Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man (59325 Views)

"I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by flokii: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ipod yoots be like.. Yes! we said it zoo republic grin

Na Kenya o.. so make una calm down
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by freesinzu(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
donbenedict:
He looks like Buhari
U self see a
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by Smooyis(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
White Buhari angry grin shocked
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by kaen1317: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
Better turn into a monkey cause your husband is a monkey and loves monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
They call us monkeys yet droves troop into the continent in the hopes of testing what lies between our thighs. They call us monkeys yet bathing is a once in three day activity for them. They call us monkeys but learned the art of spicing food from us. They call us monkey when it suits them but steal our culture because they lost theirs. Pig skins!

3 Likes

Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by cruz419(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
It a pity ur x prefers those monkey to u chimpanzees

1 Like

Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by sweetcocoa(f): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
Your ex left you for monkeys and shame gree you talk? oyibo women can sabi mumu sha.

3 Likes

Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by Danhumprey: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
Running204:
Wetin concern the guy grin him dey flex 2 black monkeys dey go grin grin
guy man no send ooooo! grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by kettle84(m): 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
it seems Kenyan women are very sheap.you can have ten all at once,so far you have the money. no wonder they have the highest HIV prevalence rate in the world
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by repogirl(f): 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
Once you go black, you never go back. And that's a fact! grin
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by bid4rich(m): 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
It means her husband na white monkey grin grin grin
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by Danhumprey: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Your ex left you for monkeys and shame gree you talk? Women oyibo women can sabi mumu sha.
no shame ooooo! grin
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by ZimD(f): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
I cant see her profile on facebook, she must have deleted it
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by Paseus(m): 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Fucke*n pale piece of shit. Yo momma is de fucke*n monkey. As*s hol*e
oh my! I neva tot u could throw insults like this
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by don4real18(m): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
donbenedict:
oh baby, idikwa hot kiss

Hw fa
Hot? She sef know say na lie be dat
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by Thobiy(m): 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
Chai
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by Shym3xx: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lool. Let me troll for a bit before the NFL season kicks off lol.

Oi sukkot, why ya Kenyan sisters out there looking like porch monkeys with cheap weaves tho? Loool

This is why I don't mess with these African biitches. I just give them the D and tell them to keep moving. These heifers just see any white bum and start famzing, while taking pictures like white people are some type of gods. The heifer might be a plumber but out there in Kenya, my man looks a pim.p with two black biitches kissing him looool.

Err, the White biitch is right. Only monkeys act like that Loool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by teacherbim(f): 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
emeijeh:
But from the photos, its the white baboon that is touching the gals.

Meanwhile, other black gals be looking at the white woman like.......

Disgusting
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by Ugosample(m): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
repogirl:
Once you go black, you never go back. And that's a fact! grin

You got that right.
It goes two directions (for both the men and women)

That is just how it is tongue grin
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by sukkot: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
Shym3xx:
Lool. Let me troll for a bit before the NFL season kicks off lol.

Oi sukkot, why ya Kenyan sisters out there looking like porch monkeys with cheap weaves tho? Loool

This is why I don't mess with these African biitches. I just give them the D and tell them to keep moving. These heifers just see any white bum and start famzing, while taking pictures like white people are some type of gods. The heifer might be a plumber but out there in Kenya, my man looks a pim.p with two black biitches kissing him looool.

Err, the White biitch is right. Only monkeys act like that Loool.
its all about the money nigga. act like you know. that nigga spending dollars and pounds not kenya toilet-paper money. women to money are like shit to flies. this aint about the white nigga, its about the currency in his pocket wink
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin u can't blame the guy na.since wen in Europe na flat pancake yansh na im he dey manage since most white women na very flat bony yansh na im dem get.now he is in Africa he is face to face with the juicy round booty of African women.u tell me who no like better tin....but come to think of it why d oyibo guy look like our president bubu?

1 Like

Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by 4nobody4every1: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
agarawu23:
She is yet to move on grin
Kenya news and stupidity is like suya and onions grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by tunshe: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
sinaj:
All this white pigs dat can't keep their man sad

"these".

1 Like

Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by Ekakamba: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
eyah......
Pelè.
ZeeAfrica:
Fucke*n pale piece of shit. Yo momma is de fucke*n monkey. As*s hol*e
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by Laido: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
Running204:
Wetin concern the guy grin him dey flex 2 black monkeys dey go grin grin

Lol!
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
when the monkeys pussy are sweeter....
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by iheanyi40(m): 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
eyeview:
The guy looks like a white version of buhari
lol no b lie
Re: Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man by Danhumprey: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
ZimD:
I cant see her profile on facebook, she must have deleted it
me neither. I logged in to Facebook immediately to search for her, but couldn't find her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.