Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets (6390 Views)

BREAKING: Aba On Fire. Police Station Razed, Market Shut / Biafra:All True Igbos Must Sit At Home Today Throughout Nigeria (Avoid Hypocisy) / Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by Wadeoye(m): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
These flat.he@ds have not learned anything... The forget the lessons of civil war so soon?
Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by Noblecx: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wadeoye:
These flat.he@ds have not learned anything... The forget the lessons of civil war so soon?

We didn't forget it as it is still fresh in our minds... Thanks to the Igbo culture of oral literature...

And we go with the natural phenomenon of what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...
The surviving Igbo's from the civil war can be said to be a far more superior hybrid. Why should we now rest on our gores for no reason? For the death of those that died should be in vain?? A big NO

Cone he@ds have still not understand this simple fact..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by oyinkinola: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
Noblecx:

Shut up.
I personally have more than one handwriting. So how will you deal with that?
And how can you find the person or group of persons that did that from a population of 74 million people? You be sorcerer?

My friend go and siddon
You are your cronies can't do shit other than misyarn
stupid! if you have one thousands types of writing you be easily caught! don't worry
Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by Noblecx: 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
oyinkinola:

stupid! if you have one thousands types of writing you be easily caught! don't worry

Do I look worried?
You should be the one to be worried owning to the fking stress involved...
Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
andyboi4real:
We Igbo's Don't Need This "Political" Biafra,what We Need Is Economic Biafra. I Cry Each Time I Visit The Eastern Regions Cos They Have Been Neglected.If Only Our State Governors Will Come Together And Make The Eastern Region Independent Of The Federal Government, Because BIAFRA CANNOT BE ACTUALISED IN THIS LIFE AND CERTAINLY NOT IN THE NEXT,BIAFRA IS NOTHING BUT A WISHFUL DREAM.IT'S TIME WE WAKE UP FROM OUR SLUMBER AND FACE THE REALITY.
MAY GOD HELP US,AMEN

you cannot achieve economic Biaf.ra without the political Biaf.ra.

Perhaps you never noticed the havoc caused by Buahris Dollar n the importation policies on the economic activities of the South Easterners.

Buhari is busy pursuing grazing bill while kinsmen are busy destroying our farmlands.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
GMBuhari:

When people paint graffiti on walls and streets in saner climes, they are charged with misdemeanor, defacing properties , there's fines and jail sentence for it

So that's why I said it's madness

Defacing Nigerian currency or painting your walls Biafra doesn't help you actualize your perilous dream, neither does it draft referendum, there's a proper way to do things

Learn more, stop doing follow follow , copy copy, it only irritates sane people even more

Protests is one way if registering your interests on the state of things.

how did Nigeria handle it?
Shoot at sight.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by Wadeoye(m): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
Noblecx:

We didn't forget it as it is still fresh in our minds... Thanks to the Igbo culture of oral literature...

And we go with the natural phenomenon of what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...

The surviving Igbo's from the civil war can be said to be a far more superior hybrid. Why should we now rest on our gores for no reason? For the death of those that died should be in vain?? A big NO

Cone he@ds have still not understand this simple fact..

Over three million Igbos were killed and a lot more suffered for decades. Some will never fully recover from the havoc Ojukwu wrecked on them.
Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by drss2(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
GMBuhari:
Madness
good madness. even andrew carnigie's first ''steel bridge'' on earth was called madness.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by drss2(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
cheesy bia..fr..a = freedom

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by cocoduck: 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
noblezone:

you cannot achieve economic Biaf.ra without the political Biaf.ra.

Perhaps you never noticed the havoc caused by Buahris Dollar n the importation policies on the economic activities of the South Easterners.

Buhari is busy pursuing grazing bill while kinsmen are busy destroying our farmlands.

Don't mind that fool, Yorigba wey dey claim Igbo

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by kasheemawo(m): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
Yet to be released and nothing gonna happen

Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
andyboi4real:
We Igbo's Don't Need This "Political" Biafra,what We Need Is Economic Biafra. I Cry Each Time I Visit The Eastern Regions Cos They Have Been Neglected.If Only Our State Governors Will Come Together And Make The Eastern Region Independent Of The Federal Government, Because BIAFRA CANNOT BE ACTUALISED IN THIS LIFE AND CERTAINLY NOT IN THE NEXT,BIAFRA IS NOTHING BUT A WISHFUL DREAM.IT'S TIME WE WAKE UP FROM OUR SLUMBER AND FACE THE REALITY.
MAY GOD HELP US,AMEN

Yes, if only Zoo governors can come together and apply anti-Zoo policies in Igboland.

Keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by flokii: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wadeoye:

You sef see am..

