Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,511 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:52 PM

Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs (39939 Views)

Ideas Of Best-selling Fiverr Gigs For Nigerians In 2018 / Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 / Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lipso:
Thank you so much, webme. I love and I enjoy this thread; more grease to ur elbow and abundant blessing. @ op about the language sites or software, you said can be obtained when googled. Can one get the software for free or paid for. A million thanks again.

There are many free of these software on google. You can download it.
And you can go straight to any of the site, paste your words and chose the language you want.
Thanks
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
Am very sorry. I was busy.

I can see some people want to send me message.
Please send message to me here.

(ezejos88 at gmail dot come).
I will update later in the night or tomorrow morning.
Thanks
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by azelab: 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
thank you
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by talk214: 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
Bros pls check your email
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 2:17am On Sep 17, 2016
Am very sorry for the late replied, I was very busy. Can we continue?
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by pabon(m): 7:15am On Sep 17, 2016
webme:
Am very sorry for the late replied, I was very busy. Can we continue?
Please continue
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2016
Good morning to you all. Hope your weekend is fine?

Our next topic is:
How to participate on fiverr forum (This will give you more order)

Do you say you don't need fiverr forum? You need it like mad to give you more order and to make your buyers trust you. I learned that sometime ago that some buyer used to visit the forum and see the comment that people wrote or see the topic that the post. It was then i read what a guy said. He was actually giving tips to buyer and he said; anytime they want to buy service from any seller, they should first check if they are active in forum or not. And that was the first time to visit fiverr forum.

Since i started fiverr almost two years ago, i don't think is necessary to do so, though am making money, or you want to say someone with two account level two each is not making money? But This year i tried create one Nigeria account, and i want to see how it will work because am providing the service am doing by myself. Yes, i was doing outsourcing before. (Buying from one site and resell on fiverr)

When i now surveyed fiverr very well and see the crazy gigs that some people are offering and that are making sales, i now try to open with Nigeria IP. Using my full details except my picture. I opened one sometime ago with my real picture they blocked me, not because of the picture but because someone login using the same browser am using and the same system to his account, and they blocked the two account.

So, when i opened i created the gigs and i started using forum, my first sales came from forum, i was excited and this make me to go to forum anytime i login to fiverr. Now, i can't do without forum. because i will get many Tips and many customers there. But if you want to use forum, take note of these very well:

- Advertise your gigs on seller Tips or my fiverr gigs Category,
- Don't make irrelevant comment
- Don't abuse anyone and
- Act like a professional

All these are very important. There are different categories. we have Tips for seller, and Tips for buyer categories . Please advertise your service where its suppose to be, if you don't do this will affect your account. Make sure you read the forum rule before you start. Another things is don't make an irrelevant comment, comment that is totally different with what the owner of the trend is saying. Note that. If you read the rules before you start you will not have problem.

The last thing i will talk about before i will end this topic is: You need to act lkike a professional when making comment or creating trend. You are not using that forum for God sake but for you to get more client. So, anything you will say, make it professional. This will really help you. And if you make use of all these, believe me, you will make alot of money.

If you have other ideas on the Fiverr forum issue pleas let us know as we will be waiting to hear from you. You can also ask any question because i need to get questions before i will pick the next topic. Thanks have a wonderful weekend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by asiwajusirkay(m): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
Bro,tnx 4 dis info...if i wanna go into outsourcing.hw do i source 4 $5 dat will make me outsource jobs in fiverr from other sites?ur response would be appreciated
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by naija191: 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
Thanks boss
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by bossbiz(f): 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
you are doing a wonderful job here @webme, God bless
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by talk214: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
Thanks for this informative write up bros
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Fingerprinter(m): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2016
PLEASE GUYS!!! THIS IS URGENT
Who knows of a way I can deliver 500,000 instagram followers whether bot or real followers in 30 days?
Please help your guy. I'm willing to pay.
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by teejaypee: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
Fingerprinter:
Who knows of a way I can deliver 500,000 instagram followers whether bot or real followers in 30 days?
this might help!

