Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,032 members, 7,799,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians (15754 Views)

Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage / Ambode's Eid-El-Kabir Message: We All Must Imbibe Values Of Sacrifice, Endurance / President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by metromediaboss: 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Fellow Compatriots, as you celebrate the Eid-El-Kabir, I salute your steadfastness in spite of the difficult economic times the country is going through.

The lessons of the Eid are piety and sacrifice and, my dear brothers and sisters, you have exhibited these in equal measure.

The present recession is as a result of cumulative effects of worldwide economic downturn and failure in the past to plan and save for difficult times. It is impossible to separate the present from the past to appreciate the extent to which mistakes of the past are affecting everyday life today.

I assure you that this administration is working round the clock to remove the hardships the country is going through. Rail and road constructions, projects in the housing sector, support for farmers and for small and medium scale industries, youth and women's empowerment programmes, support for revival of industries are all designed to reinvigorate the economy and enhance living standards of ordinary people.

We are getting security right. We are stopping corruption in its tracks and we will get the economy right by the Grace of God.

I enjoin Muslims to live by the dictates of Islam, to keep good relationships with their Christian brothers and sisters and as patriots to maintain the spirit of the Nigerian nation.

I wish everyone happy holidays.

Muhammadu Buhari

https://m.facebook.com/MuhammaduBuhari/posts/1813922852221240

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by agwom(m): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
Barka da sallah....sai baba

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by Brymo: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
If bad things are happening in your country, remember, the first responsible person is your stupid government! But if you have supported that government, now, you are the first responsible person! So sit down and shut up!
Mehmet Murat ildan

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by Brymo: 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
To vastly improve your country and truly make it great again, start by choosing a better leader. Do not let the media or the establishment make you pick from the people they choose, but instead choose from those they do not pick.
Suzy Kassem

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by NCANN: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
undecided whole me de chop beans on sunday issorii

18 Likes

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by adconline(m): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
So where is the worldwide recession they're talking about??

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by GameGod(m): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
God bless my presido

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by Dotmanroy(m): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
Happy EID-EL-KABIR IN ADVANCE to all Muslim faithfuls

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by madridguy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
Long life Sai Baba

Eid Mubaraq Abu Zahra.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
This Govt is not tired of blaming the Past,as if Buhari wasn't among our past leaders

29 Likes

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by todayboy: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
Clown President how does railway solve recession

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
agwom:
Barka da sallah....sai baba
Barka da sallah.... Sai Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
We Love You Buhari!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by agwom(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
TonyeBarcanista:
lol
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
agwom:
lol
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
We Love You Buhari!
grin grin grin grin

And you stand with Sheriff grin grin grin grin grin

I was with Your comrade last weekend cool

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
grin grin grin grin

And you stand with Sheriff grin grin grin grin grin

I was with Your comrade last weekend cool

Really! @ where?? grin grin I just love the way, we humbled Deji on Twitter... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by vedaxcool(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nice message of hope
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by ishiamu(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Really! @ where?? grin grin I just love the way, we humbled Deji on Twitter... cheesy
ubani ogbonna wan humble deji... I pray ooo

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by anonimi: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
One word- Terrible embarassed
How did we get here

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3481039_bu4_jpeg056c668987c2003dffe9a36882b597c2

lomprico:
Nov 14, 2015

Good! I hope d loan extends to the farmers in ebonyi. I saw their "rice hill" sometime last month n was astonished!

Note. The tiny dots at d top are people.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3074084_img20150709wa000_jpeg7cbcb35c5f93b890a7ce92b4c0df8a1c

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by anonimi: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2016

22 Likes

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

in Abuja here. Na nice bad guy Lol... He's popular here
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by Tjohnnay: 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
D dullard has spoken undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
Brymo:
To vastly improve your country and truly make it great again, start by choosing a better leader. Do not let the media or the establishment make you pick from the people they choose, but instead choose from those they do not pick.
Suzy Kassem
This is never going to happen. Not even in advance countries
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by Nonso92(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by tommykiwi(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
You dey wish us happy holidays without cash to flex with for the holidays.. Plz we need a better change in this country not the fake change you and ur party pple brought to us now. APC done make pple dey fear broom.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by IYANGBALI: 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Na who be him compatriots?dis baba no know sey him don dey on him own now.
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by Thisis2raw(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
He should keep playing himself

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by Thunderlicious: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
President Buhari must hear this
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by berrystunn(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Buhari have started 2019 campaign.....

stylish

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by oluwasegun007(m): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
Am fed up with baba bubu, Now he is blaming the world.... undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Cannot Make An Order Stopping CCT From Sitting~femi Falana / 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders / Fuel Scarcity: Blame FG For Your Suffering, Marketers Tell Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.