And to think they were spared when they had no other means of survival makes d whole thing funny.
Now I see why they dnt spare even a day old baby in clash of clans.. I just smh for them
Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by Cathony(m): 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
y'all want progress but can't respek the Naira note
Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by oyinkinola: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
Noblecx:

Do I look worried?
You should be the one to be worried owning to the fking stress involved...
Goodluck
..yah, you are! you wont try to forge the way of writing!
Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by mightyhazell: 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
Noblecx:

Shut up.
I personally have more than one handwriting. So how will you deal with that?
And how can you find the person or group of persons that did that from a population of 74 million people? You be sorcerer?

My friend go and siddon
You are your cronies can't do shit other than misyarn
he aint a sorcerer,just very dumb,dazz all

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by musicwriter(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
andyboi4real:
MAY GOD HELP US,AMEN

I think you're the one that needs to wake up from your slumber. If indeed the South East governors give their support Biafra could become a reality sooner than everyone think.

East Timor got their independence.

Eritrea got their independence.

South Sudan got their independence.

E.t.c, e.t.c.

In your life time Cameroon got Bakasi Penisula.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by Noblecx: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
oyinkinola:

..yah, you are! you wont try to forge the way of writing!
Yes I was meant to worry but I got relieved and pass the worries to you and your cronies the incident I started using a different handwriting. wink come and find me with the handwriting... Ewu

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by evilapc: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wadeoye:

Over three million Igbos were killed and a lot more suffered for decades. Some will never fully recover from the havoc Ojukwu wrecked on them.

you people that did not suffer any havoc, are you any better? You should very ashamed yourselves that you people are not any better from those who suffered genocide, evil havoc and still being suppressed till today. This has proven that you people are nothing without biafrans, hence you all are fighting hard to live in the same country with biafrans.. shame on ccowards

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by Wadeoye(m): 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
evilapc:

you people that did not suffer any havoc, are you any better? You should very ashamed yourselves that you people are not any better from those who suffered genocide, evil havoc and still being suppressed till today. This has proven that you people are nothing without biafrans, hence you all are fighting hard to live in the same country with biafrans.. shame on ccowards

We are not better than you and all of you are running to Obodo Lagos...

Very soon, you will need to get VISA to come here and it will be short time VISA, not permanent residence... We can't allow Biafrans to turn Lagos into a mess like Aba.
Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by Almaiga: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
Major General Emeka Nnamdi, the saviour of B*afra, the protector of IPOD and the defender of The UGU Republic. Na this Igbo General go finish Nigerian Army. grin

Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by Noblecx: 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wadeoye:

Very soon, you will need to get VISA to come here and it will be short time VISA, not permanent residence... We can't allow Biafrans to turn Lagos into a mess like Aba.

That can never happen as far as Biafra remains in Nigeria, Lagos will continue to be a no mans land...

Deal with it...
Meanwhile how many plot of land do your father have in Lagos...?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
GMBuhari:

When people paint graffiti on walls and streets in saner climes, they are charged with misdemeanor, defacing properties , there's fines and jail sentence for it

So that's why I said it's madness

Defacing Nigerian currency or painting your walls Biafra doesn't help you actualize your perilous dream, neither does it draft referendum, there's a proper way to do things

Learn more, stop doing follow follow , copy copy, it only irritates sane people even more

Is Nigeria among the list of saner climes?
What is the population of sane people in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by Doghari: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
simpleseyi:
[s]Until they paint all their houses in Biafran color, I wont take them serious.[/s]

And who is asking for the endorsement of a pro-illiterate yoruba muslim seyirudeen whose tongue is stuck in fulani skinny arses? lmao! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by Doghari: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wadeoye:

When will you oblong headed connies start walking this talk. You've splashed smelly spits everywhere for too long?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by missKiffy(f): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
Awon oniranu
Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by onespecial(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
andyboi4real:
MAY GOD HELP US,AMEN

Foolish afonjas exist.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by onespecial(m): 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
kasheemawo:
Yet to be released and nothing gonna happen

But ur suffering started immediately he was arrested. Check well

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by yorhmienerd(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
cocoduck:
Don't mind that fool, Yorigba wey dey claim Igbo
You have problem with Yoruba's eh?
Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by CltrAltDel: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
I will take them serious when they start inscribing biafra and painting the biafra flag/color on their cars, House, shops etc. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets by Victorvexz(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
onespecial:

But ur suffering started immediately he was arrested. Check well
And how is he related to the economy? How is Kanu making us suffer, is he the one blowing up pipeline? Keep fooling urself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience (Igbo Man) With Some Plateau State Indigènes / Nigerian Guild Of Editors Hold Town Hall Meeting Ahead of 2023 General Election / Tinubu Receives Brief On $10 Billion Investment Prospects In Steel Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.