportunity to display His justice and wrath as He punishes sin. Nor would He have the opportunity to show His grace, His mercy, and His love to undeserving creatures. The ultimate display of God's grace was at the Cross where Jesus died for our sins. Here was unselfishness and obedience displayed in His Son who knew no sin but was "made sin for us that we might become the righteousness of God in Him" (2 Corinthians 5:21). This was all to the "praise of His glory" (Ephesians 1:14).

When thinking of September 11, we tend to forget the thousands of miracles that occurred on that day. Hundreds of people were able to flee the buildings just in the nick of time. A small handful of firemen and one civilian survived in a tiny space in a stairwell as the one of the towers collapsed around them. The passengers on Flight 93 defeating the terrorists was a miracle in and of itself. Yes, September 11 was a terrible day. Sin reared its ugly head and caused great devastation. However, God is still in control. His sovereignty is never to be doubted. Could God have prevented what happened on September 11? Of course He could, but He chose to allow the events to unfold exactly as they did. He prevented that day from being as bad as it could have been. Since September 11, how many lives have been changed for the better? How many people have placed their faith in Christ for salvation as a result of what happened? The words of Romans 8:28 should always be in our minds when we think of 9-11, "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, and are called according to His purpose."
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by 0ubenji(m): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

These are very foolish questions.

First of all, you should tell us what you think happened on SEPTEMBER 11th, 2001.

I think that you are one of those utter fools, who believes that 19 Arab Muslim Hijackers seized four Jet Airliners, and rammed two into the Works Trade Centre sktscrapers, one into the Pentagon, and one which they attempted to dive into the WHITE HOUSE was crashed in a struggle between the Hijackers and the Passengers.

Let me begin with that jet first.

It is claimed that it crashed, but actually it was shot down. The proof of that is that its debris trail covered two miles. That is impossible in a crash.

(2) FLIGHT 77 went nowhere near the Pentagon.

That was ANOTHER LIE.

The first damage to the Pentagon was a 12 foot hole. It is impossible for any sort of AIRLINER to fit in there.

Six men were photographed leaving the scene with something under a sheet- the size was consistent with a CRUISE MISSILE ENGINE, which they could not allow to be found there.

By the time the press were allowed to see the fire brigade fighting the fire, they had enlarged the hole to destroy the wall- BUT IT STILL WASN'T BIG ENOUGH TO ACCOMMODATE A BOEING 757 AIRLINER!

Then they said that the fire was so fierce, that the plane was VAPORIZED!

Even the ENGINES were burned to ASHES.

Commonsense should tell anyone that that was impossible.

(3) THE WORLD TRADE CENTRE WAS BLOWN UP WITH EXPLOSIVES.

There were no planes.

The US MILITARY has the ability to create HOLOGRAPHIC IMAGES.that look like AIRLINERS.

Nobody saw the first plane hit.

George W. Bush, hiding in a classroom, waiting for news of the successful destruction of the WHITE HOUSE claimed that he saw the first airliner hit on a TV in the school.

That is a LIE.

No one saw the first "plane" hit.

There were several shots of the second "plane" hitting. This was interesting.

A video allegedly taken by a man whose name was reported, ended up on CNN.

If watched in SLOW MOTION, the PORT (LEFT) WING TIP clearly passes BEHIND the top of a building that was BEHIND the towers!

That is: this was a CGI FAKE.

(This video is on YOUTUBE.)

FIREMEN WHO ESCAPED THE COLLAPSE REPORTED HEARING EXPLOSIONS ON THE FLOORS ABOVE THEM:

."Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!"

One of them said, demonstrating with his hand.

ALL OF OUR SCIENTIFIC EXPERTS BETRAYED US IN THE YEARS TO COME.

A KID was asked whether she believed the Government version of 9/11. The schoolchild said that she did not.

Asked why not, the child replied simply:

"Because JET FUEL cannot melt STEEL COLUMNS!"

OUT OF THE MOUTH OF BRATS...

So therefore you see how foolish you are for throwing your Soul away, blaspheming God, and for WHAT?

Supporting the LIES of MURDERERS- who DON'T CARE about YOU!

The foolish Government dropped an ENGINE in the street, and said that it came from one of the planes. However it turned out to be THE WRONG TYPE OF ENGINE FOR A 757 AIRLINER!

THESE are the people you allowed to turn you against GOD?

Good luck with that!

OLAADEGBU, I apologise for meddling in this hocus-pocus of a debate proudly propagated by u, but I'm really curious as to why u chose not to reply this dude's comment. You've made it a duty to reply every Goddamn comment on dis thread except dis.
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
0ubenji:

OLAADEGBU, I apologise for meddling in this hocus-pocus of a debate proudly propagated by u, but I'm really curious as to why u chose not to reply this dude's comment. You've made it a duty to reply every Goddamn comment on dis thread except dis.

