Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Runnaway Lover 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Runnaway Lover 1 (495 Views)

Mystery Lover / Odufa: A Lover's Tale | A Story By Ohmstonweth / Diary Of A Desperate Lover (updated) a classical blend of poetry and prose! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runnaway Lover 1 by StarOnEarth(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
please let us know if you are following the story with your comment...........

The wind blow by and the dust elevated from their source but his eyes were not bothered, they were shinning so bright just like the morning sun, the blinked twice and drops of water roll down his eyes, "why am i crying again?" he asked himself as he cleans his face with a piece of a tissue paper beside him. "could she have been kidnapped? or did she actually left me to die in shame and pain" he bust into tears again.

Three weeks ago Frank proposed to Vivian,they were so much in love, everyone knew they were meant for each other and their heart where in each others hand to keep for safety. Frank felt he had never seen anyone like vivian, she was the defination of beauty, her smile makes him go crazy and her tender touch was something he has never felt.
Re: Runnaway Lover 1 by StarOnEarth(m): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
Frank was making preparation for the wedding ceremony, his parent were in town and his step brother who was also staying overseas would arrive a day to the wedding. frank felt everything in his life was falling in place for him has he had a great job and a loving lady to be married to soon.
It is a day to the marriage and frank step brother john was to arrive that day for the wedding rehearsals,so frank desired to go to the airport along with his wife to be
Re: Runnaway Lover 1 by Ereholuwa: 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
following...
Re: Runnaway Lover 1 by StarOnEarth(m): 8:51am On Sep 12, 2016
desired to go to the airport along with his wife to be. "John my man" says frank has they hugged each other with so much joy,"john meet my wife vivian", with a surprise look john stares at vivian and she fainted, in confusion john and frank rushed vivian to the hospital.

"Why does this have to happen today" says frank as he walks restlessly around the hospital reception, "frank calm down" john pats his back trying to calm him down, a lot keeps going through his mind but he knew it is not the best time to talk to his brother. "Gentlemen i think she is fine now but ill want you to give her more time to rest" the doctor told frank and john has they calmly sat down in silence.An hour later frank jumped up, "john we slept off,please lets see her now" the walked into the ward and the met an empty bed

(1) (Reply)

Did You Miss My Poems? / The Vow - The True Events That Inspired The Movie / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.