Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Help!!!.... Whatsapp Not Working.... - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Help!!!.... Whatsapp Not Working.... (2518 Views)

The Issues With Facebook Not Working Properly On Chrome And Ways To Fix It / Whatsapp DOWN - Chat App NOT WORKING For Milion's Of User / Do You Need Tech Help? Whatsapp:- 08037190242 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!.... Whatsapp Not Working.... by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
Good morning nairaland, my whatsapp has been showing grey clock since two days now. Can receieve or send message and am well conected to the internet. I unstall and installed whatsapp and now i cant even log its unable to connect. Although it worked when i was connected ti the WiFi yesterday. Pls whats should i do. Have reboot my fone and do all dos but its not working. Am using tecno l8plus

Re: Help!!!.... Whatsapp Not Working.... by Dan42(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
Try to run a hand format on the phone and re-install Whatsapp. NB: You are going to lose your files

1 Like

Re: Help!!!.... Whatsapp Not Working.... by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
Dan42:
Try to run a hand format on the phone and re-install Whatsapp.
NB: You are going to lose your files

Ohk...lemme try
Re: Help!!!.... Whatsapp Not Working.... by Carlcaresophia: 9:14am On Sep 13, 2016
zaragal:
Good morning nairaland, my whatsapp has been showing grey clock since two days now. Can receieve or send message and am well conected to the internet. I unstall and installed whatsapp and now i cant even log its unable to connect. Although it worked when i was connected ti the WiFi yesterday. Pls whats should i do. Have reboot my fone and do all dos but its not working. Am using tecno l8plus
Hello Zaragal, have you solve the problem? If not, you can try another simcard. If the problem persists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will check it for you. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Help!!!.... Whatsapp Not Working.... by Henrypebbles: 12:26am On Jan 22, 2017
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Zaragal, have you solve the problem? If not, you can try another simcard. If the problem persists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will check it for you. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!

pls do..I'm living at portharcourt.. Nigeria.
Re: Help!!!.... Whatsapp Not Working.... by Henrypebbles: 12:35am On Jan 22, 2017
SIGHS.....

I noticed my whats-app and Facebook app (just this 2 for now) stopped working on the first week of January.
This is all Ive done so far concerning it...

-I updated the app from google play store 3times
-I collected from friends via xender 2times
-I tried different network sim cards.

all of this didn't bring it back on.
At first I thought it was from my service provider but it wasn't...
However, it works when the phone L8PLUS is conneted to wifi.
I just bought this phone for 45k... its barely a month old.

I need solutions pls.
Re: Help!!!.... Whatsapp Not Working.... by Donald3d(m): 2:16am On Jan 22, 2017
Henrypebbles:
SIGHS.....

I noticed my whats-app and Facebook app (just this 2 for now) stopped working on the first week of January.
This is all Ive done so far concerning it...

-I updated the app from google play store 3times
-I collected from friends via xender 2times
-I tried different network sim cards.

all of this didn't bring it back on.
At first I thought it was from my service provider but it wasn't...
However, it works when the phone L8PLUS is conneted to wifi.
I just bought this phone for 45k... its barely a month old.

I need solutions pls.
Go to your settings
Make sure time is correct
Go to apps
All apps
Look for whatsapp ,click on it
Some info should load up .
You should see , clear cache , click on it
Restart your phone
Try it again
Let me know what happens
Re: Help!!!.... Whatsapp Not Working.... by Carlcaresophia: 6:47am On Jan 23, 2017
Henrypebbles:

pls do..I'm living at portharcourt.. Nigeria.
Hello, below please find contact info of our Carlcare service center in PH, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
Re: Help!!!.... Whatsapp Not Working.... by Henrypebbles: 7:12am On Jan 23, 2017
Donald3d:
Go to your settings Make sure time is correct Go to apps All apps Look for whatsapp ,click on it Some info should load up . You should see , clear cache , click on it Restart your phone Try it again Let me know what happens
I've done that... it still didn't work.

(1) (Reply)

Humpback Whale Rescued In Mexico - Will Nigerians Ever Do This? / Wibr+ (wibr Plus) Apk (no Root) For Android / Fish In Your Fingers: The World's Smallest Aquarium.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.