http://cornjob.com/buy-500000-followers-on-instagram.html

1 Like

Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by khassy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
nice thread with very slow updates.

time to move on and look for better updates

2 Likes

Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Nlevel(m): 7:10am On Sep 20, 2016
Fingerprinter:

Pm me
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nlevel:

Pm me

You can inbox me for that
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hello, am very sorry for the late update.
They banned me not to make or reply any post and they can't tell me the reason why they did that. the banned just expired now.
I will update you guys tomorrow
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Dexterouskay: 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
Good evening fellow Nairalanders.
My name is Kola.

Knowledge is Power
Wisdom is the right application of knowledge.

I have pletoria of ebooks on various hotselling gigs.
Written by both Nigerian n foreign fiverr gurus.

Contact me if you need any for a token
I will give you two extra ebooks and a video if you buy 5 and above
adesanyaadedamola@gmail.com
Thankz
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2016
Good morning
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Fingerprinter(m): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2016
webme:
Good morning
I don't really know what the original purpose of your thread is for. Whether it is to help people like some other fiverr threads on Nairaland or to sell products.
But if it is to help people, then I'll be needing your help with some softwares. From the screenshots you've been uploading, I can see that you're into traffic niche. I'm also into traffic but for I only deliver website traffic with diabolic traffic bot for now. I would want to go into twitter followers, Instagram followers and Facebook likes.
Please if you have any bot for any of the above, could you please help a bro?
Thanks. Please reply!
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by ceecia(f): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2016
Fingerprinter:

I don't really know what the original purpose of your thread is for. Whether it is to help people like some other fiverr threads on Nairaland or to sell products.
But if it is to help people, then I'll be needing your help with some softwares. From the screenshots you've been uploading, I can see that you're into traffic niche. I'm also into traffic but for I only deliver website traffic with diabolic traffic bot for now. I would want to go into twitter followers, Instagram followers and Facebook likes.
Thanks. Please reply!
Hi, please do you use the diabolic software with a vps?
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Fingerprinter(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2016
ceecia:
Hi, please do you use the diabolic software with a vps?
Yea
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by ceecia(f): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2016
Fingerprinter:
Yea
Thanks
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
Fingerprinter:

Thanks. Please reply!

I don't use software for traffic. I outsource the traffic service
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hello! I knew you have been waiting. Am sorry for the late update, its not my fault.
Now, lets start with the next topic;

How to get more customer.

I will not talk too much about this. The only place to get more customer on fiverr is from fiverr forum and buyer request. Later i will tell you how to get more buyers outside fiverr. I make mentioned on how to participate on forum in our last topic. This is the best way to meet new customer who is looking for trust worthy seller to buy service from. When some people registered on fiverr as a seller, the first thing to do is; they will come to fiverr forum and see seller with good forum update and that are giving useful information on forum.

Don't be selfish, try to give some information that can help other people to make money on fiverr for free on forum and the information that can help buyers to find the reliable seller. If your information is okay, people will stat to comment and that comment will make people see what the post is all about and how it can help them. Please use it wisely.

The second and the best place is Buyer Request Page. If you are using this page at the right time. I bet you, you will be making alot of money on fiverr. Many people are not making money on fiverr because they don't know the right thing to do. Some people will even tell me that "I make used of buyer request but no order" My friend! You dont use it the right time you suppose to use it. And i will tell you the time you can use it.

This is how to make use of buyer request;

- Don't send a offer to the request that10 people or more have applied for
- If possible, be the first to third that will send the offer.
- Login to buyer request at the right time
- Introduce yourself in the first paragraph and showcase your talent.
- If possible you can send your past successful job to the buyer
- Write your offer very well.

The best time to go to buyer request page;

Between 12:30pm- 2pm monday to friday
Between 7am-8:30am monday to friday
between 7-8:40pm monday to friday.

