Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz (3887 Views)

What I Saw In My Food This Evening (photos) / My Food Gallery / "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz by initialize(m): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
I want to go visit my sisters so I thought of a meal to surprise or show-off my cooking ability to them.

I use basic stuffs that are available in my kitchen cos today is Sunday and most shops around are locked.

i cooked a Porridge Combo of Yam, Sweet Potatoes and Plantain.

See the pictures i took while preparing the dish...

It's Ileyah so I'm going to gift my sissys this meal... If you want some, you can meet me on my way home to have a taste wink

How will you rate my cooking?

Re: My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz by initialize(m): 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
More Pictures

Re: My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz by initialize(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pictures cont'd

Re: My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz by initialize(m): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
I don chop my own finish before I click submit now

Re: My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz by initialize(m): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
I took all the Pictures with My LeTV Le Max X900+
Re: My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz by Odunharry(m): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nice one.. Marketing yr technology business and cooking skills..
Woman no go use food do Shakara for you..

Lalasticlala

Re: My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz by Tallesty1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nah for this CHANGE you dey show off food like this? Do you want us to swallow our phones? angry sad angry

How can we rate what we didn't taste? Do we look like members of the Flying Youths Association Of Nigeria aka modern witches and wizards

Repent bro, wickedness no dey pay angry angry angry

Re: My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz by whizqueen(f): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
initialize:
I took all the Pictures with My LeTV Le Max X900+
See this man o. You didn't invite me over for tasting embarassed

PowerBank nko? You no label am nii or its not amongst the ingredients.

Nice one dearie. Your wife go enjoy smiley

Re: My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz by Bookiemart01(f): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
This is "asaro elemi meje"

Re: My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz by okirewaju(f): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
There is God ohhh!!!!

Re: My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz by initialize(m): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
Odunharry:
Nice one.. Marketing yr technology business and cooking skills..

Woman no go use food do Shakara for you..

Lalasticlala

Na so bros...
Re: My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz by initialize(m): 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
Tallesty1:
Nah for this CHANGE you dey show off food like this? Do you want us to swallow our phones? angry sad angry

How can we rate what we didn't taste? Do we look like members of the Flying Youths Association Of Nigeria aka modern witches and wizards

Repent bro, wickedness no dey pay angry angry angry

Hahaha haha.!!

I go waybill the next one I cook to you
Re: My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz by initialize(m): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
whizqueen:

Mabinu dear... Make we see for weekend, we go cook together and eat together.... Cool right?

The Powerbank is my Pineng 20000mah dual usd, led light with LCD Indicator

Re: My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz by initialize(m): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Bookiemart01:
This is "asaro elemi meje"

You Sabi am but this one life no complete 7 cheesy
Re: My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz by initialize(m): 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
okirewaju:
There is God ohhh!!!!

Chai!!

Re: My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz by tyconcepts(f): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2016
Husband material...... 200 yards kiss

Re: My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz by HerbalPro: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2016
Thanks for sharing. Never seen a combination of boiled eggs and canned sardine in yam porridge. The truth is this is not just a tasty food, it is also healthy. The plantain, egg, sardine and sweet potato are very nutritious and beneficial to health and in some cases assist or maintain weight loss. www.herbalpro.com

Re: My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz by Tecxty: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2016
Multi-functional Food Chopper. Makes cooking much easier and fun. It can peel/chop fruits, vegetables & more in whatever shape or size you desire, such as: Tomatoes, Onion, Potato, Yam, Apples, Carrot, Sausage, Cabbage, Cucumbers and lots more. Easy to use/wash. No technique required.
To place your order, whatsapp/call 08132510223,
Email: christiana.e.ughasi@gmail.com.
BBM: 5C0A2165.
6k for the set. Discount attached when buying up to 5 or more. If you're interested i could send you the video as well.

Re: My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz by damizy(m): 11:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
initialize:

Mabinu dear... Make we see for weekend, we go cook together and eat together.... Cool right?
for

The Powerbank is my Pineng 20000mah dual usd, led light with LCD Indicator

sent u a message sir...pls do reply
Re: My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz by ZUBY77(m): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2017
whizqueen:

Long throat.
The day I see you in a man's house eeh
Re: My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz by whizqueen(f): 11:09am On Feb 20, 2017
ZUBY77:

Long throat.
The day I see you in a man's house eeh
I'm always in one man's house grin

Re: My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz by mukhcech(m): 3:04pm On May 26, 2018
Another Ileya is coming.

Re: My Food Gift To My Sisters #ileyahtinz by initialize(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2018
mukhcech:
Another Ileya is coming.

You're funny

Recipe For Pepper Soup / Tomato Hike: See What #2100 Plate Of Rice Looks Like, Cheap Or Expensive? / Weight Loss Recipes For 2017 UPDATED