Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. (21356 Views)

6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage / I Prefer Loose Pussy To Tight Pussy / Which Of These Two Is A Better Option For A Purposeful Union? (2) (3) (4)

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 21, 2016
nonjebose:

Luck, deliberate and strategic persistence. Not do or die, though.
guess it's more if the luck thing, because even with strategic persistence, a man who is not ready will never be
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by adedayoa2(f): 6:42am On Sep 21, 2016
ArchEnemy:
In this age of deception?

Who told you what you see or hear online is always real?

It can work out but you need to be careful
ofcos even the person you met face2face needs to be checked
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by IVORY2009(m): 6:44am On Sep 21, 2016
Op~ I must first and foremost commend you for a nice write-up as this, u are 100% absolutely correct, but most respondent finds it difficult to get the message, especially differentiating b/w online hookup and online dating, like you rightly put it, most dudes are to busy running after ladies offline, eg me.....

Hv a nice day!
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 21, 2016
Toks2008:

Nice one.

For someone to say unattractive people do online hookup is laughable because we have very hot dudes and ladies who hardly have time to do that offline chase. I can imagine someone like Seun or lalasticlala to start running after one babe offline.. Kojoo.

I'm not talking about playing around but hooking up with a really serious minded lady.

In my environ I hardly see a single lady of marriageable age except all those smallies that still want to jump around ready to offer you free thing but dare not talk about commitment because they will run

There comes a time in someone's life when you are not interested in playing around and most ladies in this category are busy professionals you can easily see in purposeful places

BTW you have nice *coughs* but I only judge a lady's outward beauty with her full figure in view.
lol.......cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 21, 2016
Randy91:

u r so buriful
lipsrsealedlol....thanks
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by olivert84: 7:08am On Sep 21, 2016
2dugged:
None of my online hookups have gone past casual, its really beginning to bother me,how do these ladies find husbands online self

They keep trying no ni ..... Maybe you've just been meeting the wrong ones ...
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by klassykute(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2016
Toks2008:

Lol! take a look at you for instance..I'm resting right now and here you are with a face and figure pleasing to my eyes.

I could place my number here right now and cut the drama that would have come with me seeing you on the road and bracing up to walk up to you and probably getting any of those awkward responses or you just might allow me waste time ranting just to say sorry I'm engaged or even married or I may discover you are a teenager or less than 25 which is a no go area for me...and I can go on and on and on.

But with my number here or just sending you a mail, we can just get hooked for a purposeful affair...that's the point.

Responsible guys don't have time to woo ladies upandan.
lwkmd oooo
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by royaldonbliss(m): 7:30am On Sep 21, 2016
Toks2008:

Lol! take a look at you for instance..I'm resting right now and here you are with a face and figure pleasing to my eyes.

I could place my number here right now and cut the drama that would have come with me seeing you on the road and bracing up to walk up to you and probably getting any of those awkward responses or you just might allow me waste time ranting just to say sorry I'm engaged or even married or I may discover you are a teenager or less than 25 which is a no go area for me...and I can go on and on and on.

But with my number here or just sending you a mail, we can just get hooked for a purposeful affair...that's the point.

Responsible guys don't have time to woo ladies upandan.

I am considering this could really be true. But there are also bad guys online that seems to speak like the good guys and that have made ladies scared too

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by firstking01(m): 7:34am On Sep 21, 2016
jackie3B:

it does... for real..not all anyway
It doesn't last esp if you guys are far apart....your pix tho.
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by repogirl(f): 7:37am On Sep 21, 2016
There are so many creeps and weirdos online who don't have anything going for them in their real lives. Real people with real lives are usually out there living their lives and not holed up online somewhere.

Not to talk of those that upload fake profiles in the bid to scam one or do worse.

There are a few real people online but those ones are very very few.

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by jackie3B(f): 7:41am On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
It doesn't last esp if you guys are far apart....your pix tho.
well dats true..biko watin do my pic?
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by firstking01(m): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2016
jackie3B:
well dats true..biko watin do my pic?
E fine gan, your colour.
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 21, 2016
olivert84:

They keep trying no ni ..... Maybe you've just been meeting the wrong ones ...
I guess so
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by rokposki: 7:58am On Sep 21, 2016
I agree with Toks2008
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2016
repogirl:
There are so many creeps and weirdos online who don't have anything going for them in their real lives. Real people with real lives are usually out there living their lives and not holed up online somewhere.

Not to talk of those that upload fake profiles in the bid to scam one or do worse.

There are a few real people online but those ones are very very few.
GBAAM!! cheesy cheesy the disadvantages far outweighs the advantages in online hookups and dating.At least in real life dating you can study the person you with...not so with online relationships.

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2016
I can relate... I prefer it too, after all it is the people in real life that use the internet.
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by evelynluv(f): 8:17am On Sep 21, 2016
bbmpin:
The "ONLY" set of people that support, practice and engage in online hook ups are "unattractive people"

spare me your low self-esteem motivated opinion!!! ˆˆˆˆˆˆˆ undecided #bible for low lives
[color=#770077][/color]really, which mean you are not in support of it, hope you are really good look, smart,intelligent, and part of the attractive set of people smiley smiley
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2016
suzan404:
lipsrsealedlol....thanks

jst Negodu@dp(fanta-cocastically buriful)...pls stop crushing on ur co-worker,focus ur attention on me,I ll kill a lion for u
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by john32055: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2016
Babylon IP Changer/ credit to sparrow! ejoy guys
Change Your IP - Access 700+ Servers - Cracked Version
Allows you to access Gmail accounts from another location,match and other restricted sites
Download link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/zsb0g3
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Whocomeshallgo: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2016
eph12:
I agree! But in Nigeria? Hmm
What's this one saying? What's wrong with it in Nigeria?
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 21, 2016
asuo27:
And from HOOKUP to WHAT?.
You said "online hookup, then offline dating".
Most of these people online are not with genuine intentions.
Your comment makes no sense. What makes you think those offline are the ones having good intentions? The people you meet outside are still the same people online.
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by eph12(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2016
Whocomeshallgo:

What's this one saying? What's wrong with it in Nigeria?
Girls do like to form online
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2016
Ontarget:

Your comment makes no sense. What makes you think those offline are the ones having good intentions? The people you meet outside are still the same people online.
Your opinion thou!.
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2016
online hook up is messed up as u get to meet girls who are nt so intelligent, those who are boring, those who cant keep up a conversation and then expect to be worshiped. shiit show
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Toks2008(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2016
bolaino:
bros, the post na Blast, E make sense die, you Be Gbolos!!!

LOL! Abeg what is gbolos?

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by bolaino(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
Toks2008:

LOL! Abeg what is gbolos?
Bros, Gbolos na Langua for Waf. We dey use am take dey refer to person when be Chairman or Don, normal life mara bros. You get mouth.
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Toks2008(m): 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
bolaino:
Bros, Gbolos na Langua for Waf. We dey use am take dey refer to person when be Chairman or Don, normal life mara bros. You get mouth.

LOL! Thanks dude

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Toks2008(m): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
IVORY2009:
Op~ I must first and foremost commend you for a nice write-up as this, u are 100% absolutely correct, but most respondent finds it difficult to get the message, especially differentiating b/w online hookup and online dating, like you rightly put it, most dudes are to busy running after ladies offline, eg me.....

Hv a nice day!

LOL!

Chasing ladies offline o be moi moi
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by qazeemj(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
ireneony:
Hmmmm..no comment
There must be a comment.

Couple Goes Green For Shrek Wedding / My Traditional Wedding Pictures / Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off?