Weekend

Between 1:2pm.
8-9:30pm

You should check it every 2minutes if you are there and you have not see new update. This will make you to see new request once they update it. I have been using this for over a year and i know when these People come online to make a request for what they need. People that always make a request from 12-2pm and 8-9pm are 90% USA. But have not find out the countries that always make a request in the morning but UK is among them.

So, my brothers and sisters. Make use of this very well and you will be making alot of money on fiverr. (If you use it very well "I no Get Order since i Registered" no go dey on your vocabulary). Please ask your questions and contribute to this post. I dont know anything, there are many people here who knows this more than I. Please expert, share your experience with us here, we want to hear from you. Let me listen to some questions and contribution before i will continue on the next topic. I remain Humble. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Fingerprinter(m): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
webme:

I don't use software for traffic. I outsource the traffic service
OK, but do you have twitter bots, Facebook or Instagram bot?
And can we chat on whatsapp please? Thanks
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 1:20am On Sep 22, 2016
Fingerprinter:

OK, but do you have twitter bots, Facebook or Instagram bot?
And can we chat on whatsapp please? Thanks

I dont have any of them
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by dexpotter(m): 5:58am On Sep 22, 2016
webme:
Hello everybody. Firstly, i will appreciate you for landing in this page. The topic may be the one you have been looking for or you just want to see what i want to write here. Am not unique, there is nothing i can write here that you will not find on google, but i have to help you search for this and find this and i believed it will help you.

Note: Experience matters in everything. Not that i want to tell you what have not test before, but i want to show you the best way am doing my own fiverr business. I may not be making $4000 on fiverr monthly, but if you are making just $500 monthly on fiverr today, You know what that amount will be when you change it to Nigeria money? Many people used to call me and tell me that they don't know how to open fiverr account. But 98% of these people that used to call always complaint that they don't know how to create gigs.

The fiverr you knew yesterday is not like that anymore. If you first registered on fiverr since 2012 or 2013, i bet you if you login to fiverr today, you will need someone that registered yesterday to teach you how to create gigs because those people read or watched new fiverr information. Am making money on fiverr, but i will not declare the amount am making per month or per day here because am not here to brag. If you dont believe me please close this Tab right now. but before you close it, i have attached the screen short of some of fiverr order i received on my email. i used that for you not to say is Photoshop. If i show my fiverr dassboard you will say is not 2ru. You can check bellow pictures for this.

Now to the business

Here is what you will learn Here:

You will learn the step by steps to create fiverr account
How to create the best gigs that will be selling like crazy
How to participate on fiverr forum (This will give you more order)
How to get more customer
How to make over $100 weekly on fiverr
How to find more buyer even outside the fiverr
And many more.

So, If you want to join me you can signify yourself and follow this thread. Please, each topic will take a day and don't ask any question until i finish so that you will not cause confusion here. And make sure you add your own ideas if you are not satisfy with what i will discuss here, am also a learner.

Please Am not going to show you which service to offer on fiverr neither will i tell you the best selling service. If you want to know that you contact me for more details on that but for here, This will not be discuss. This Training will start fully on Monday. But before i will start, i need to know if people here need this information. If you need it please signify yourself and i will start by Monday. Don't forget to check my proof bellow and if you don't believe that also, is left for you. But i will advice, if you don't believe don't even follow this topic because you will never believe anything i will say here.

Say "I" if you are ready and i will start. Thanks

please do you have an iPhone or know anybody that has?

I have a little task I would love to accomplish with the person
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2016
Is it only iphone that can do the work?
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Abcruz(m): 10:58am On Sep 22, 2016
@webme. Thanks 4 ur selfless service to see that we all make it online. I humbly appreciate!
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
Abcruz:
@webme. Thanks 4 ur selfless service to see that we all make it online. I humbly appreciate!

You welcome

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When The Coffin Seller Says 'There Is No Market', What Does He Probably Mean? / A Cry to Ncc to Please Stop Phone Checking of Bvn. My Personal Opinion / Coke, Fanta Prices To Increase As FG Imposes N10/litre Excise Duty On Carbonated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.