Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her (55624 Views)

The First Man To Buy Iphone 7 In The Middle East (photos) / The First Person To Buy iPhone 7 / First Guy To Sell Kidney And Buy Iphone 7 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Goyim: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
perryy:
I will get her a Samsung galaxy note 7. That is more expensive and more flashy than the iPhone 7. iPhone 7 looks ugly . Why can't Apple shave off the heavy bezel ? Smh !

Samsung lagdroid is cheaper than iphone, dont kid yourself.
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by zeongeon: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
if care is not taking many will exchange there destiny for iphone7 and some will be so fortunate to pay with there head.

If only our girls will embrace wisdom...many exchanged there destiny for Nokia 3310 then...some exchange there destiny for sim card that is worth 100naira now.
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by pheyimen: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
dollyjoy:
I need one too, someone should get for me too. embarassed
i wil bt it will cost u few of ur destiny. Thats if u hav @ all
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by ivylyn: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
Cathony:

whenever you wish smiley

Your address please
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by LEOSIRSIR(m): 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
Iphone7 Is Finally Out Nigeria Is In Recession We know It Cost 400k We Also Know Your Dad Is Not An Alhaji U hav no job & You Are Still Single Jus Prepare D Explanation You Would Give Us if We See You With one......am really worried about dis iphone7 wit ladies
#plsdntcm4myhead

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Yommy247(m): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
midehi2:

this your post just displayed poverty, she only said that out of joke, you guys are too quick to tag ladies olosho, your sis might as well say that out of joke, does that make her prostitute? what if her bf decide to get it for her, am not surprised sha, only shallow guys like you will come on her head just the way you did, pls be mature
but y?

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Sydebel(m): 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
romeoetin:
Do the needful
How many times i go do cos ones cant jst give iphone 7 cash........hmmmm.......dats place go hot well oo
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by francisMKD(m): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
"in omawunmi's voice"

if u ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by ebucool(m): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
Shut he will hip hop king
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by ComradeDon: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
that's inane of her!!!
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Juniorbuba(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
To whom much is given much much more is expected, make she come I go give am iPhone 7 if she go give me)) & & #@$@$(_=)==:=)%==:==$#@rolleyes)*",av said MA own
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by GMBuhari: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Am telling u, m not a fan of techno, but wen i saw that c9, i change my mind.

Tecno does wonders

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
I will buy it for her only if she can donate her breast. I call it trade by batter.
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Ayoyinkaabolaji(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
many people would sell there dignity because of iPhone 7.... but phone Na phone if I they use Nokia 3310 u can still call same has iPhone is there no other better phones not even up to iPhone.it not by force to use expensive phones ladies be warned. don't contact HIV and other deadly disease because u want to buy iPhone
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Yommy247(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
wizzakosh:
I will buy it for her only if she can donate her breast. I call it trade by batter.
olofo

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Yommy247(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
dollyjoy:
Funny enough,i was only joking when i made that comment, how some took it so serious is way above my comprehension. Well, it all good.

Pls Myn44, stop giving me unecessary mentions and i don't appreciate your follow, thank you and Godbless. undecided
pele

Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by MrMacinterchi1: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Rayloverscrib:
Lol
laughing out loud rolling on the floor
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Kimoni: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
Aminat508:
I swear, did it @ the rate of 303 then... Oniagbara gan. Motiri aso odun tiefiran se grin

Lol...maa worry dear. Aso naa o ni pe de mo wink smiley kiss
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by chlowi(f): 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
ojnnaco:
As Per Oloshoo Weh she be naaa.
The iPhone 7 have all features except one which is affordability. . .

Y take delight in calling someone ele's sister, friend, daughter, gf/wife Olosho? She only asked a question probably outta joke! If you can't afford the iphone 7 or ud rada use the money for something else then don't hate on those who desire it. It's rather lame and myopic
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by romeoetin(m): 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
Sydebel:

How many times i go do cos ones cant jst give iphone 7 cash........hmmmm.......dats place go hot well oo
Just once is enough. Omo Alhaji
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by GMBuhari: 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
RexTramadol1:

iPhone 7 works perfection

buy one today and you'll be glad indeed cos

it has internet access to both heaven and hell!

Lol
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Otitijerome(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
You lost your vaginity due to iphone 6, my sisters be ready to loose you life and destiny because iphone 7 is out..........Robert mogabi
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by AnnabelR0se(f): 7:52am On Sep 13, 2016
is it a crime for somebody to request for something he or she cherishes? Make una park well jor
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by FellaL: 7:20am On Sep 23, 2016
LOOL. See as boys just dey attack them babes grin
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2016
Lols .. Guys are burning like hell on this thread .. Yo guys you guys should take a little chill pill to cam ya nerves ...smh .. Ladies just be bitching around cause of ah mere gadget .. Well if she really wants one she know what she has to offer
Re: Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her by hemansworl(m): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2016
She could grab one here https://wn.nr/fmQc8V for NOTHING!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

72-Year-Old Nigerian Woman On Facebook, Whatsapp & Instagram / Has Anyone Tried This Surprise Deal From MTN? / Method Hackers Are Using To Hack Facebook Accounts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.