Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her (55622 Views)

The First Man To Buy Iphone 7 In The Middle East (photos) / The First Person To Buy iPhone 7 / First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Fela40: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
I need one too, someone should get for me too. embarassed

Someone should get you an iPhone 7 ? cheesy grin With this your Okochaic leg? grin You don't even deserve to be given a Nokia 3310. See your face like person shiiit.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by herzern(m): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
myn44:

Iphone7 is not for everybody. If you cant work hard to get one, stay in love with your tecno p5. It's your kind of covetiousness that leads chicken-minded girls of nowadays into prostitution.
My advice: Be contented with the peanut your househelp job fetches you currently.

What if her Boyfriend/fiancee wishes to offer her as a qift??....

She should reject because Her Income does not worth it??.....

Biko!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Recession: 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
dollyjoy:

How many years will I spend fvcking u?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by undisputed25(m): 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
@op i sight you.... Its your real homie cc ayobami52
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Recession: 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
Fela40:

Someone should get you an iPhone 7 ? cheesy grin With this your Okochaic leg? grin You don't even deserve to be given a Nokia 3310. See your face like person shiiit.

U re wickedness

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Recession: 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
Some mumu girls go make man atm yet dey will be condemning Dasuki for giving freely.

How can u be wishing someone buys u 300k phone in dis RECESSION?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by aloobright17: 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
You need one what dolly?
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by danieljessy: 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
Not cost effective,not worth it
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by myn44: 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
Fela40:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Hahahaha i don die of laffta ooooo.....

I just had to check her dp now, i was not even impressed one bit. Shuoooooo see yam leg.

Abeg dollyjoy, which one be your right leg....coz both legs looks the same (in direction and magnitude ) grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Recession: 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
myn44:

I just had to check her dp now, i was not even impressed one bit. Shuoooooo see yam leg.

Abeg dollyjoy, which one be your right leg....coz both legs looks the same (in direction and magnitude ) grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

She bin get accident.

Abi WHO never report dis Polio case from southern Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Gladiator1: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
Fela40:

Shuo!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Gladiator1: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
Recession:

She bin get accident.

Lol... Dollyjoy, just run away from here. My piece of advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
myn44:

hahahaha,myn walahi I go ban u for this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Gladiator1: 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
aloobright17:
You need one what dolly?
She say make u buy am dil-do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by myn44: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
Recession:

She bin get accident.

Yeeehhhh, accident ke.

i dont believe na accident cause am. But since you mention POLIO, you fit be right oooo.....

Aunty dollyjoy come and tell us why you get two left legs grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by fairygodgodess(f): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
dollyjoy:

Eyaa dearie, so you need someone to get you iphone7?, please what happened to you hustling and getting one for yourself by yourself, please wake up and stop day dreaming.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by myn44: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
Gladiator1:
She say make u buy am Love Machine

Love machine kwa...
Chineke...I have died cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by myn44: 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
fairygodgodess:

Eyaa dearie, so you need someone to get you iphone7?, please what happened to you hustling and getting one for yourself by yourself, please wake up and stop day dreaming.

Hmmmmmba leave her make she dey dream. ..

Dreams do come true naa..... take olajumoke's case for example.

Buh as joy no kon too fine, i no tink say dah kyn opportjnity fit sure for am..
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by myn44: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
fairygodgodess:

Hmmmmmba leave her make she dey dream. ..

Dreams do come true naa..... take olajumoke's case for example.

Buh as joy no kon too fine, i no tink say dah kyn opportunity fit sure for am..
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by dollyjoy(f): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
myn44:

Iphone7 is not for everybody. If you cant work hard to get one, stay in love with your tecno p5. It's your kind of covetiousness that leads chicken-minded girls of nowadays into prostitution.

My advice: Be contented with the peanut your househelp job fetches you currently.

What makes you think i am a house help?

Besides, i was only joking when i made that comment.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by myn44: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Darween88:
hahahaha,myn walahi I go ban u for this grin

Oga abeg no ban me oooo, na joke i dey ooo.

Joy na my personal person oooo grin grin grin
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
dollyjoy don't mind them o,with your puff puff cheeks,your one sided hip,your funny eyes and your almost broken legs there is a handsome iimbecile waiting to buy an iPhone 7 for you.just be patient...they are just jealous

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by myn44: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
dollyjoy:

What makes you think i am a house help?

Besides, i was only joking when i made that comment.

Who cares??

You have a reputation for making silly and careless statements. Dont blame anyone for taking you up on your words.
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by dollyjoy(f): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
myn44:

Who cares??

You have a reputation for making silly and careless statements. Dont blame anyone for taking you up on your words.
ok, thank you dearsmileysmiley
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by myn44: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
Darween88:
dollyjoy don't mind them o,with your puff puff cheeks,your one sided hip,your funny eyes and your almost broken legs there is a handsome slowpoke waiting to buy an iPhone 7 for you.just be patient...they are just jealous

Gerrarahia mehn, ohh ye devil.

Leave my dollyjoy bikoo
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Recession: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
Gladiator1:
Lol... Dollyjoy, just run away from here. My piece of advice

U mean run while on the wheelchair?

Please advise rightly next time

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
myn44:

Gerrarahia mehn, ohh ye devil.
Leave my dollyjoy bikoo
I no hold her o. cheesy
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by myn44: 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
ok, thank you dearsmileysmiley

Dont mention. What are friends for... grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by senibo1: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
mhn this guys ain't smiling

joy run for your e-life
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Gladiator1: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
Darween88:
dollyjoy don't mind them o,with your puff puff cheeks,your one sided hip,your funny eyes and your almost broken legs there is a handsome iimbecile waiting to buy an iPhone 7 for you.just be patient...they are just jealous
Lol... Funny enuf... She has 275 likes... Ain't that cool?
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Recession: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
Gladiator1:

It could as well be mockery.

Guys dose dia things in a very mysterious ways.
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
Gladiator1:
you cant overrule the fact that there are some people with myopia,cataract, glaucoma and the rest...about 275 of them blessed her picture

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

72-Year-Old Nigerian Woman On Facebook, Whatsapp & Instagram / Has Anyone Tried This Surprise Deal From MTN? / Method Hackers Are Using To Hack Facebook Accounts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.