The main reason is because he has a discursive style of writing. cool
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Just as some are asking whether the current weather condition a judgment from God? undecided
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
SEPT. 11: A DAY OF INFAMY THROUGHOUT HISTORY
Bill Federer remembers significant events stretching back centuries
Published: 16 hours ago

Sept. 11, 1565

In 1565, Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent dominated the Mediterranean, with intentions of not only invading Sicily, Sardinia, Majorca, and southern Spain, but Rome itself. The only thing standing in his way was the small rocky Island of Malta just south of Sicily, defended by the Knights of Malta.

In March of 1565, Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent sent Algerian Admiral Dragut to Malta with 200 ships and 40,000 Muslim soldiers, including 6,500 elite Janissary troops. Dragut stated: “Unless you have smoked out this nest of vipers, you can do no good anywhere.”

Queen Elizabeth I of England is said to have remarked: "If the Turks should prevail against the Isle of Malta, it is uncertain what further peril might follow to the rest of Christendom."

The Knights of Malta were led by a 70-year-old Frenchmen, Jean Parisot de la Valette. Pleas for reinforcements went out across Europe, but defense seemed futile. La Valette addressed his men: "A formidable army composed of audacious barbarians is descending on this island. These persons, my brothers, are the enemies of Jesus Christ. …"

La Valette continued: "… Today it is a question of the defense of our faith – as to whether the Gospels are to be superseded by the Koran. God on this occasion demands of us our lives, already vowed to his service. Happy will be those who first consummate this sacrifice."

The Turks attacked again and again, even reducing one of their fortresses to rubble, but the Knights kept fighting, resolved to save Western Civilization. Finally, Dragut was killed and the Muslims sailed away on Sept. 11, 1565.

Sept. 11, 1683

Another major event happened on Sept. 11. Sultan Mehmed IV sent over 138,000 Muslim Ottoman Turks to surround Vienna, Austria, led by General Mustafa Pasha. For two months they starved the 11,000 Hapsburg-Austrian defenders.

Sultan Mehmed IV sent the message to Austrian King, Leopold I: "Await us in your residence … so we can decapitate you."

Polish King Jan Sobieski gathered 81,000 Polish, Austrian and German troops and led a surprise attack on Sept. 11, 1683. They made one of the largest charges in history, 38,350 cavalry and dragoons. Soldiers had made wings for their backs which made a thunderous noise when they charged, causing the Turks to flee in confusion.

Upon entering the abandoned Turkish tents, Sobieski found bags of beans – coffee beans – revealing how Turks could fight day and night. The beans came from Ethiopia, the one African country which stayed Christian, and the Muslims called them infidels or "cafir," from which the word "coffee" was derived.

The legend is that Pope Clement VIII was petitioned to declare coffee "the drink of the devil" due to its association with Muslims, but the Pontiff tasted it and stated: "This devil's drink is so good, we should cheat the devil by baptizing it."

Shortly after the victory of Vienna, Polish General Koltschizky opened Vienna’s first coffeehouses and coffee quickly spread across Europe. The Pope and European leaders hailed Jan Sobieski as the "Saviour of Western Civilization." The humiliated Muslim army beheaded General Mustafa Pasha and sent his head back to Sultan Mehmed IV in a velvet bag.

Hilaire Belloc (1870-1953) wrote in "The Great Heresies" (1938): "Less than 100 years before the American War of Independence a Mohammedan army was threatening to overrun and destroy Christian civilization. … Vienna was almost taken and only saved by the Christian army under the command of the King of Poland on a date that ought to be among the most famous in history – September 11, 1683."

Sept. 11, 1697

Muslim Ottoman Turks dominated Belgrade, Serbia, since 1521. In 1691, Austria helped free Belgrade, but Muslim Ottoman Turks recaptured it and razed the city’s buildings to the ground. The Serbian Orthodox Patriarch led thousands to flee to the Austrian Hapsburg Empire in the first "Great Serbian Migration."

Habsburg Prince Eugene of Savoy led the Holy League to counter-attack. Losing 500 men, they killed 30,000 Turks in one of the Ottoman Empire's worsts defeats in history – the Battle of Zenta, Sept. 11, 1697.

President Theodore Roosevelt wrote in his 1916 book, "Fear God and Take Your Own Part": "From the hammer of Charles Martel to the sword of Jan Sobieski, Christianity owed its safety in Europe to the fact it … could and would fight as well as the Mohammedan aggressor."

Sept. 11, 2001

Islamic terrorists hijacked passenger jets. Two were flown into New York's World Trade Center, one into the Pentagon and one crashed in Pennsylvania.

President Bush stated: "Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward, and freedom will be defended."

That evening, President Bush stated: "Thousands of lives were suddenly ended by evil, despicable acts of terror. Pictures of planes flying into buildings, fires burning, huge structures collapsing have filled us with disbelief, terrible sadness and a quiet, unyielding anger."

President Bush continued: "America was targeted … because we're the brightest beacon for freedom and opportunity in the world. … I ask for your prayers for all those who grieve. … I pray they will be comforted by a power greater than any of us spoken through the ages in Psalm 23: 'Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil for you are with me.'"

On Sept. 13, 2001, President Bush stated: "In the face of all this evil, we remain strong and united, 'One Nation Under God.'"

Sept. 11, 2012

The U.N. Universal Declaration of Human Rights, written with the help of Eleanor Roosevelt, was adopted by the U.N. General Assembly, Dec. 8, 1948. Without referencing the "Creator" as the source of rights, like the U.S. Declaration of Independence, the U.N. Universal Declaration of Human Rights includes articles such as:

Article 18. Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief.

This conflicted with Islamic Shariah law which imposes the death penalty for anyone leaving the Islamic religion.

Many articles in the U.N. Universal Declaration of Human Rights were rejected by the leaders of 57 Islamic countries, who formed their own group called the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, or OIC. In 1990, OIC passed the Cairo Declaration on Human Rights in Islam, affirming Shariah law as supreme, with:

the death penalty for those leaving Islam
punishing women who are victims of rape
allowing men to be polygamous
permitting wife beating
censoring speech insulting Islam

On Dec. 12, 2011, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton began a three-day closed door meeting with the OIC, promising to support their Istanbul Process to universally "criminalize" speech insulting Islam, effectively enforcing "dhimmi" status on non-Muslims worldwide.

By definition, the Christian Gospel insults Islam. If someone in a Shariah controlled country proclaims Jesus Christ more than a prophet – but also the Son of God who died on the cross to pay for the sins of the world – it would mean the death penalty. In fact, all speech contrary to Islam insults Islam.

At the end of the meeting, OIC Secretary General Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu stated: "The Istanbul Process initiated with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton … must be carried forward."

Clinton added: "We now need to move to implementation."

In the following months, Hillary Clinton's State Department ignored repeated requests for security by Ambassador Chris Stevens in Libya. He was killed with several others in the Benghazi attack on Sept. 11, 2012.

The night of the attack, Secretary Clinton's State Department blamed a video, and they shortly after sent memos to YouTube and Google recommending they censor speech insulting Islam, consistent with promises made at the OIC Istanbul Process meeting.

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice added to this narrative, as did President Obama when he told the U.N. General Assembly, Sept. 25, 2012: "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam."

The U.S. supported the Muslim Brotherhood's ousting of Egypt's President Mubarak. Then U.S. weapons were used to oust Libya's President Gaddafi.

Requests made by Judicial Watch through the Freedom of Information Act revealed emails of weapons being moved from Benghazi in a "Fast and Furious" gun-running style programme to arm Muslim fighters in ousting Syria's President Assad. This is part of a larger plan remove current leaders in order to reestablish an Islamic Caliphate.

When Russia came to Assad's defense, the Muslims armed and trained by the U.S. attacked into Syria and Iraq, calling themselves ISIS, and proceeded to torture, rape, behead and displace hundreds of thousands.

Brought to you by AmericanMinute.com.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/09/sept-11-a-day-of-infamy-throughout-history/#UsuJjooY3kTqsbt8.99
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by 701ecilana: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Exactly where he was when his son was crucified.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by AryEmber(f): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

The main reason is because he has a discursive style of writing. cool
That One Will Be Discursive,it is always easy to pin it on muslims than to accept the truth.
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
AryEmber:

That One Will Be Discursive,it is always easy to pin it on muslims than to accept the truth.

What did you think I meant when I said he was being discursive? undecided
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by AryEmber(f): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

What did you think I meant when I said he was being discursive? undecided
I'm guessing you mean to reply him will take a lot of time and there's a lot of conversations there but it doesn't matter,we all know the first thing that comes to minds of some hypocrites if you say you're a muslim is that you're a terrorist or a lost soul.Some muslims think so too but a lot of christians are really funny!
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
AryEmber:

I'm guessing you mean to reply him will take a lot of time and there's a lot of conversations there but it doesn't matter,we all know the first thing that comes to minds of some hypocrites if you say you're a muslim is that you're a terrorist or a lost soul.Some muslims think so too but a lot of christians are really funny!

Google is your friend. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha / We Are Not Under The Laws But Are Expected To Obey The Law / Difference Between Christmas And Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.